- Product Specialist/SME/Biz Analyst specializing in Enterprise financial technologies, mobile platform and App Management (Containerization, Development, Lifecycle) projects
- Leading a team of designers, engineers, and testers to translate business intent into product features using agile/iterative development methods.
- Managing proof - of-concept and product launch for secure and compliant mobile solutions.
- Proposing and defining key new capabilities and functionalities which provide strong customer value, competitive advantage and long-term profitability.
- Designed Value proposition (purpose, mission, brand, impact…) and initial ” joint story”, campaign workflows, Business motivational models, Value Streams, Scenarios, Capability models, Heat Maps, Funding Maps, Risk maps for bank funded startup, areas of innovation (futurism, ecosystems, platforms…), engagement (partnerships, thought leadership…)
- Develop market intelligence on competitive product performance, marketing, branding, messaging and tactics. Deep understanding of E Commerce, Payments (Swift), CRM, Restful Web Services, QA.
- Extensive experience with Business Analysis tools & techniques like Root cause analysis, risk and issue analysis, SWOT analysis, scope management, scope assessment, requirement analysis, defect evaluation and assessment, defect management, QC,UC, Storyboarding, BCA, BCGmatrix, Steeple analysis, LDM,MoSCoW,Porters 5 forces,CMMI,Porters value chain, ROI analysis etc.
- Deep understanding of SDLCs like Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, FDD, XP), RUP, RAD, Spiral, V model.
- Deployed within STLC, testing techniques like MECT checklist assessments, DDI deliverables, EPMO assist and assess, concept sessions and sprint evaluations. Positive testing, negative testing, regression testing, integration testing, system testing, UAT, performance testing, use case testing, functional testing, black box testing using manual and automated tools.
- Perform conceptual, logical and physical data modeling (Dimensional, Star schema, Snowflake schemas, highly normalized data models, operational data stores. Used structured Concurrent Application Java Design Patterns, Business Tier Design Patterns
- Experienced with requirement management tools like DOORs, Blue Works and Version One.
- Develop market intelligence on competitive product performance, marketing, branding, messaging, and tactics. Deep understanding of E Commerce, CRM and Restful Web Services, QA
- Conduct project status meetings, prepare dashboards, manage risk and issues log and proactively prioritize teamwork activities to deliver on critical path activities using tools like Version One, ITIL.
- Extensive experience in requirement elicitation and writing brd’s, frd’s, tdd’s, prd’s, Qfd’s, value stream mapping,UCD’s UAT artifacts,etc.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Lead Business Analyst
- Lead Aladdin (Hedge Fund product)/ Eagle integration product implementation across the Delaware life conglomerate.
- Engaged a large group of diversified clientele (investments, trading, risk, compliance and legal) for business operations analysis, gap analysis, business impact analysis and processing of technology assets with implementation view of Aladdin’s Green Package, AnSer® and Eagle Pace systems.
- Developed and executed process for the quarterly review of trading permissions with a strong understanding of client’s trading and portfolio management workflows. Integrating “Numerix” for quant analysis and financial engineering divisions.
- Conduct investment accounting need analysis to determine valuations for fair value hedging, cash flow hedging and net investment hedging accounting.
- Reviewed, refined and executed operating procedures to ensure compliance with annual audit.: 15 A6, Fundamental Review of Trade Book (FRTB) reg and trade compliance requirement gathering, constraint gathering, rule creation & quality control, loading constraints.
- Merged Business Analytics process with Investment Analytics insight within the ecosystems of trading and risk management technologies to scale the trading models, operations and processes by setting up a data platform, identified key metrics, running A/B tests and analyzing results, creating dashboards and visualizing data. Used Jira confluence
- Detailed understanding of A-Z asset classes (Cash, Equities, Fx, Commodities, etc.) and associated financial instruments in global fixed Income and derivatives segment.
- Used Jira and Confluence in Agile development environment to build Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and Technical design Document.
- Engage internal and external clients at all levels including Directors, VPs and C-Level.
Digital Product Manager & Owner
- As a Product Manager drove mobile innovation for in-app and mobile web solutions.
- Performing market research, collecting requirements, working closely with data scientists and engineers to plan and deliver products, understand and put values in product alternatives.
- Work with QA and development to ensure team understanding and to define scenarios that will be used to build automated tests to validate functionality.
- Analyze the market, identify product impacts and prioritize needs with Engineering, review product development and QA documentation.
- Managed products and multiple concurrent initiatives, ranging from concepts in ideation to platform features already in production.
- Define metrics and KPI’s to measure the health of conversion efforts.
- Work closely with stakeholders to collaboratively develop a roadmap.
- Product management, Programmatic communications and lifecycle marketing. Moving funnel metrics.
- Manage Conversion rate optimization using A/B and MVT testing. Optimizing user flows in the product.
- Collaboratively working with a team of engineers to build tools aligned with actionable user stories.
- Provided business analysis and project management for re-establishment of a mortgage and commercial lending operation, including systems (LOS, accounting, CRM), business processes (origination through servicing) and vendor management (technology, subservicing, BPO) in support of mortgage lending initiative.
- The single platform addresses Mobile and Online Banking requirements for Commercial and Retail channels creating green field opportunities in digital commerce space.
- Leading Syndication & Securitization IT team to support Reg and Credit projects.
- Lead Analytics process to gain deep understanding of critical business functions that support Commercial Banking Lending and apply prior business automation experience to green field opportunities.
- KT of products like Retail Mortgage, HELOC and Consumer Loans to IT.
- The platform is vertically integrated and spans the entire lifecycle from customer origination to credit underwriting/loan servicing/financial reporting.
- Multiple Projects involved implementationfront to back vendor solutions for our Cross Asset Trading Operations that allows both trading/P&L, and reporting, allowing us to centralize critical trade data.Viz. Calypso, Murex, Markit, WSS (Wall Street System), Reval, Bloomberg, Reuters with SunGard Adaptive.
- Work closely with technology stakeholders from Equities Front Office systems including Order Management (OMS), Execution Management (EMS), Algos and Routers to produce business and functional requirements, document data flows and data models. Track beyond the project timeline to identify and realize the expected value and ROI. Project, program and portfolio management role with demonstrated ability to lead projects to completion.
- Conduct JADs with stat teams on valuations, theoretical pricing, advanced financial engineering for FX Options, Swaps, interest rate derivatives, credit derivatives, fixed income asset classes.
- Analyzed workflows and captured requirements for Charles River -IMS versions (184.108.40.206.5) with optimum possible scenarios from Business team perspectives - Swaps (CDS, IFS, IRS, OIS, TRES, and TRBS), Investment Switching/Targeting, Rolling Positions (CFWD, REPO, Future, and CDSI), Portfolio Rebalancing (Account Model, Asset Allocation Model, and Security Selection Model), and Tax-Loss Harvesting, FX, and Asset Basis valuations. Contributed in building new automation test cases using Silktest15.5 /Silk4NET for automated workflows. Owned creation of data dictionaries for A to Z of financial products
- BuiltAnalytics models for Quantitative Modeling and Development for Interest rate derivatives.Designed sys to leverage various strategies to facilitate profitable executions (provided Sharpe ratio analysis up to 5+).Technical expertise withCalypso Trade Blotter.
- Key task areas are setting up of market data, including zero curves, probability curves, correlation matrices, dividend curves, etc. and the underlying financial instruments that drive the generation of those curves. Conducted business case analysis for Charles River IMS 9.2 version.
- The platform provides high-volume swap and government bond trading desks with event-driven & ticking intraday trading risk and P&L.
- Lead FA team in Collateral Management and Margin Call-Settlement flow automation and trade lifecycle projects.
- Take ownership for DBMARGIN, DBX platform scalability and work with stakeholders.
- Lead platform expansion for CCPs in US, Europe and Asia Pacific for Client and Dealer clearing, change management for existing CCPs, integration with new CCPs, addition of regulation mandated products and major market changes.
- Requirements Analysis of OTC’s: Derivatives, Rates, Credit and FX products, pricing, risk and clearing processes including consent, margin, collateral reconciliation and settlement, Cross Margining, pricing of OTC products and Market Linked Notes taking into account Greeks sensitivities, barrier smoothing (delta max and epsilon methodologies) and liquidity curve.
- Provided workflows for change management Life cycle of Global OTC Derivative Trade Capture system for managing STP of Equity trade flow from middle office trading system.
- To establish relationships with key stakeholders within the customer organization and continuously engage them from the Basel 3 viewpoint especially on credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, and stress testing Pillars (1,2,3),Enterprise testing. In corporate CROCI strategy derived from proprietary CROCI indices in asset valuation.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Strong understanding of swaps, options and other OTC derivatives and derivative curve structures, inter-dealer interest rate swaps (IRS) and non-deliverable currency forwards (NDF) and MBS (TBA’s) trading.
- Lead BA team for application wide analysis and proposal of solutions. Assembled, analyzed, and represented customer business requirements. Perform feasibility analysis, scoped project, recommended alternative solutions, project strategy, and deliverable prioritization.
- Responsible for high level implementation plans, data and process models, cost estimating, cost benefits analysis, and return on investments. The team also facilitated workshops such as JAD, RAD, and DRP sessions, etc.
- KT to SME’s on systems functionalities on Exposure Measurement and Monte Carlo Methodology: The methodology included full trade valuation of IR/FX derivative instruments under various Monte Carlo scenarios (Vasicek and Hull-White models),
- Lead Business Analysis for implementation of Trading Ahead of Market Events (ITNE) model for Equities and Equity derivatives and Restricted List (TDR) model for Equities, Fixed Income and derivative products as part of client banks Trading Compliance solutions.
- Worked on mapping, scoring and threshold calibration for TRR-UTR - suitability of trades, TRR-NRA - No Options Approval and SCR - Senior Client Review and ACR-SSC - Concentration Review Model.
- Work with Client core development teams to iteratively test enhancements to ensure they will meet business requirements. Build POD’S for successful transition from Bank 1.0 architecture to Bank2.0 arch. Experienced with State Street applications such as Ehorizon (Global Accounting System) and MCH (Multi Currency Horizon
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Sr. Business Analyst
- Developed and executed solutions in regard to pricing actions including base rates, product coverage, field impact, etc. and the marketing of assigned financial products(MBS,FI,etc).
- Deployed fin tools and techniques to enhance the system to achieve Alpha, reduce costs, manage risks & compliance, attain best execution, and leverage most innovative technologies in buy side trade lifecycle processes.
- The platform enabled benchmarking, rebalancing and scenario analysis in real time thereby enhancing portfolio and risk management and optimizing single customizable workspace to reduce operational risk.
- Implemented Actimize Compliance system. Action items includeTransaction Monitoring, Detection Rules, Account Profiling and Segmentation, Suspicious Activities Reporting, Ad-Hoc and custom Transaction Monitoring, Watch List Filtering, Message (Wire, SWIFT, ACH) Monitoring
- Defined OATS reporting specification for stock leg tied to options when trading strategies. Subject matter expertise in equities trading flows, Compliance and Supervision such as Order Audit Trail systems (OATS), reporting, 605 reporting,
- Implemented conditional order functionality in the Algo-Router bringing added liquidity to the firm.
- Replace aging legacy solutions with single solution for all digital channels, digital payments (Swift) and digital technology.
- Market and Trade Data: Performed analysis of various market data, including curve environments (discounting, projection/pricing, basis, swap, secured/unsecured) and volatility engines/surfaces (SABR, bespoke smike/skew).
- Provide high performance DWH/BI solutions and implementing them on various databases using cutting edge technology in ETL, Analytical and BI, BO tools.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Interacted with Business Users to assess needs, identify key challenges, and define project scope and deliverables.
- Prepared Vision / Scope document, BRD’s, FRD’s, UCD’s, SRS, etc.
- Used RUP Analysis Model for gathering requirements by facilitating Use Case Workshops and sessions.
- Worked closely with the Usability team by providing inputs for development of the wire-frames & click-through prototypes for the application.
- Provide to the team a good understanding if Ralph Kimball DWH concepts and experience working with slowly changing Dimensions Types I II III.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Design and manage solutions required to automate trade bookings to appropriate categories (e.g. Market-Making, Hedging).
- Had incorporated front office standards for market data management (bootstrapping algorithm),
- Provided services to the Application owner and Senior Business Analyst of a vendor execution platform for trading listed options for the Volatility Stock and Index trading desks.
- Liaised with traders and analyzed end-to-end workflows of the desks for trading simple and complex (strategy) options in US option markets Performed gap analysis to integrate vendor application with in-house sales application, intraday position keeping and EoD booking/settlement systems.