Technical Expertise: SQL, COBOL, EASYTRIEVE, JCL, IBM DB2, Finance Information Systems, EXCEL, MAINFRAME, TABLEAU, ORACLE APEX, QUICKBOOKS
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Business Systems Analyst
- Coordinate the tasks of business product development with Professional Athletes financial and digital marketing portfolios
- Work closely with business clients to analyze & understand Business requirements; gathered User, Functional and Non - Functional requirements
- Design and Revise Business Requirement documents (BRD), Functional Specification design documents (FSD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD)
- Consult and manage business partners to understand business objectives and operating budget
- Design and update Excel spreadsheets to track business metrics and reporting, Develop and maintain Tableau dashboards to enhance visualizations for stakeholders
- Evaluate business research, market conditions and competitor data, Developed Process Flow Diagram/Activity Diagrams, Test Cases, Use Cases and performed Functionality testing & Regression testing, Conduct user interviews to understand and document collaboration results
- SharePoint maintenance
- Created Databases and modified SQL queries and subqueries using oracle cloud products
- In depth knowledge of data analytics, communication technologies, and Ad-Hoc based reporting
Confidential, Denver, CO
Application Programmer Analyst
- IT Project Lead on business-critical projects and supervised 9 project managers, participated in projects in various roles
- Junior Cobol Developer and Business system analyst, Designed, Coded and Tested changes to batch and online COBOL and CICS programs utilizing VSAM and DB2, Wrote test plans for each Agile SDLC
- Provided design and Architecture layouts with unit testing for 12 projects; supported implementation on weekend releases
- Created new programs to increase business efficiency by 20% for FATCA Tax projects
- Used SPS (Schedules Processing System) report generator and SQL to manipulate and sort data, Solved complex issues that resulted in the company being more efficient and reducing cost by $5k, In-depth knowledge of IBM mainframe and financial services
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
Technical Support Help Desk
- Provided technical support to administrative staff and university students.
- Diagnosed and repaired issues remotely with Citrix products.
- Manage administration rights with Active Directory, TCP/IP networking setups, software and hardware installations via ticketing system.
- Published instruction manual for end users to solve less complex problems on their own.