Information Technology Professional with expertise in Business Analysis recognized for uniquely combining excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong technical knowledge to produce clear, concise project documentation. A well - organized project manager possessing strong liaison skills to effectively bridge communication gaps between non-technical business users as well as technical project development teams in order to keep project initiatives on track to a successful completion.
AGILE DEVELOPMENT: Atlassian JIRA v7.2.2; Bitbucket v4.9.1; Confluence v6.7.0
CONTENT MANAGEMENT: SharePoint Online (NyceConnect), Dropbox, Trello, EMC Documentum
DATABASE: MS SQL Server 2008 R2, Enterprise Data Warehouse/dataSmart, Oracle BI Discoverer Plus v11g, UNISYS Mapper, SQL Developer Version 220.127.116.11, Oracle, MS Access 2010, SQL Station, Rhapsody
DESKTOP PUBLISHING: Document Sciences CompuSet and Visual CompuSet
EMAIL PLATFORM: PostmarkApp
ISSUE TRACKING/CHANGE MANAGEMENT: JIRA Issue Tracker v7.1.7, Mantis Bug Tracker v1.0.8, IBM Rational ClearQuest
MAINFRAME: Unisys Mapper, 3270 Emulation (TSO), Life70, PVCS Version Manager
MARKETING: Omniture (novice), Axure RP Pro 5.6 (novice)
MEDICAL: eClinicalWorks v7.5 Electronic Health Record (EHR)
MICROSOFT Office 2016: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Paint
O/S: Windows 8, Vista, XP, NT, 95, OS/MVS, OS
PROGRAMMING ENVIRONMENTS: .Java 8.0, Net Framework 4.5.2, XML, XSL, COBOL/370, Assembly Language, Quick Job, Basic
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: MS Project 2010, CA Clarity/Open Workbench, AtTask
REPORTING: IBM Cognos, LogiXML, Crystal Reports, MS Access
SCANNING: IBM FileNET Panagon Capture
SMS PLATFORM: ToSMS; Twilio Programmable SMS
TESTING: Mercury LoadRunner Version 9.0, Mercury Interactive Quick Test Professional Version 8.2
WORKFLOW: IBM FileNET (running on Java 6)
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Sr. Business Analyst (Consultant)
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions with Business Users.
- Created User Interface screen mockups via hand drawn wireframes, MS Paint, VB Prototypes.
- Authored Requirement Matrices, User Stories, Business Requirement Documents and Test Plans.
- SharePoint Online (within MS Office 365) End User Perspective
- Created Visio swim lane diagram of the NyceConnect New Directive creation and approval process.
- Assisted SharePoint developers with testing of the NyceConnect New Directive approval workflow.
- Logged in as the following roles to validate the major workflow processes listed below: Legal Director; Division Directors (14 units); Deputy Executive Director; Executive Director.
- Pre-directive (creation of draft) & Draft Approval cycle
- Post-directive & Validation Form functionality
- Attend and participate in technical design sessions with VB & Java developers.
- Authored Functional Requirement Documents, Runbooks, Deployment Documents, Data Mapping Documents, Business Rule Documents, User Manuals and As-built/Technical Documents (API, JSON, Web Services MS Azure for SharePoint & Internal M/F to Distributed Side, and Stored Procedures).
- Performed Java and .Net program analysis to clarify and document new or existing logic.
- Performed COBOL program rules extraction, data analysis and data mapping.
Confidential, Port Washington, NY
- Assist in conducting ODOT workshops and weekly meetings focusing on website design and other web processes such as Join the Program, My Account, Contact Us, FAQ’s, and Email Correspondence.
- Participated in Agile sprint sessions with development partners IMS and Nexidi.
- Authored ODOT specification documents.
- Supported the PM by revising the requirement matrix and preparation of a detailed test procedure document to address Phase I self- critical requirements and functions.
- Assisted in creation of Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Authored Image Review, Toll System Overview, Reporting, IT Architecture and Toll Point Supervision specification documents.
- Preparation of test script documents for Image Review and Toll Point Supervision applications.
- Assigned as a liaison between Port Mann Bridge technical team and PSquare Solutions off-site development team to coordinate Mantis and Jira issue tracking system issues and software releases.
- Authored PMH1, GEB, Hub and ICD Interoperability “As Built” documents.
- Performed testing on the Dart Charge customer website.
- Authored Automated Correspondence and Print Partner Interface “As Built” documents.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Business Analyst (Consultant)
- Conducted face-to-face and conference call fact-finding and requirements sessions for OCSE Sanctions and Central Court Services.
- Generated current and future state workflows and conducted workflow review sessions leading to stakeholder signoff for OCSE Sanctions and Central Court Services requirements.
- Authored Business Requirement Documents for OCSE Sanctions: Return Appointment Letters, Administrative Return Appointment Letters, Domestic Violence Referral Letters; Central Court Services Sanctions, Salary Edits Specifications, Suppression of "Doc Only" Option (web based), Job Entry, Employer Update (web based)
- Coordinated and led application development prototype/demo sessions with the OCSE Sanctions business stakeholders in order to further refine project requirements.
- Created test plan matrix/test scripts for OCSE Sanctions and Business Link.
- Conducted testing on new applications documenting issues or deficiencies found for OCSE Sanctions and Business Link Job Match initiatives.
- Updated assigned tasks on a bi-weekly basis with current status and percentage complete on the OCSE Sanctions master project plan.
Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Business Analyst (Consultant)
- Conducted analysis of BMW’s 300+ dealership websites and discovered that they employed 28 different web vendors to administer their sites. Led fact-finding meetings with management for the Hours of Operation initiative to streamline and limit the use of multiple web vendors.
- Wrote Project Requirement Briefs containing proposed screen mockups and sent to dealership web vendors to provide estimates for the Hours of Operation initiative.
- Wrote Project Requirement Briefs for Field Personnel, Labor Rate Update, and MINI Dealer Agreement Update.
- Updated web URL’s on the CenterNet dealership application in order for the information to be displayed on the BMW Dealer Locator application.
- Tested the addition of Rolls-Royce brand within the 3270 mainframe environment.
- Reformatted and revised verbiage for BMW and MINI Letter of Intent (LOI) legal documents in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Documentum.
Confidential, Bethpage, NY
Business Analyst/Project Manager (Consultant)
- Led requirement gathering sessions with the Optimum Store, Optimum Rewards, and Optimum.net business marketing teams for new and existing web content enhancements.
- Researched Shopping.com public API protocol and functions. Participated in knowledge sharing sessions with outside partner Shopping.com and business marketing teams regarding the use public API access.
- Authored Business Requirement documents for Shopping.com API Integration, Pricing Display Controls, and Single Sign-on initiatives. A portion of this involved creating hand drawn wireframe mockups of screens that were eventually represented in MS Paint.
- Performed industry/market studies and competitive analyses pertaining to Single Sign-on (SSO) functionality, prepared findings documents, and presented to project stakeholders. Content included SSO history, technical solutions, and listings of SSO providers.
- Led the QA testing and launch effort for the Espanol.Optimumrewards.com initiative.
- Authored user manuals for the internal Marketing CMA Tool as well as the administration portion of the Optimum West website.
Confidential, New York, NY
Client Manager (PM/BA)
- Procurement, Inventory, and Shipping Management System (PRISMS)
- Participated in individual and focus group interviews to produce a Gap Analysis.
- Authored a comprehensive Business Analysis document.
- Responsible for the entire external vendor selection process.
- Responsible for the entire RFP process for the PRISMS project.
- Created and maintained multiple project plans for all assigned projects. eClinicalWorks (eCW) Electronic Health Record (EHR) project at the Rikers Island Correctional Facility is the first 24 by 7 clinical application implemented within the Agency.
- Tasks included Follow-up, and issue resolution regarding Infrastructure, Interfaces, 24 by 7 Help Desk, QA Testing and Installation procedures.