- 11 + years overall work experience delivering IT business solutions by driving planning, development, and implementation of information solutions utilizing various technologies that are aligned with business opportunities. Lead Communicator for all levels of executive management and liaison between technical professionals and enterprise stakeholders.
Methodologies and frameworks: Waterfall/hybrid with primary focus on Agile, SAFe (scaled agile framework), Scrum, Kanban & XLC (expedited lifecycle).
Technologies: OnBase ECM, AngularJS and HTML5, MVC 4.5, ASP.NET, SNOW (service now), SharePoint, Visual Studio 2008 and 2012, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 2012, MS Visio, MS Project, Balsamiq Mockups, Rest API, AWS S3 Web services, TFS, RTC and JIRA/ Confluence.
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
- Technical consultant for multiple cross functional areas across enterprise IT.
- Responsible for checking, instructing and assigning project work to IT technical staff in order to achieve desired end - results on complex problems
- Assisted in the development of project cost and benefit estimates to establish project worth including the development of alternative considerations resulting in recommendations for the installation of new systems or equipment, or to change existing systems and equipment
- Wrote requirements, design specifications and business rules as well as prototyped the new enterprise clinical bonus web application for staff across all clinics in every market.
- Introduced SCRUM and Joint Application Design (JAD) principles to IT teams
Lead ITSystems Analyst & Scrum Master
- Translated high-level stories as a technical Liaison from product owners and enterprise stakeholders to the technical teams in a SAFe driven environment.
- Contributed to project successes as a Scrum Master by ensuring the delivery of clear business goals and objectives by partnering with program delivery management and product owners to understand strategy and deliver refined IT roadmaps, transformational and operational plans.
- Participated in Unit, QA and UAT testing by coordinating testing groups and developing technical stories for team.
- Responsible for organizing and managing a cross functional team backlog by engaging the teams design meeting for story development as part of new refined process.
- Developed technical requirements/stories in RTC for C# Middle-ware, business layer rules engine to manage the ever-changing business rules that define how business and IT systems within the organization operate within Confidential investments services.
- Worked with Mobile app team to deliver Confidential Mobile App/Investment services UI improvement project that included modal screens, new drop-down features and stock search functionality. High-level requirements were developed using enterprise RTC software and translated to technical specifications such as wireframes using balamiq tool and prototyping by UI/UX team.
- Met with investment audit stakeholders to gather use cases and delivered requirements to BI team such as data sources to create data warehouses, visual for transition meeting and development team was developed using Visio.
Lead IT Business Systems Analyst
- Led iteration planning and work break down structure meetings with development team and stake holders.
- Led, coached and developed junior analysts to manage small to medium size projects and basic integrations.
- Managed a $23 million-dollar portfolio with 15 medium to large scale company projects.
- Led QA team in writing Test Plans, Defining Test Cases, Developing and Maintaining test scripts according to the business specifications.
- Implemented newagile process by establishing roadmaps as well as planned and coordinated sprints with project management in aWaterfall/Agile hybrid environment.
- Interfaced with the infrastructure team to capture necessary AS400 database tables needed for replication into SQL including requirements for transactional data to dimensional data. The requirements were transferred into TFS requirements tool for development team.
- Developed requirements for meta data leveraged from Informatica, EMC Documentum and integrate it with EMC Captiva for OCR (optimal character recognition) during document training. Developed the document image capture process and business process model visuals using Visio for executive management.
- Re-engineered the previous business and software requirements for the development team to encompass the new integrated MVC solution and provide clear and concise scope with objectives. I developed the wireframes in JAD sessions with the primary stake holders as well as deliver a data quality framework as our go to market strategy.
- Implemented a new change management process transitioning the change request process for all projects in Aldon to Servicenow by configuring service for workflow and integrating SharePoint forms for reporting projects.
Business Systems Analyst
- Led the development and implementation of enterprise business systems that improve quality and operational efficiencies through access to relevant information.
- Developed work breakdown structures, roadmaps and meeting deliverables on all major implementations.
- Liaisedwith Stakeholdersfrom all core business units, clients and vendorscreating use cases, offering internal solutions,developingsoftwarerequirements/ reporting requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- LeadSCRUM daily stand up meetings, planned and coordinated sprints with project management in an Agile/hybrid environment.
- Developed BPMs (business process models)with stakeholders on new and existing software allowing for detailed business cases supporting costs and delivering value.
- Created requirements for utilizing the Onbase modules: Workflow and Document Import Process to support and develop an enterprise-size document imaging and workflow system, primarily dealing with the importation third party files.
- Developed requirements for SAP manufacturing billing data into OnBase and E-Forms for user data entries in Workflow or free text and leveraging app dev to enhance the forms with HTML.
- Gathered business requirements from end users and developed solutions for scanning with Kofax, storage and retention of SOPs (Standard operating procedure) documents in the Onbase repository.
- Utilized the ServiceNow ticketing platform to develop workflows that capture end user raised change requests or issues for support on solutions.
Applications Business Analyst
- Developed wireframes and technical requirements for the development team from the national health insurance exchange through CMS to build a provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership Systemat a government level as part of Obama care.
- Applied common best practices forthe industry in supportingmajor clients using aconceptual business model to identify relevant issues and considerations by exploring innovative solutions while still abiding by strict time frames.
- Assessed the operational and functional baseline oftheorganization and its organizationalcomponents through use casesand analysis and helped to define the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed.
- Utilizeddepartment tools within the Atlassian products, JIRA and Confluence for tracking issues, automated testing and creating a department knowledge base with Wikis.
- Participated in Smoke testing, validation and UAT during soft release of Obama care program.
- Met withkey stakeholdersfor acquiringrequirements and technical specifications abiding by strict company standard operating procedure(SOP’s)guidelines to insure a quality created and deliverable product.
- Developed and introduced new standardized process flowsusing Visiofor internal department collaboration during the open payments project.
Business Analyst/ Developer
- Workedwithglobalend users through all Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) phases. Created extensions using recommended frameworks, report against applications data model.
- Developed technical design documents for conversions, extensions, interfaces, and report- according to department needs and monthly projects.
- Worked with all stages of project lifecycle, from business requirements and technical definitions to development, testing, user acceptance testing development, (UAT,) and PRODUCTION with completion of Confidential market place applications.
- Using agile methodologies, delivered accurate service and application support through the lifecycle.
- Held weekly SCRUM meetings with global team and Project management.
- Developed Web services, packages, procedures, and applications/modules.
- Collaborated as a liaison with project management,otherbusiness analysts, and department teams locally and globally.
- SharePoint administrator, creating sites, manipulating workflow and user access.
- Developed various Applications using SQL Forms, Reports, Workflow, CMP and Q-TIPS for Confidential GIDA global identification and administration team.
DocManagement Operations Business Analyst
- Assisted in successful transition, handling and document conversionprojectbetween operational sites of approximately$20 billionin collateral assets.
- Establishedproduction goals and creating statistics spread sheets and data bases of all the documentation being processed to improving quality, Introduced new forms of processes and quality control for team members, business partners and the entire department.
- Developed Process flow charts fordocument management processes in Visio.
- Responsible for improving the document management operations site by creating visuals and statistics programs in excel for theentire department to utilize, maximizing production and minimizing the need for risk management. participated in User acceptance testing for various projects implemented across the board.
- Recognized for the development of the San Antonio operationssite by improving all visual management throughout the entire department.