- Over 15 years experience in PeopleSoft Financials, Management Information System, responsible for feasibility studies, analysis, design, programming, testing, quality control and implementation of enterprise application system and web technologies and leading projects.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Enterprise Financials and Supply Chain Management(FSCM) will provide support in Financials Modules Accounts Payable, General ledger, Asset Management, Inventory, eProcurement/Purchasing, Commitment Control. Lead tested and implemented projects in latest 9.2 applications & Tools 8.56.
- Experience in implementing and Production support working with different modules using PeopleSoft 5.12 to 9.2 applications and also experienced in upgrade tools from 7.5.3 to 8.56 versions. Responsibilities included enhancing standards and performing customizations, panel design, report writing and upgrades in PeopleSoft implementation team - (PeopleCode and PeopleTools - SQR/SQL, Crystal reports, and nVision).
Operating System: UNIX, VAX/VMS, DOS, SQL Server, SQL base, OS2, Informix, Windows 3.1 and Windows 95, Windows NT 3.5, Windows NT 4.0, IBM OS390
Back-End Tools: Oracle, Informix, Db2, MS Access
Front-End Tools: PeopleTools, SQR, SQL*FORMS, UNIX SHELL, SQLTalk 16, SQLTalk 32, Microsoft SQL, dbases.
Software: CommerceOne, PeopleSoft, SQA, Visual Basic, MS Office, WP, LOTUS 1-2-3, JAVA, HTML and XML Programming
- Worked on Commitment control issues related when Budget Checking Budget errors displayed & when re-budget checking
- Created PeopleSoft Trees
- Investigated missing funds over 10million dollars approximate and found most of the missing amount in PO, AP and Commitment Control related issues.
- Found issues related to PO roll over, open encumbrance balances, PO Close process.
- Resolved several PO related issues
- Identified POs that were entered to non-Expense Accounts and which had no Commitment Control Balances and were closed
- Worked on several projects related to ETL providing data and POS setting up Journal Template to consume data.
- Overall Month End process
- Maintain Chartfields(Add, inactivate with the effective dates) Control Accounts (disconnecting and adding back), Source, Maintain Alternate Accounts, GL Processes, Maintenance Procedures
- Maintain European Allocation steps in PS
- Maintain Trees for OU, Accts, Prod and Dept
- Open close periods as required for Month end close
- Maintain Ledgers / groups / Ledgers for Units
- Update Reval, Translate, Combo, Allocations for new BU or New OU
- Run equity pickup process, Run Netting and elim processes
- Perform all Sarbox and internal Auditing requirements including logging and back documents (Part of Maintenance, Ad hoc Maint, Month end close, ad hoc month end close.
- Misc on going tasks (i.e. monthly checks, etc )
- Maintain Year End closing rules
- Account roll tree changes (node and ranges) and New Accounts bank trees for BI Help support Group
- Elevation at Qtr end check for elevation move all the trees and chartfields to Production from Maintenance.
Lead PeopleSoft Consultant
- Worked on Merging Confidential /DARs as lead PeopleSoft Accounts Payable, ePro, PO, GL,AM
- Conducted several large Fit/Gap sessions for both agencies as a lead and pushed for decisions and also implemented business process.
- Implemented new DARS accounts, interfaces and business process into Confidential business process.
- Created new PayCycle, Bank, Positive Pay and several other Purchasing business processes.
- Created and wrote Test Scripts for ePro, PO, AP, GL, Commitment Control completed end to end testing and delivered UAT ahead of schedule and got sign off from the users.
- Worked on 1099 completed and made sure all the Vendors are updated properly for the year end.
- Wrote documentation and did every week presentation and wrote training manuals to train DARS users for AP & GL. DARS users were brought up to speed for Confidential Golive.
- Provided production support after Golive.
- Implemented Travel in AP module 9.2 mirroring DARS for Confidential incorporating DARS functionality
- Configured Peoplesoft Travel & Expenses Module 9.2 tested and took them live for group of users.
- Data conversion 8.4 DARS data to 9.2 Confidential and upgraded from 8.4 to 9.2 data
- Light customization PeopleSoft Fluid and work Centers
- PeopleSoft 9.2/tools 8.55
- Converted DARS GL Data to Confidential
- Integrated Dept of Rehabilitation CATS Data into TWCPeopleSoft 9.2
- Created General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Asset Management test cycle scripts and scenarios,
PS Financial Functional
- Worked and completed testing ahead of schedule “9.2 Go live”.
- Wrote Test Scripts and Tested ePro, PO, AP, AM, GL & Commitment Control modules.
- Tested 1099 process making sure latest patches are applied and tested for Vendors for paid over $600 are getting picked up.
- Used automation tool Peoplesoft Test frame work (PTF) and led all Unit, Integration, System, and User Acceptance testing efforts, including writing and executing test scripts, to client’s satisfaction
PeopleSoft Financial Functional Business Consultant
- Functional Business Analyst provided support on 9.2 AP, GL, ePro & Purchasing.
- Cleaned up the 1099 data and modified delivered App Engine AP TIN EXT for the Dec 31st go live ahead of schedule 2weeks earlier.
- Implemented image 9 for PeopleSoft Application 9.2. This included testing and getting sign off from the users, to implement all the bugs & new Features.
- Provided production support for all the above modules.
IBM PeopleSoft Financial Functional Business Consultant
- Creation of RICEFW deliverable documentation during the Life Cycles from Design through Deploy focusing on the Integration of RICEFW technical objects. Completed documentation and activities such as Functional Designs, Technical Designs, Build and Unit Testing of Technical Components utilizing the PS/PeopleTools Technologies such as Application /Engine. Transferred Functional/Technical Requirement into Functional and Technical Design Document specifications utilizing PeopleTools Technologies
- Delivered new implementation of Application integration with PeopleSoft AP like VisionDSM data loading into AP
- As only one IBM onsite resource for Confidential sometimes managed and ran the AP, GL, FTH, EPM module resolving the issues using the offshore support for Development.
- Wrote and managed team to Test the Test Scripts for AP, GL, FTH, PO, Inv and to test new third-party Application data.
- Participated in quality management reviews to review Functional and technical specifications with Confidential and Accenture to build review sessions ensuring standards and common practices transitioning the designs to the developers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs.
- Participate in testing of the RICEFW component, after programming completion, ensuring the component meets the stated design requirements; involved in getting sign-off that design requirements are met.
- Completed all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team that are required to complete ISM incident tool and getting CAB approval for the changes and making sure changes are completed and migrated on time and also for all the daily AP, GL, FTH production issues
- Tested Multicurrency in 9.1 there was issue with the rounding CAD & USD, resolved the issue. The rounding problem came from a freight prorate function AP that wasn't correct.
- Performed Fit & GAP Analysis FCSM 9.1 to 9.2 upgrade. Successfully migrated AP, GL, Hub data into FCSM 9.2 for CMA Business Unit as part of the test strategy.
- Upgraded 9.0 to 9.1 and did test upgrade 9.1 to 9.2 as well for CMA Business Unit.
- Data conversion from legacy systems to 9.1
- Converted Maximo Assets 7.6 data into PeopleSoft 9.1
- Created Functional Design Documentation and Interface mapping documentation for General Ledger and Accounts Payable
- Implemented eSettlements: configured, registered suppliers, setup PO & receipts, process invoices, dispute Invoices, approve rolled out successfully and continued production support.
- Worked on PeopleSoft Financials as a Functional/Technical resource in General Ledger Module, Accounts Payable Module & Purchasing. Client was using legacy system and PeopleSoft simultaneously because of data issues and configuration issues in GL they were not able to go-live. Helped the client by resolving all the issues in two months and took them live.
- Worked and resolved GL configuration issues like making sure that the Ledgers, ChartFields are set up correctly and found several other issues, resolved by reconfiguring like establish the link between detail ledger and Actual ledger group. Other General ledger issues related to year end close and fixed all the existing reports and data issues
- Configured Purchasing Module Like setting up Procurement Accounting Controls tested and set up receiving in test. Trained users in Purchasing, General ledger and Accounts Payable to bring them up to speed.
- Resolved PayCycle issues, payments not getting created, corrected future dated checks, payments not getting booked to GL and other customizations like inserted GL accounts in the speed chart so that user can map them at the vendor level.
- Configured Purchasing Module and tested for go live.
- Developed and modified several reports using PS Query, Crystal and nVision
PeopleSoft Production Support Analyst/Functional Analyst
- Implemented 8.8 procurement, configured, created test scripts, tested new functionality, performed 8.8 presentations and got new requirements for PO reporting.
- Worked as Purchasing User for IT for last four years handling high volume POs dealing with issues related to PO creation, close, receipt and recurring PO etc. Supported over 40 buyers and 20 approvers across the market and also by adding new buyers, approvers as needed, resolved issues when AP could not pay the POs, PO related issues example: cannot print POs or lines missing, etc.,
- Implemented receiving, wrote test scripts for every upgrade and tested and also resolved issues in PO.
- Worked on new Via wireless business acquisition by adding new business units and setting up inter unit accounting transactions between business units so that the InterUnit receivable/payable accounts get Dr & CR correctly for the new business units.
- Worked on development activities for customizations and interfaces. Participated in the requirement gathering, design and configuration activities with users. Worked on numerous customizations in GL, AP, PO Managed routine patches implementation. Coordinated the activities with user to get the Configuration requirements, Conversion, QA Testing, Training, and Migration.
- Set up several combo edit rules for AP, GL, PO
- Worked hands on managing three Upgrade projects, putting together the test scripts for the existing functionality (AP, GL, PO & AM) and delivered on time the following Upgraded PeopleSoft Financials from 8.1.0 to 8SP2/8.12 and later tools upgrade 8SP2/8.12 to 8.19Tools/DB2/Unix and last project worked was upgrade from 8SP2/8.19 to 8.8/8.45Tools/SQLServer/NT
- Migrated and managed as a Team lead making sure that the data is converted and tested for the existing functionality on two projects and also wrote test scripts for the exiting functionality (PeopleSoft 8SP2/8.19Tools/Oracle/NT to 8SP2/8.19Tools/DB2/UNIX & later worked on migrating PeopleSoft 8SP2/1.19Tools/DB2/UNIX to 8SP2/8.19Tools/SQLServer/NT)
- Installed application server, Web server and Process Scheduler to cater above projects and two/three tier for users as required.
- Applied application patches (AP, GL, PO & AM) & Tools patches as required after testing & doing a fit gap analysis.
- Helped & supported users related to Budget, GL upload, Year End Close, Month End Close, Journal upload, Bank Recon, positive Pay, enabled receiving, contracts, voucher related issues, Purchasing issues. (can provide details in separate addendum)
- Enabling separate DR & CR and performed customization by adding view for reporting.
- GL conversion by identifying new chart fields 8.8, worked on prior release to convert data from Sprint flat files to load into Journals.
- Configured and implemented business Units and Identified InterUnit ChartFields for Each Business Unit for the initial install working with Anderson Team.
- Multicurrency 'Keeping Ledgers in Sync' functionality implement for the payments received from Canada. Successfully Setup two ledgers for the US GL business unit, one USD ledger and another CAD ledger, and grouped the two into a multibook.
- Account Payable 1099 project every year- delivered the whole process from technical & Function perspective and sent out 1099, to the recipients and filed the electronic returns to IRS for over 30million dollar on time every year.
- Created security matrix and redesigned the security with new profiles and also set up the process flow to meet the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. Went through last 3 years Sarbanes-Oxley Audit and always met the requirements ahead of time.
- Configured new Business Unit and setup new banks and also payment processing like ACH, EFT etc.
- Developed and modified several reports using PS Query, Crystal and nVision. Will provide details in separate addendum.
- Provided support in GL, AP PeopleSoft modules and gained exposure in CommerceOne(e-procurement)
- Designed Upgrade from 7.5.3 to 8.1 for General Ledger Chart field changes include
- Addition of operating unit chart field of 8 positions.
- Acct chart field extended from 6 to 10 positions
- Alternate account extended from 6 to 10 positions to handle more statutory charts
- Fixed issued related to multicurrency by establishing rounding adjustment controls and fixed functionality
- Worked on Accounts Payable and Purchasing Module.
- Created new panel to do one time setting to keep track of the Tangible & NonTangible Property Codes
- Modified around 40 panels by increasing the length of the Item Descr field from 30 to 254 char, this would help the purchasing dept to enter more information.
- Added three new ref fields to the Voucher, PO Voucher and Express Voucher instead of Journal line to fit the Confidential business standard and created a new WRK table.
- Added the Descr field to get the Bank Name
- Hard coded the View to truncate the data from 254 to 30 char, so that data will pass from PO side to AP side.
- Wrote PeopleCode to concatenate data of three new ref fields and store it into Journal line field so that it will pass through the batch process and data will show up on the GL side, once the Journal generator is generated.
- Modified SQR: - Modified the APY2025.SQR by adding new table and to create a flat file with the Bank Name for every EFT Vendor.
- Testing: Tested all the projects before migrating from Development to test by creating new Vendors, creating new reqs and new Vouchers, posting the voucher, creating a payment, creating a check and taking it to the GL side by general generating -Used DB2 as backend database
- Provided support in production and development in Accounts Payable Module
- Developed several Crystal Reports, nVision, and SQR.
- Worked in Accounts Payable Module developed several SQR, Crystal reports and nVision.
- Created fancy Panels by putting PeopleCode in Data Designer used Process Scheduler to add the reports, application Upgrade to migrate project to test production from development.
- Created view doing an outer join to eliminate filtering data.
- Worked with PeopleSoft security, providing application security for employees at operator level, created operator classes and changing access passwords, granting authority to assign table privileges and defining authorization ID and Passwords for more than 300 employees.
- Conducted training in PeopleSoft Crystal Reports and PS Query and wrote Accounts Payable manual for the testing department to test all the vouchers and creating payments
- Trained in PeopleSoft 7.0 in PeopleTools