- Experienced Business Analyst with over 9yrs in Business Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, Documenting and testing in business process re - engineering, Migration, Transition and many other projects.
- In-depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies Waterfall, Agile (Scrum) and QA methodologies.
- Achieved acquisition on Business Redesign Project through Requirements documentation, Traceability and providing feasibility study reports.
- Successful implementation of Web UI application project from Elicitation Requirements through production support of the application.
- Revamp Confidential MF applications in to GUI interfaces implemented in all the Business units.
- Create and Deploy NJ Pubic Portal (User Interface) with dashboards with various graphs using the Raw Data as the source.
- Integrated Various Insurance Disparate systems in to one common environment by integrating Databases, reducing redundancies and identifying commonalities among the applications.
- Established a new “change control process” for projects transitioned from predictive to adaptive approach.
- Recognized as “SME” for projects and assigned as Accountable Stakeholder.
- Resolved issues related to ambiguous requirements from stake holders through industry standard Business Analysis Techniques aiding in successful capture of precise Business needs.
- Leveraged organization’s potential Business capabilities, identified Risks and derived Business benefits - Increased PCG’s portal usability by 40%.
- Expert in using MS office applications for day to day activity, MS Visio for drawing flow diagrams and MS Project for prioritizing and managing individual tasks and MS PowerPoint for Demos and Presentations.
- Proficient in creating UML- Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams and State Diagrams.
- Thorough in preparing/documenting the User Acceptance test (UAT) plan and obtaining the necessary signoffs from the concerned business units.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access and Microsoft Visio
- Power Designer 16.1
- JAMA Contour Full Shot 8
- Snag IT
- Smart Draw
- Applicant tracking system
- Smarter balanced assessment consortium
- Adobe Acrobat
- EA(Enterprise ArchitectSparxsystems
- Rational Suite Rational Rose
- Rational Requisite Pro
- Microsoft Project 2000
- Seavus project SDLC
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Business Analyst lead
- Oversee, Assign and allocate work for BAs on eliciting, documenting and delivering the artifacts
- Collected, maintained and track BA responsibilities and provide status update for overall Project plan.
- Have been a critical part of startup team for brand new assessment project.
- Reviewed RFP (Request for Proposal) and the (Proposal) response to analyze and construct Scope document.
- Elicited and documented IT and Non-IT BRs for start- up and O&M(Operations and Management) teams
- Created Traceability matrix to connect Business requirements, Functional Requirements and test cases.
- Assisted in streamlining scope of work on a Work stream basis and Documented and updated Briefing book for the Program.
- Participated in facilitation sessions with client and documented Business Requirements for both internal and external users.
- Performed Impact analysis for new requests/changes from client.
Functional Business Analyst
- Responsible for Eliciting Stakeholder requirements for the Transition Project (eCourts) of Family Division.
- Perform gap analysis for AS IS and TO BE Business for Vision Document for CIC (Children in Courts) dockets.
- Provide Demo of current eCourts application for the existing systems to the DCCP and DAG Users to understand the needs and customize the solutions.
- Responsible for capturing CIC (Family) Business Requirements from external and Internal Point of view.
- Comprehend current ATCSU functions, mainly existing eCourts Application for Criminal and Tax and see how we can accommodate CIC external users with the Software Application that worked for Civil, Tax and other divisions.
- Analyze the technical aspects of the functions of the project and formulate PowerPoint Presentations for county site visits.
- Document Business overview models and organized meeting for the same for easy understanding of current business process.
- Document Use case scenarios and Process flow Diagrams and for development team.
- Identify, analyze and document the exception and alternate scenarios.
- Perform Business rules analysis and align functional requirements accordingly.
- Organize and manage the tasks and provide the Status reports of the team on a daily and weekly Basis.
- Prepare Detailed Deliverable report based on the functions and Phases.
- Participate in Elaboration sessions for Case Jacket branch development.
- Work on Requirements and specifications in PEGA for Case Management part of the Project.
- Establish all the Artifacts in to “SharePoint” based on Criteria, Priority, security and Project release dates.
Business Systems Analyst
- Responsible for Suitable Documentation of MF Functions Functional and Technical documents of Assessment Redesign project to software testing team (Accenture).
- Led migration analysis, create migration design document and support data mapping.
- Prioritize, analyze and document existing AS IS processes and document TO BE processes for SAT and pSAT Programs.
- Conduct Brainstorming sessions to gather Functional Requirements from Domain SME and Implementation SMEs and Program managers.
- Convert High Level Business requirement documents into Functional specifications through Business Flow charts, deployment diagrams and use cases.
- Perform Traceability Mapping from Business Requirements to Functional Requirements and vice versa to ensure that critical requirements are not missed.
- Construct mock up visualization for PSAT Billing systems.
- Document AI- Application interface documents and UI - User Interface documents for Mapping out the Layouts moving from one Interface to another and layout detailed screen by screen narrative of UI.
- Thorough in reviewing and updating timely to be SDLC Compliant with the Functional, Technical specifications and Models in Power Designer 16.1.
- Involved in Meetings with E1 (Enterprise One) for successful completion of Knowledge transfer from IT Legacy team to Accenture E1 team.
- Perform Data governance for Quality control discipline for assessing, managing, using, improving, monitoring, maintaining Organization’s information.
- Take part in Assessment Redesign Core services meetings for Registration and Test Administrations (Reg &TA).
- Estimate time in terms of Story points, update status of pending tasks and assign tasks appropriately via JIRA tool.
- Participate in Database redesign meetings to ensure proper functionalities can be implemented as per Requirements.
- Provide Insight in College Board’s PNO site remodeling and restructuring meetings.
Business Analyst/ Data Analyst
- Identify issues beforehand and propose workarounds to Program Managers. Work as liaison with Product owners and other stakeholders of the Projects.
- Prioritize, analyze and document existing AS IS processes and document TO BE processes and perform Gap analysis in Migration projects.
- Thorough understanding of SLDS (State longitudinal Data systems).
- Participate in daily scrum meetings in Agile implementation and deployment phases.
- Track and Load data processes via JIRA and Change Control.
- Assist in Database redesign by mapping out existing logic.
- Acclimation with PCG and Project specific policies and procedures.
- Active participant in cross project collaboration in SEMI (Special Education Medicaid Initiatives) and Easy IEP software (Individualized Education plan) projects.
- Lead data and UI related UAT, perform sanity checks in staging and production environments.
Business process analyst
- Perform interface analysis on Mainframe screens for the migration purpose into OPEN systems
- Document specifications for Confidential Retirement kits for various Tier levels and New York City deferred compensation plan.
- Understand and Analyze logic and create Overview of the process.
- Conduct JAD sessions for eliciting, analyzing and documenting Requirements.
- Creating UML diagrams in Low- Level PIR for Technical Development Team.
- Document Process specs and Procedure specifications to record Confidential processes for ongoing migration process.
- Prepare User Manuals and Training sessions for implemented software products.
- Collaborate with Member services, Operations and Communications Divisions for developing processes for Payroll Deductions, Deficit calculations, new member, Membership # and Generate packages for members “on leave” and “on payroll” for Government pension and IRA plans.
- Run Simple SQL queries to retrieve the necessary information for documentation and testing purposes.
- Represent IT team and explained IT work methods and strategy followed in Executive board meetings.
- Work directly under the directions of IT Director.
- Prepare necessary documents for development, User acceptance testing and production.
- Acquire approval sign-offs from the process owners and division directors.
- Analyze and Elaborate on new business processes built into the new and improved Application—fee definition & attribute mapping, fee assignment, loan assessment, and price recalculation on loan changes.
- Utilize RUP Iterative guidelines for development of the Application.
- Provide daily and weekly updates to managers on artifact and application status to help prepare accurate project timelines and resource estimates.
- Develop inception artifacts on such processes, reviewed and got artifacts signed off to be put to architectural base lining—particularly reporting segment of the developed Application.
- Drive JAD sessions with users and IT groups to secure consensus on key requirements and specifications on pricing enhancements.
- Monitor coding and tested processes to ensure these are in accordance with the content and spirit of the inception artifacts.
- Address action items and resolving ongoing issues on artifacts, system design, data, and environment—on daily basis.
- Resourceful to IT teams on developing & testing strategies, and on release content and application behavior.
- Work on enhancements Change Requests; maintaining changes to artifacts and application using appropriate modeling and configuration management tools.
- Drive working sessions with new team members to facilitate knowledge transfer and ensured smooth transition of roles and responsibilities.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for defect tracking, facilitating and monitoring the process, involved in UAT for the final testing of the application in the productioRn environment.
- Analyze business in creating a program which evaluates and identifies leading network physicians and hospitals using quality and efficiency criteria based on evidence-based medicine across a broad spectrum of care.
- Create Business Requirement Documents and Functional Requirement Document.
- Perform Gap Analysis by identifying existing features and documenting the enhancements to meet the end state requirements. Created Business Requirement Documents and Functional Requirement Document.
- Document In-depth details of System Design specifications and System Requirement specifications.
- Work with the business community to define business requirements and analyze the possible technical solutions.
- Conduct sessions for Requirement gathering, Business Process flow, Business Process Modeling and Business Analysis.
- Work extensively with SME in understanding and documenting their requirements pertaining to, Escrow Analysis, maintaining and analyzing customers Accounting books and many other business Areas.
- Design and develop project document templates based on SDLC methodology.
- Work with several HIPAA teams addressing the specific requirements of each part of the HIPAA regulation.
- Assist in conducting User Acceptance Testing on the Improved Application and resolved all related Issues.