- Experienced Scrum Master with 7+ years of experience having a strong focus on the projects/products successfully in Agile SCRUM, Lean, Kanban, RUP, Waterfall, and Six Sigma development methodology with on shore and off shore distributed team
- Guided the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and get the most out of self - organization.
- Good hands on experience with various technologies and areas, which help in understanding, managing and supporting the project environments. Use professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve difficult and complex problems in creative and effective ways
- Strong analytical and business problem solving skills with focus on increasing productivity/customer satisfaction in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity
- Acted as integration’s ERP-side Owner and Lead; helped drive system design meetings, define goals, and establish project scope
- Project Management experience includes risk management, budget management, client and vendor management, and asset management
- Excellent in Sprint planning, maintain tasks in TFS and performing demo after each sprint
- Strong communicator and creative problem-solver skilled at analyzing business needs and transforming them into technical designs, applying technical skills and business knowledge to achieve sound results.
- Exceptional experience in Issue management, risk mitigation and controlling the changes.
- Led projects with an emphasis on teamwork, customer satisfaction awareness, and high quality standards while ensuring deadlines and budgets were not compromised.
- Certified Scrum master
Operating Systems: MS Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/10
Software: MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, JIRA
Methodologies/ Frame Work: Rational Unified Process (Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Clear Case, and Clear Quest), Data Modeling, Business Modeling, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Class Diagrams
Confidential, Burbank, CA
- Implemented the project using Agile Scrum methodology and analyzed the detailed business case to understand the client needs.
- Interviewed business users in detail and recorded the functional, business, AEM specific requirements and converted into user stories.
- Guide and coach scrum teams on how to use agile/scrum best practices and values.
- Responsible for creating user stories, prioritizing and grooming the backlog, scheduling and facilitating scrum events including daily scrum meetings, sprint planning sessions and sprint reviews and QA testing.
- Used MS Visio to create Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams, process flow diagrams from the gathered requirements.
- Facilitated sprint ceremonies like sprint planning meeting, daily scrum meeting, sprint review meeting, and sprint retrospective meeting, sprint closure for each sprint.
- Provided daily communications including scrum notes, sprint review reports and project retrospective.
- Supported and educated all Product Owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Maintained project backlog in JIRA.
- Developed and presented scrum reports and artifacts to include; Velocity Charts, Burn-down Charts, and Demonstration presentations.
- Worked closely with the Product Engineering Team of Creative Cloud Website to understand their requirements and provide solutions using AEM.
- Translated the requirements into AEM specifications and maintained the backlog of epics, user stories and sprints in JIRA.
- Involved in writing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts using HPQC.
- Authored template pages using dynamic components and replicated them onto multiple publish server instances.
- Maintained, uploaded, edited digital assets in DAM.
- Performed various admin related tasks like creating users, groups and assigned them permissions and privileges.
- Performed UAT and post production checkout on behalf of the business user.
Confidential - Juno Beach, FL
- Scrum Master for Wind/Solar Power Generation Business Intelligence Hardening projects.
- Leaded author in developing NextEra's Agile Coaching Playbook.
- Organized and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, backlog refinement and spring planning, compelling sprint reviews, effective retrospectives, release planning and coaching to self-forming teams.
- Worked collaboratively with the Release Manager to develop information radiators on the status of individual scrum teams, the overall release, as well as, to foster a culture of transparency.
- Continually evaluate teams scrum process capabilities and suggest/implement process improvements in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Worked collaboratively with cross-functional scrum teams and development managers to support the full software delivery lifecycle and Scaled Agile approaches.
- Assist Product Owners with user story creation, backlog refinement and prioritization.
- Kept JIRA Agile boards and team Confluence pages up to date; provide regular scrum team status to the development management team as needed.
- Tracked and report scrum team velocity and manage Sprint capacity.
- Facilitated discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution to ensure consistent progress.
- Acted as a Project Manager when necessary. Take responsibility for managing outliers - tasks and dependencies between our software development teams, third parties or Product teams.
- Helped teams to determine the "definition of ready" and "definition of done".
- Helped teams to remove impediments, whether internal or external to the team.
- Helped the Product Owner maintain the product backlog in a way that ensures the project is well defined and the team can continually advance forward on the project at any given time.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Scrum Master for multi-track Online Digital and BI/DW initiative including project kickoff, charter, planning, execution and budget management.
- Managed scrum teams, facilitated scrum processed, delivered high quality, high impact scrum ceremonies including: planning, retrospective and grooming sessions.
- Worked with Product Owners and Business Analysts to ensure product backlogs are well groomed and prioritized.
- Planned the Sprints, prioritized the sprint backlog, lead the teams, managed the development process, identified and eliminated obstacles that prevent the team from achieving their goals, prepared Burn down charts, and ensure crystal clear communication among everyone involved in the project.
- Created detailed project plan, timelines and tasks and tracked timesheets and budget - actual vs. forecast.
- Managed Online Digital(Giftcardmall.com) and Business Intelligence Scrum Teams. Defined and managed program strategy, program charter, work breakdown structures and project plans, including a rolling 18 month roadmap of features and concepts.
- Helped track project staff, determine project tasks, establish timelines, establish estimates-to-complete, prepared and communicated project statuses, identified and responded to risks and issues and managed change requests.
- Lead and supervise efforts in release planning, financial analysis, & ROI of multi-million dollar projects.
- Demonstrated analytic experience in budgeting, estimating, and tracking forecasting vs. actuals to establish variances.
- Responsible for entire Project life cycle - from analysis to production implementation, with emphasis on identifying the source and source data validation, developing particular logic and transformation as per the requirement and creating mappings and loading the data into different targets.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Business Analyst/Scrum Master
- Implemented the business requirements gathered from stakeholders, system users, clients and managers, software development team and the QA team.
- Responsible for project completion within the time and budget constraints.
- Responsible for the Scrum process by making sure it is used correctly and maximizing its benefits.
- Facilitated (JAD) Joint application Development sessions to refine prototypes, prioritize and time-box use cases.
- Involved in Requirement Scoping and analyzing high priority requirement for implementation.
- Created Business Requirements Document and converted them into System Requirement Specifications Document.
- Studied and analyzed competitor’s applications and brainstormed to gather effective requirements for a quality product.
- Analyzed Requirements and created Use cases, Use Case diagrams, Activity Diagrams.
- Created and managed project templates, use case project templates, requirement types and traceability relationship in Requisite Pro.
- Gathered and closed all reporting data requirements for report development, the parameters as well as (KPI) key performance indicators from all Business Units.
- Coordinated with the development team, database team, data warehousing team and QA team throughout all phases in the RUP methodology.
- Assisted QA Team in writing test cases, test plans and tested the final application for usability testing to verify whether all the user requirements were catered to by the application.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for defect tracking and change management request and reported them.
- Involved in preparing a simple and detailed User manual for the application, for an intended novice user.