- Over 15+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- Extensive experience with Project and Program Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Business Architecture.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Telecom, HealthCare (Medicare and Medicaid) and Manufacturing Business.
- Experience working in Scrum product development environment.
- Experience in translating customer requirements into Agile user stories.
- Worked with Application teams to decompose epics, themes and features into system level stories.
- Experience with managing the prioritization and sequence of backlog.
- Worked with various portfolio teams to understand the drivers of customer issues to appropriately prioritize defects and enhancements on the product backlog.
- Extensive experience in working with multiple cross functional teams to deliver new features for one or more product lines.
- Understanding of mobile and web application architecture and development.
- Well versed in Business Requirement gathering, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling, Business Analysis and Change Management.
- Adept in identifying Pain Points and converting Business Needs into Business Requirements Document (BRD) & Software Requirement Specifications (SRS).
- Experience with process modeling using Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Use Cases.
- Conducted collaborative workshops like JAR, JRP and JAD sessions and walkthroughs involving Business owners, executives, developers, super users, end users, and stakeholders.
- Experience in System Testing, Performance Testing, and User Acceptance testing and smoke testing and training.
- Experience working with teams in different geographical locations.
- Experience in Project Planning, Providing Estimates and Resource Allocation.
- Experience in building reports per requirement.
- Strong analytical, problem - solving, organizational, communication, learning and team skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and internal and external clients.
Business Tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Rational Requisite Pro, Clear Case, Rational Rose, Visible Analyst, Microsoft Visio
Methodologies: Agile, SAFe, Extreme Programming (XP), Waterfall, SDLC, UML, Rational RUP Methodology
ETL Tools: Informatica PowerCenter 8.6.1/7.1.1/6.2. 1 , Microstrategy 8.0.1/7.2.3 , Business Objects, Query Analyzer, DB Viz, BIRT Report, CMPM Reporting ( Confidential &T Internal tools)
Tools: /Utilities: Rational Requisite Pro, Clear Case, Rational Rose, Mercury Quality Center9.0, CA Service Desk, CA Clarity, Erwin 3.5/4.0, SharePoint Document Manager, SQL, Rapid SQL, Yotta, SuperFast, BizTalk, Sharepoint, Process Center, PTMS, PRISM.
- Identified process gaps to reengineer existing business processes and implement new process and procedures for business optimization.
- Designed and built reports including but not limited to for API variances, architecture engagement patterns, architect area of expertise, change requests for projects, architecture support for release management, sustaining Vs enhancing time reporting.
- Analyzed and identified issues based on above reports and worked with relevant teams/portfolios to mitigate issues, optimize team performance, resource utilization and allocation.
- Prepared training documentation and conducted user training sessions as needed.
- Re-designed and managed API Variance process and designed new website to ensure compliance with API Platform Standards across all projects in Confidential &T. Implemented remediation tracking for the same.
- Translated leadership epics for the variance process into Agile user stories.
- Worked with Application teams to decompose epics, themes and features into system level stories.
- Participated in daily scrums.
- Managed the product roadmap and backlog for variance application. Prioritized and sequenced the variance backlog.
- Identified feature and process changes to improve this product.
- Created adhoc reports on the variances and remediation tracking.Application Portfolio Manager
- Supported the Common Services Interface API Policy Implementation across multiple projects.
- Supported Application Portfolio Management with the MOTS leveragability changes for a number of applications - The Leveragability value indicates the maturity and destiny of a software asset. It provides investment guidance for supporting the business and improving the portfolio.
- Hosted and managed public and private forums for collaboration efforts for Cloud and Platform technologies, manage forum documentation, solution libraries, application matrices as well as forum discussions. Captured and maintained model documents, templates, best practices, and other re-usable knowledge assets.Solution Architecture Analyst/Management
- Estimated work for new initiatives, managed resource allocation to manage individual work load and prioritizing project tasks.
- Managing Solution Definition creation, supported issue resolution as well as artifact completion.
- Managed the Solution Architecture Front Door for Mobility & Home Services pre-ideation, ideation and project architecture engagements.
- Hosted Big Data Program - Data Architecture & Solution Architecture discussion forums and managed the architecture issues across the Big Data program.
- Roadmaps: Worked with architecture leadership to identify roadmap intake objectives and process.
- Helped define ways to identify Technology Development (TechDev) strategies and stakeholders, Strategic Inconsistencies, Cross-Stakeholder Strategic Alignment, Capabilities required to support Strategies, Gaps in Current Capabilities and Establish and prioritize Roadmap work list.
- Microservices: Completed training in Microservice Standards and onboading.
Environment: MS Office, MS Visio, Confidential &T Connect, T-Space, T-Wiki, SharePoint, ReqPro, Process Center, MOTS, Business Objects PTMS, BIRT Report, CMPM Reporting, Digital Solution Platform (DSP), PRISM.
Business Analyst/Scrum Master
- Lead business analyst and project manager for Medicare Connect-Data Provider on boarding and integration.
- Facilitated Sprint planning, Scrum sessions, Sprint Retrospective to ensure successful sprint completion and document and track task progress.
- Worked with Product Owner and team members to manage and prioritize backlog.
- Facilitated the execution and improvement of backlog refinement.
- Facilitated release planning with required teams.
- Identified and documented external client on-boarding process and related test processes in a process flow as part of contractual obligations.
- Identified and documented GUI standards for Medicare Connect in conjunction with the Business team and Marketing department.
- Worked with Business Intelligence Data warehousing team to identify the reporting standards required for Medicare Connect end clients. Created Report functional specifications (RFS) with required drill-downs.
Environment: MS Office, MS Visio, MS Access, Query Analyzer, Clarity Service desk & CA Clarity PPM, Talisma, Microstrategy, Mercury Quality Center 9.0, GoToMeeting.
- Primary analyst for end-user Data Analysis and Transformation for JDAS logistics and planning application consumption.
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis, identified and recommended Data tool for translating clients source files into system acceptable format.
- Worked with sales team, review POS forms/documentation and was the primary contact for external client for data. Gathered data samples from the end-users and analyzed data for translation using the Pervasive DataTool.
- Modeled and developed the mappings to transform the data per the requirements.
- Participated in order fulfillment shakedown to identify process gaps with the translation process.
- Used Sales and Support modules of EPICOR Clientele for managing customer-centric processes and CRM initiatives to complete the translation quote process.
- Following Agile Methodology took part in bi-weekly scrum planning and recommended improvements for the following sprints.
- Participated in backlog prioritization for Data translation and end-user onboarding effort.
- Participated in weekly meetings with cross functional teams representing Sales, Marketing, and supply- management to update and track project progress as part of the overall implementation team.
Business Intelligence Business Analyst
- Primary BA for MADO Mercury Legacy data migration to HP EDW and worked with Mercury team and Mercury’s external vendor group for data migration
- Created data mapping and data definition specification for the migration from Mercury to HP EDW as well as Data Migration from Indigo Scitex to HP EDW
- Transitioning the different portfolios from old reporting system (SMARTS) to replacement System (YOTTA). Facilitated the transition from older reporting system to the new system for report generation and analysis.
- Created Reporting Functional Specification (RFS) for Standard and Ad-hoc reports per Business portfolio requirements.
- Involved in Internal Functional Specification (IFS) generation and process amendment.
- Installed and set up file transport for test and production feeds using SuperFAST (point to point file transfer mechanism). Conducted File Format Testing (FFT) for the test files from Mercury and performed Data analysis by writing simple to complex queries.
- Coordinated YOTTA and DB Viz training and access for team and business portfolios.
- Responsible for operations planning (team) and cross functional coordination with off-shore teams to track alternative transition plans for various portfolios.
- Gathered business requirements with State of Florida Medicare/Medicaid business representatives. Used HIPAA Implementation guide and Companion guide to define business rules. Documented new business rules for new markets (FL) and modified the business rules for existing markets (MD, DC, GA).
- Created Encounter (claims) functional requirements for 837 Institutional, Professional and Dental. Mapped the data in Rules Management Application and created Data mapping documents.
- Analyzed, identified root causes, and resolved moderate to complex errors resulting from encounter file submissions and performs quality assurance functions for the assigned market.
- Performed data analysis by writing simple to complex queries to test the encounter data in FACETS and AMISYS database.
- Tested the extracts produced in EDIFECS and CLAREDI and obtained the certification with a 100% test result.
Environment: FACETS 4.31, AMISYS, Eclipse, RMA (Blaze), MS Office, MS Visio 2003, Informatica 7.1.1, Java, Query Analyzer, SQL, Oracle 9i, Quality Center (QC).
- Worked with the clients and sampled customers to know their viewpoint of what an online application must offer them and generated requirements and designed use cases based on it.
- Closely interacted with designers and software developers to understand application functionality and navigational flow and keep them updated about business user’s sentiments.
- Produced the visual models for the application using Rational Rose to create use cases, sequence diagrams, deployment diagrams and activity diagrams
- Performed risk analysis of the requirements to identify the key business risks areas for the project and prioritized the application development and testing.
- Supported planning, designing, developing the Encounter Tracking project to meet the needs of the Enterprise Reporting System.
- Documented and reported the progress to the management on an ongoing basis.
- Performed research on referred companies’ strategies, opportunities and future expansions in light of internal marketing perspectives.
- Attended training workshops and seminars on Change Control Management, Project Planning & Management etc.
Environment: Windows NT Server, RUP, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case.