- Seeking the Technical position in the capacity of: Business Analyst/Software Technical Writer and Software Quality Assurance or Business System Analyst
- Posses exhaustive and profound experience in electronics Industry as Technical Business Analyst wif extensive focus on Technical/software Documentation, update/change process, procedure/ “how - to” manual, user manual publishing and Sharepoint repositories
- Quality Assurance using QTP, ALM, Rally and worked independently wif multiple concurrent “mission-critical” projects in agile/scrum, and at rapid iterative cloud/DevOps environment
- MBA and Master degree in software development wif experience of 3 years combined in BA/BSA roles delivered mission critical documents, performance, team collaboration and met customer deadlines
- Closely communicated wif project managers, and met stakeholders expectations
- Diplomatically achieved developers and testers cooperation during end-to-end project implementation
- CLIENT/SME INTERVIEW, REQUIREMENT GATHERING, RESEARCH, REPORTING, GATHER DATA, METRICS, PREPARE REPORTS, CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT,
- ANALYSIS/DATA MODELING/DATA ANALYTICS, CONVERSION,
- SOFTWARE TESTING/QA PROJECT DOCUMENTATION
- TECHNICAL WRITING, SOFTWARE LIFECYCLE/SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- SYSTEM PROGRAMMING DATABASE ARCHITECTURE
- CASE DEVELOPMENT, TROUBLESHOOT, DATA PRIVACY, DATA PROTECTION,
- MS SQL SERVER, Oracle PL/SQL
- HANDEL FACT-PACED, MENTORING, VERBAL COMMUNICATION, STRONG PRIORITIZATION, INTERPERSONAL, WORK INDEPENDENTLY, WRITTEN/VERBAL, MEET DEADLINE, MINIMAL SUPERVISION, FLEXIBLE/ADAPTABLE/COACH, RECOMMEND SOLUTIONS
- Familiarity wif HIPPA, Medicare Part A, B, C, D, Medicaid and wif FACETS - Member Module and Claims Module
TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST
Confidential, St Paul, MN
- Gathered business requirements and developed user story from clients/end users and stakeholders
- Managed Environmental Health Safety compliance through estimation, status meeting, regulatory requirement function/procedure development
- Rapidly crafted requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Prepared detail Functional for both applications’ and business level function
- Developed Requirement Trace ability Matrix, Test Plans, Test cases using requirements and design artifacts.
- Extensively worked on Product testing wif a focus on Functional, System, Regression, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Smoke testing and reviewed test plans, test cases, test data and validated test reports.
- Tested user level Privilege’s and used Rally for defect tracking and reporting bugs.
- Recorded defect details, assigned severity and reported defect status to Lead QA, Project Manager, Scrum Master and collaborated extensively wif SMEs
- Developed, completed technical documentation for new products, processes, and pilot projects wif 20 percent increased TEMPeffectiveness
- Worked closely wif the Lead Technical Writing team, updated Sharepoint repositories and acted on user feedback and increased communication efficiency by 40 percent
- Supported to the supply chain management team using company software for ERP system
- Provided user wif N-tier support approaches and decreased issue escalation by 50 percent, and simultaneously supported existing and new products development workflow
- Negotiated component pricing/sourced product assembly process to overseas for production/pilot project
- Monitored critical pieces of equipment and gated operations in real-time, and responded to any issues timely
- Other operations related activities included inventory management, decreasing product-to-customer lead time by 25 percent, updated manufacturers of sales forecast etc
- Provided support on Business module, Engineering and sales department.
- Applied SAP patches and performed data backup using custom in-house built applications
Environment: Rally, QTP, ALM, Aglie/Scrum, Office365, SharePoint, Windows 8 pro, SQL Server 2012, MS Project, SAP, Visio, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, MS Project, Magic Draw, Sybase, MS Team Foundation Server
Business Analyst/DATA ANALYST/meta data
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Utilized the metadata registry standard is ISO/IEC 11179, Metadata Registries (MDR), ISO Standard 15836-2009, IETF RFC 5013, NISO Standard Z39.85 etc
- Experience in the Development, Implementation of Database/Data Warehousing /Client/Server /Legacy applications for using Data Extraction, Data Transformation, Data Loading and Data Analysis
- Creating mappings according to use cases by following the ETL specifications, and creating ETL Design documents wif the halp of use cases and user interface documents, business rule documentation, and PDM.
- Experience creating and managing medium sized project plans for data architecture initiatives.
- Developed use cases using UML and MS Visio for an ease wif system interaction and participated in systems migration, database upgrade, conducted end-user survey, gathered user requirements, developed BRD, FRD, and managed existing RTM.
- Facilitated JAD sessions, interviewing, document review, and brainstorming, documented artifacts such as PRD, FRD, RMP, SRD, POCs, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, RTM, Test Cases, & Test Plans
- Involved in Feasibility, GAP and Risk Analysis to identify the business critical and high-risk areas of the application
- Proficient in creating Block Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Business Process Flow Diagrams using MS Visio
- Produced daily, weekly, monthly and annual data analysis reports, literature for executive, management team
- TEMPEffectively utilized MS Excel 2010, 2013 to collect raw data, developed analysis, generated reports, exported data to SQL server twice daily
- Assisted wif all IT tickets, focused on desktop, network troubleshooting and Supported IT infrastructure
- Organized network folders, naming conventions, worked wif document management in SharePoint,
- Interviewed new job candidates as hiring committee,
- Worked wif various customer groups to develop UI design, folder structure, naming convention, audit cycle, file/data, retention policy/procedures, & search optimization
- Optimized document search in the SharePoint server wif metadata and document property enhancement and tagging, metadata, views, versioning
- Produced written deliverables/reports to various audience groups wif documented information/findings and analysis recommendations, created new architecture/ identified and truncated (deleted) obsolete files and archived existing ones
- Developed training seminars for peer groups and delivered outstanding presentations
Environment: MS Office suite, Adobe Cloud suite, MySQL, Putty, FTP, In-house IT ticketing system, Windows 7 Pro.
TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA,
- Delivered artifacts like BRD, wireframes, user stories, use cases, functional & non-functional requirements
- Interacted wif the Users, Designers, Developers, SME and Project Manager, produced new business
- processes & updated stored information, removed obsolete data & documented process workflows
- Performed GAP analysis between the “AS-IS” Model of the existing system and the “TO- BE” model to identify the gaps, logged issues relating to the identified gaps Conducted client interview sessions, gathered requirements & submitted to development teams
- Analyzed, created, designed new Process flow diagrams, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence
- Diagrams, using MS Visio/magic draw and updated existing diagrams Coordinated UAT, involved in writing Test plans, Test cases from Use Cases
- Conducted logical data analysis, data modeling and communicated data-related standards.
- Prepared Mock Up Screen for all the functions of the applications
- Analyzed all functions in Acceptance environment to verify the requirements of the application
- Wrote SQL validation scripts to validate the outputs and queries to retrieve data from SQL server