- With an outstanding work experience in Software Development Life Cycle, I believe to continue taking new challenges of Business and Technology areas, while working on real - time opportunity adhering Project Life Cycle paradigm to keep advancing and utilizing my analytical, technological and managerial skills to deliver robust Business-Solutions.
- Excellent work record throughout Software Development Life Cycle from eliciting requirement, performing analysis & design, liaising business & technology, managing construction & testing, handling deployment & training as a senior business analyst, project manager, team leader and programmer analyst on various IT platforms, systems and applications
- 5 years of experience as Sr. Business Analyst | Project Manager role in notable projects in Digital & MS Web technologies
- 8 years of experience as Systems | Business Analyst role in multiple projects in Microsoft Web & MS Windows technologies
- 6 years of experience as Team Leader, Analyst | Management role in remarkable projects in Microsoft Web technologies
- 5 years of experience as Analyst | Programmer role in considerable projects in Microsoft Windows & MS DOS technologies
- Adept in Project Life Cycle, PLC management from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, to closure phases
- Proficient in SDLC specific documentation including business requirement, automated workflow, business process, user story, functional requirement, user-interface, use case, page component, technical requirement, architecture diagram, database component, test case, deployment procedure, release note, user training manual and other supporting artifacts
- Practiced software development methodologies like waterfall, incremental; agile, model, scrum, ASD, AUP, XP, RAD & RUP
- Savvy in joint application design, JAD process involving collaborative workshops and approaches for enhancing user participation, rapid prototyping, expediting development, improving the quality of deliverables, and user experience
- Skilled in logical and physical data modeling including design review, creation and maintenance of database components
- Expert in overseeing systems integration requirement, analysis, design and implementation with internal/external data source on producer/consumer side to securely exchange data using standard file format via web services or batch processes
- Skillful in leading report requirement, analysis, design, development and implementation of business intelligence system
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently in small to large team sizes and matrix environments of multinational firms
- Worked in academics, agricultural, banking, divestment, ecommerce, entitlement, finance, healthcare, human resource, insurance, inventory, markets, legal, loan, payroll, purchase, sales, security, supplier, travel, and transportation domains
Senior Business Analyst
- Working as senior business analyst | project management role to review current CWM MA systems, analyze data, gather requirements, conduct analysis, participate in design to improve user experience with seamless integration of various platforms, systems and deliver required functionality across all work streams of CWM managed accounts to Confidential Chase.
- Completed project initiation documentation including objectives, business case, scope, timeline, cost, and team charter.
- Reviewed existing systems, applications and prepared current state business process diagrams for identified work streams.
- Worked with product owners, subject matter experts, and defined high level business requirements, the epics & themes.
- Identified cross-functional impact, broken down epics into stories, detailed business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborated with user, product and design teams in grooming sessions to review, change and approval of requirements.
- Completed technical process flow diagrams for each work streams and identified systems to integrate with, in the process.
- Worked on reference data and systems integration requirements for proposal, on-boarding, trading, fee and performance.
- Used tool for oracle application developers TOAD, SQL to analyze data with set objectives in support making correct decision.
- Assisted in project planning, tracking, escalating, resolving design issues, risks, organized meetings, reporting throughout.
- Used JIRA to track product backlog, prioritize and assign epics and stories to groom, and capture the requirements in detail.
- Created reporting dashboard in Confluence, linked to JIRA to present insight into work status and to collaborate with team.
Environment: MS-Windows Server 2016, Oracle Database 12c, Visio 2016, Project 2016, Visual Studio 2017, .Net Framework 4.6, UML, TOAD, SQL, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, JSON 1.x/2.x, XML, RSDL, ERwin r9.7, SharePoint 2016, JIRA 6.x, Confluence 6.x, Windows 10
Senior Business Analyst | Project Manager
- Worked as senior business analyst | project manager role to oversee requirements gathering, research data, conduct analysis, participate in design, manage technology team to develop, prototype, test, distribute & support Confidential Live application product for tablet & desktop tailored to achieve ambitions of institutional clients of Confidential Bank across the globe.
- Refined ideas, listed objectives, prepared business case, charter, and completed project initiation documentation (PID).
- Studied existing Confidential Live desktop app, researched competitive tablet apps, worked with subject matter experts (SME), interviewed users, defined business needs, success factors, and completed business requirement documentation (BRD).
- Initiated project planning with tasks, resources, timelines, status, dependencies, and involved in preparation of RACI matrix.
- Authored functional requirement documentation (FRD) including user experience (UX) mockups, navigation controller metaphor, storyboard to describe flow, user interface (UI), components specification, validation rules, and messages.
- Collaborated with business, user and design teams in JAD workshops to review, change and approval of the requirements.
- Assisted in technical design documentation (TDD) covering model-view-controller (MVC) architecture design, main run loop, states execution, launch to state or transition to state, state preservation and restoration processes flow diagrams.
- Completed markets reference data integration requirement documentation (IRD), worked with data warehouse services, verseen construction, testing and deployment of asset classes’ integration via RESTful web services using XML/JSON files.
- Executed project plan, monitored development, escalated, resolved issues, risks, organized meetings, reporting throughout.
- Led requirements walkthrough sessions with db analysts, developers and quality analysts, handled data base design changes, managed construction and assisted quality assurance during finalization of prototype and beta release of the app.
- Used SQL, TOAD to analyze data, preformed qualitative & quantitative data research to meet purpose and decision making.
- Participated in distribution of beta release to key business users, gathered valuable feedback, established change management process to in corporate required changes in Confidential Live App to complete user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Coordinated with distribution team, for enrollment, services configuration, metadata provisions, to submit and release app.
- Managed support throughout new cycle of required enhancements, improvements, updates and fixes of Confidential Live app.
Environment: MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10 , iOS 10.0.1/9.3.5/8.4.1 , IDE Xcode 8.x/7.x/6.x, Swift 3.x/2.x/1.x, Simulators iOS 9.x/8.x/7.x, JSON 1.x/2.x, HTML5, XML, RSDL, TestFlight 1.4.x/1.2.x/1.0.x, MS-Windows Server 2012, Visual Studio 2013, ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, .Net Framework 4.5, Oracle db 12c, ERwin r8.2, TOAD, SQL, UML, Visio 2013, Project 2013, SharePoint 2013, JIRA 6, MS-Windows 10
Senior Business Analyst | Project Manager
- Worked as senior business analyst | project manager role to manage divestiture effort across multiple work streams in a compressed timeframe, and assisted subject matter of experts (SMEs) to overcome fundamental challenges of divesting required business and optimizing remaining business simultaneously, without negatively impacting anything with Confidential NA.
- Completed project scope, blueprint, brick diagram and team charter documentation for pre & post-buyer day 1 divestiture.
- Authored business requirement documentation (BRD) including objective, as-is & to-be process, data access, reporting, interface, testing consideration, interdependencies and impacts on business areas, systems, policies, procedures and people.
- Prepared day 1 divestiture plan including high level milestone roadmap and cross functional (line of business) work-plan.
- Completed technical design documentation (TDD) including overview, as-is and to-be systems/applications/interfaces, architecture, configuration, db components & access, report, dependencies and activities/changes necessary for transition.
- Used structured query language, SQL to analyze data, prepared data migration documentation (DMD) containing identified bottlenecks, recommended resolutions with improved strategy, staged planning and process for data mapping & conversion.
- Executed work-plan, managed risks, issues, dependencies, decisions (RIDD) action items & status reporting by clarity PPM.
- Managed technology team to implement technical changes, executed test-plan in assistance with QA team to complete user acceptance testing (UAT) and system integration testing (SIT), and validated divestiture readiness and cutover for day 1.
- Completed transition service agreements and transition service agreements exit plan in assistance with the TSA team.
- Executed/monitored TSAs, and checked remaining business continuity while buyer establishes owned business capabilities.
- Executed TSAs exit plan on day 2, ensured alignment on timing, costs and dependencies to terminate TSAs in agreed period.
Environment: Standard 10-steps divestment process including approach, guidance & tools/templates to support divestiture efforts
Senior Business Analyst | Management
- Worked as senior business analyst | management role to review/analyze data, elicit requirements, perform analysis, while managed data base analysts, developers and quality analysts to design, construct, quality check and deliver CEAS web as a competitive master reference data administration tool based on .Net Framework 4.0 to Confidential Management.
- Prepared iterative & incremental project initiation documentation (PID), business requirement documentation (BRD).
- Conducted requirement review sessions with business team to finalize and get approval of the business requirements.
- Completed functional requirement documentation (FRD) including wire frames/user interfaces (UI), page specifications.
- Organized workshops to enhance business user’s participation in efforts to review and approve the functional requirements.
- Prepared project plan to support iterative & incremental model including tasks, resources, timelines, status & dependencies.
- Performed data requirements analysis and database design review while assisted data base analysts to create logical, physical data models and data definition language (DDL) script for forward & reverse engineering processes to maintain db.
- Assisted in preparation of technical design documentation (TDD) and in efforts to get approval of technical requirements.
- Completed integration requirement documentation (IRD), performed analysis design to extract transform and load (ETL) flat reference data files in batch processes for CEAS integration with Clinical Stratification/ID tool and Care Engine systems.
- Supported project plan execution, monitored development, tracked, resolved issues, led meetings and formalized reporting.
- Facilitated requirements walkthrough sessions with database analysts, developers, quality analysts, and managed technical team throughout design, construction and quality assurance to expedite CEAS web and integration development.
- Reviewed and approved test strategies, test cases, test scripts, test data, actively participated in user acceptance testing (UAT), verified/ensured frequent releases of CEAS web and system integration meeting with the approved requirements.
- Used TOAD and SQL to analyze data during requirement, analysis, design, development, testing and CEAS production phases.
- Assisted business users in production support while overseen development, quality and pre-production environments.
- Enhanced required documentation templates from project initiation, scope, business requirements, functional requirements, technical design, test strategy, test case, sign-off and release notes used in SDLC process to meet audit goals.
- Improved change request process and document management to store and keep the track of different versions modified. Environment: MS-Windows Server 2008, Oracle Database 11g, Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management, Visio 2010, Project 2010, SharePoint 2010, Visual Studio 2010, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, TOAD, SQL, UML, ERwin r7.2, MantisBT 1.2.10, MS-Windows 7
Lead Business Systems Analyst | Management
- Defined project scope, goals, objectives, business use cases, and completed business requirement documentation (BRD).
- Collected existing business processes knowledge from current Head Start Review Tracking System (HSRTS), worked with subject matter of experts (SMEs) to gather business processes details, documented user stories, prepared as-is business process flow charts, legacy work flow charts and process model work sheets by using unified modeling language (UML).
- Used six sigma DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) tools and prepared actor goal priority (AGP), critical to quality (CTQ) & failure mode effects analysis (FMEA) matrix for process-improvement and quality-management.
- Authored functional requirement documentation (FRD), to-be process flow diagrams, wire frames & page specifications.
- Conducted JAD sessions with business, users to review, gap analysis, change and get approval of as-is & to-be requirements.
- Contributed in preparation of technical design documentation (TDD), worked with DBAs to produce logical & physical data model, and data definition language (DDL) script for forward and reverse engineering processes to maintain HSRMS database.
- Completed integration requirement documentation (IRD), performed analysis and design to extract, transform and load (ETL) flat data files via secure file transfer protocol (SFTP) in-batch recommended to run at the set frequency by Confidential ROs.
- Authored report requirement documentation (RRD), assisted users to review/approve selection criteria & reports layout.
- Managed technical team during design, construction and quality phases to expedite HSRMS web & integration development.
- Assisted in project plan execution, monitored development, bugs/issues tracking/resolution, meetings & status reporting.
- Reviewed and approved test plans, test cases, test data; supervised QA team, evaluated test results and completed UAT.
- Completed HSRTS to HSRMS data migration requirements (DMR) covering identified hurdles, recommended solutions with refined strategy, plan and process involving data manipulation, data mapping, data conversion and transformation rules.
- Used structured query language, SQL to analyze data during analysis, design, development, testing and production phases.
Environment: MS-Windows Server 2008, MS-SQL Server 2008, MS-BizTalk Server 2009, MS-Office SharePoint Server 2007, MS-Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Explorer, MS-Visual Studio 2008, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, IIS, CA-ERwin r7.1, BO-Crystal Reports 12, MS-Office Visio 2007, UML, JIRA 4, MS-Windows 7
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Worked as senior business systems analyst (on-site) to elicit requirements, conducted object oriented analysis & design, and assisted technical team (off-site) to construct, quality check and deliver Confidential Supplier Management System (CSMS) web as software as a service (SaaS) model in service oriented architecture (SOA), based on .Net framework 3.0 to Confidential .
- Gathered existing business processes knowledge from legacy CASP, worked with subject matter experts (SME), and interviewed users to complete business requirement documentation (BRD) including business problems, current process & limitations, businesses affected, proposed process improvement, goals & benefits, critical success factors & assumptions.
- Completed project scope, listed objectives, business use cases, as-is business process flow charts, and workflow diagrams.
- Authored functional requirement documentation (FRD), to-be process diagrams, user interfaces (UI) & page specifications.
- Participated in JAD workshops, PowerPoint presentation with business, user community and technical service teams during reviews, gap analysis, business-functional-technical processes improvement/standardization and, approval of requirements.
- Contributed in workflow design specification (WDS) including supplier lifecycle management processes (supplier registration, maintenance and removal); key functional processes (dashboard, due diligence, risk policy assessments, quality assurance surveys, audit trail, notification management, document management, user role, entitlement, and reports); and technical service processes (single sign-on, inbound-outbound system integrations, data migration, and security) solution.
- Assisted in technical design documentation (TDD), including design intent, architecture diagram, instance diagram, database objects, data access components, traceability matrix, and worked with db analysts to produce logical & physical data model, and data definition language (DDL) script for forward/reverse engineering processes to maintain CSMS database.
- Contributed in preparation of RACI matrix and project plan including tasks, resources, timelines, status and dependencies.
- Completed single sign-on (SSO) interface documentation, researched authentication services, conducted service oriented analysis, design in establishing session implementation for the user that logs into CSMS login page hosted within Confidential ’s intranet portal and further gets re-directed to CSMS web application hosted by a 3rd party after successful authentication via Confidential ’s LDAP (by using site minder) with generated security assertion markup language (SAML) token in post binding standard.
- Worked with multiple internal and external businesses, systems data warehouses, gathered, analyzed and documented CSMS reference data integration requirement documentation (IRD) for 11 inbound/outbound systems; 6 integrations by using flat files via secure file transfer protocol (SFTP) in-batch and 5 integrations by using XML files via web services; with recommended custom software to extract transform & load (ETL) data files with the help of cast iron integration appliances.
- Completed CASP to CSMS data migration requirements (DMR) covering identified challenges, recommended resolutions with defined strategy, phased work-plan, and data manipulation, data mapping, data conversion & data transformation rules.
- Worked with users to gather, analyze and document reporting requirements including selection criteria and reports layout.
- Supported technical team during design, construction and quality phases to expedite CSMS web & integration development.
- Prepared test plans, test cases & test data; assisted QA to evaluate test results to complete user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Used structured query language, SQL & TOAD to analyze data during analysis, design, development, testing and production.
- Researched, analyzed, manipulated data for data visualization, summarization & presentation to help management decision.
Environment: MS-Windows Server 2008, MS-Visual Studio 2005, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Oracle Database 10g, TOAD, SQL, UML, MS-Project 2007, MS-Office Visio for EA 2005, SAML, WSDL, SFTP, CA-SiteMinder WAM r12, Cast Iron iA4000HA, Windows Vista
Senior Business Analyst | Team Lead
- Worked as senior business analyst | team lead role to gather requirements, perform analysis, complete design, and led off-shore technical team to construct, quality check and deliver ‘search online’ & ‘order online’ modules of Confidential Advantage web in service oriented architecture (SOA) as a competitive business solution based on .Net Framework 2.0 to Confidential Corporation.
- Listed project goals, objectives, interviewed business user, and prepared business requirement documentation (BRD).
- Completed functional requirement documentation (FRD) including use diagrams, wire frames, use case characteristic, main success scenario, scenario variation, scenario extension, page specifications, business rules, error and help messages.
- Completed technical specification documentation (TSD) including intent, design overview, architecture diagram, instance diagram, database objects (tables, views, stored procedures), data access components library, error handling & escalation.
- Contributed in preparation of class model, physical data model and data definition language (DDL) script to maintain CTA db.
- Participated in JAD sessions with business and technical teams for requirements reviews, gap analysis, changes, and sign-off.
- Prepared traceability matrix, components inventory, and work plan with resources, tasks, status, timelines & dependencies.
- Led technical team to construct ‘search online’ module, and integration that facilitated users to search, view and download business entity, UCC, court, lien and real property information from various US or Confidential Corporation data warehouses via web services by using extract, transform and load (ETL) process. Implemented document management system repository in CTA to store, index and track ordered ‘search online’ information in extensible markup language (XML) data file(s) by using unique digital object identifier (DOI) for user to further access, review and download ordered ‘search online’ information.
- Led technical team to construct ‘order online’ module, and integration that facilitated users to search, view and download corporate document from various US or Confidential Corporation data warehouses via web services by using document search provider framework to auto fulfill corporate document online to the user. Implemented document management system repository in CTA to store, index and track ordered corporate document(s) in portable document format (PDF) file(s) by using unique digital object identifier (DOI) for user to further access, review and download ordered corporate document(s).
- Led technical team to construct auto generation and posting of e-mail notification by using simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP), in-case electronic retrieval or upload process fails to auto fulfill ordered corporate document online by the user.
- Led technical team to construct order generation checkout process as user performs real-time ‘search online’ & ‘order online’.
- Led technical team to construct order submission and cancellation pipeline processes including payment settlements, generation & posting of sales order in XML file(s) to be picked up and uploaded to JD Edwards One-World, by BizTalk Server.
- Used HP Mercury Quality Center for issues/defects tracking/resolution, assisted QA team during UAT to test complete CTA.
- Used tool for oracle application developers TOAD, SQL to analyze data during analysis, design, quality and CTA production.
Senior Analyst Modeler | Team LeadConfidential
- Worked as senior analyst modeler | lead role to assist modeling team on-site during requirements gathering, modeling, and facilitated communication as liaison with technical team off-shore to implement, quality check and deploy ICSS web in 3- tier architecture (presentation/ logical/ data) as competitive business solution based on .Net Framework 1.1 to ADM.
- Worked with subject matter experts (SME), interviewed users to complete business requirement documentation (BRD).
- Completed functional requirement documentation (FRD), ICSS & Security modules as EA projects in Enterprise Architect including use case, process flow diagrams, user interfaces (UI), page specifications, business rules, error & help messages.
- Participated in workshops with business and modeling teams for requirements reviews, gap analysis, changes, and approval.
- Assisted in technical design documentation (TDD), including design objective, architecture, sequence diagram, instance model, database objects, data access components, and worked with data base analysts to produce logical and physical data model, and data definition language (DDL) script for forward/reverse engineering processes to maintain ICSS database.
- Channelized requirement change requests via staging process for implementation in dev, test, pre & prod environments.
- Used XML metadata interchange XMI import and export facility to update EA model data elements during staging process.
- Participated in preparation of traceability matrix, and project plans including tasks, status, resources, time & dependencies.
- Prepared function point (FP) estimates to finalize functionality implementation work effort on ICSS and Security modules.
- Led technical team to implement Security to maintain user/role profile, and to assign access permission at menu, page level.
- Led technical team to implement/establish user session after authentication against profile by using ADM’s LDAP framework.
- Led technical team to implement ICSS web and integration to post transaction in XML file to JD Edwards, by BizTalk Server.
- Led report developers team to gather, analyze and translate user’s reporting requirement into design, and implemented selection criteria based reporting module to display output in portable document format (PDF) by using Crystal Reports.
- Prepared test cases, test data, conducted unit testing, performed system testing, integration testing, evaluated test results, and used in-house defects tracking tool to assist quality analyst team off-shore to complete user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Used structured query language SQL to analyze data during analysis, design, development, testing and ICSS production phases.
- Handled ICSS, Security, and integration deployment, build & release, IIS sizing & configuration at ADM web and db server.
Environment: MS-Windows Server 2003, MS-Visual Studio.Net 2003, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, MS-SQL Server 2005, Enterprise Architect 5.0, UML, MS-SQL Server 2000, BO-Crystal Reports 11, BizTalk Server 2004, Infragistics ASP.Net controls, LDAP, MS-HTML Help, MS- Project 2003, MS-Visual SourceSafe 6.0, NUnit, IIS, Windows XP
- Worked as project manager and involved in project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and deployment of WIMS.
- Initiated project with defined scope, objectives, budget estimate, resourcing, and research/findings of inventory auto system.
- Completed phased project plan including proposed tasks, assigned resources, estimated time-lines, status and dependencies.
- Overseen requirement gathering, analysis and design. Worked with business to review and finalize business requirement documentation BRD, functional requirement documentation FRD, process flow diagrams, wireframes, and page specification.
- Reviewed/approved technical specification documentation TSD, intent, architecture, logical diagram, physical data model.
- Managed technical team to develop WIMS web-forms application by using VB.Net, ASP.Net & ADO.Net in 3-tier architecture (presentation, business and data layers) in .Net Framework 1.1, and WIMS database components in MS-SQL Server 2000.
- Integrated OCR.Net Barcode component into WIMS to translate one-dimensional barcode into ASCII text from the image file.
- Overseen reporting requirements, and managed report developers to develop criteria based reports in Crystal Reports.
- Managed QA team, reviewed/approved test cases, evaluated test result, resolved defects to test complete WIMS, and cutover.
Environment: MS-Windows Server 2003, MS-Visual Studio.Net 2003, MS-Project 2003, MS-Visio for EA 2003, MS-SQL Server 2000, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, OCR.Net Barcode Component, BO-Crystal Reports 10, MS-VSS 6.0, IIS, Windows XP
- Worked as team leader | management role, assisted in initiation and planning, led implementation and delivered MIS.Net in 3-tier architecture having presentation, business logic and data layers separate, in .Net Framework 1.0 to listed companies.
- Contributed in project scope, goal/objectives, and plan including tasks, resources, start/end dates, status, and dependencies.
- Assisted in gathering business requirements, preparing/reviewing functional requirements, and design specifications.
- Led technical team to implement MIS.Net web-forms in ASP.Net, C# and ADO.Net, created MIS.Net database in SQL Server.
- Led technical team to implement security module to enable user profile, entitlement, and to assign access permission.
- Led code review, implementation risks, issues monitoring, escalation, resolution, team meeting, and management reporting.
- Assisted in collecting report requirements, and led developers to implement criteria based MIS reports in Crystal Reports.
- Led QA team in test cases review, unit & system testing, test result evaluation, defects tracking/fixing to test complete MIS.
- Handled deployment including build, releases, IIS sizing and configuration of MIS web and database server setup on-site.
Senior Business/Systems Analyst
- Worked as senior business/systems analyst, involved in eliciting requirements, analysis, design, and implementation.
- Documented business requirements, functional requirements, and conducted requirements review sessions with business.
- Completed design specifications, used ERwin to design data model, and created Confidential database components in MS-SQL Server.
- Conducted requirements walkthrough with programmers, and assisted in Confidential modules programming in MS-Visual Basic.
- Assisted programmers to implement security module to enable access to Confidential as per user’s operational and functional needs.
- Authored reporting requirements, and assisted developers in designing and developing reports by using Crystal Report.
- Reviewed test cases/data with testers, assisted in testing, bug fixing, test completion, and Confidential implementation on-site.
Environment: MS-Windows NT 4.0, MS-Windows 2000, MS-Windows 98, MS-Visual Studio 6.0, MS-Visual Basic 6.0, MS-Visual SourceSafe 6.0, MS-SQL Server 7.0, ERwin, Crystal Reports 7.0