- Over 15 years of industry experience as a Senior Business Analyst with diverse exposure in leading global projects, managing user requirement, GAP Analysis, Business Process Analysis, Data Mapping, Visualization and Testing in CRM and ERP Platforms.
- Managing product and sprint backlogs, facilitating scrums, estimation, planning and retrospective meetings, Report sprint burn - down to status to senior management.
- Proficient in configuring, trouble shooting, support, administrating, integrating and implementing Salesforce CRM by creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation Rules, Sharing Rules, Reports and Dashboards.
- Excellent Collaborative Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions & workshops for Requirement gathering, Risk Assessment & Functional/Technical Specifications involving project stakeholders.
- Strong skills in documentating Logical Models,Use cases, User Stories,Entity Relationship diagrams,Sequence Diagrams, Functional Specifications, Business Requirements (BRD/FRD/SRS).
- Exposure in State Level of Care, Banking/Financial, Relocation, Transportation, Education, Hospitality & Telecom domain with exposure to Wealth Management, Credit Risk, Treasury, Claims Management, Online Billing, Audit & other Self-Service applications
- Extensive Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience in Agile, Waterfall, RUP in CRM, ERP & different Web based Technologies
- Heavy Client interaction, engagement with CIOs, SMEs, Product Owners, Program Managers & Vendors across different Line of Business (LOB)
CRM: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP CRM
Project Management: MS Project, Clarity, Innotas, JIRA, Rally
Requirement Management Tools: Caliber RM, Visual Studio, Requisite Pro, DOORS
Prototyping Tools: iRise 7.2/7.3, Axure RP, MS Visio, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
Software Development Methodologies: RUP, Agile, Waterfall
Databases & Queries: PL/SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
Testing and Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, QTP, Selenium, Test Director
Change Management: Rational Clear QuestPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Senior Business Analyst
- Administered, monitored and supported the State of Ohio Dynamics CRM Application.
- Conducted Workshops and interacted with Business Users and Product Managers on a day to day basis to gather functional requirements for various modules within Imagine & IDS.
- Worked with IDS SMEs to map existing Business processes and performed Gap Analysis ( As-Is and To-Be).
- Worked on an Agile development environment, facilitated daily Scrum meetings, iteration planning, weekly Retrospectives, Scrum of Scrums & Story Times with Business, Project, Dev & QA teams.
- Authored User Stories, Business Rules, Process Documents & got it reviewed by the Product owners & Development team.
- Configured and administered the application by creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation Rules, Sharing Rules, Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked on CRM standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Activities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created new Custom Objects, assigned fields, custom tabs and custom reports.
- Extensively worked on Data Migration from legacy to CRM using Data Loader, also performed data mapping & analysis of legacy systems with current CRM Application & maintain various artifacts like activity diagrams, data dictionaries & process flows.
- Conducted Demo to the Steering Committee at the end of each release and present the release status & risks associated with upcoming iterations.
- Review acceptance criteria, assisting with the development of test cases and assisting with the migration of user stories from committed to ready for test processes.
- Worked with QA to perform integration & regression testing for each iteration
- Helped training team to develop Training documents and conduct webinars to train County employees on new enhancements & processes of the Imagine project.
Environment: Agile, Dynamics CRM, TFS, Snagit, SharePoint, Visio, MS Project
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential - Montvale, NJ
- Analyzed business problems/need and discuss alternative solutions with implementation SMEs to derive the scope & high level requirements for the project.
- Conduct weekly requirement workshops with product owners/SMEs to review real time Journal Entry data and prepare rules algorithm specifications depicting business requirements
- Developing product enhancement strategies via discussions with cross-functional teams and presenting new ideas in the form of concept documents at multiple levels within the organization.
- Gathered product requirements from stakeholders using JAD, assessing their benefits and implications from product's usability perspective and coordinating with Implementation SMEs for effective and efficient implementation of solution.
- Manage iteration planning & facilitate daily scrum stand ups, tasking meetings with Dev team, Weekly Retrospectives with Scrum team and Demo to Steering Committee.
- Assess business requirements and break them down into simpler user stories in Team Foundation Server (TFS) which assisted implementation team in planning and coordinating development and testing efforts.
- Developed Scope Document, Concept decks, Product requirement documents, Mock ups using iRise, Entity Relationship diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Visio & Test Cases using ALM.
Environment: Agile, .Net, OPM, MS Dynamics, I Rise, HP ALM, SharePoint, Visio, MS Project, Cognos
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential - Cleveland, Ohio
- Worked as a Project Manager & Business Analyst to manage & deliver various Global CRM projects (North America, Europe & Asia Pacific) on time & budget.
- Project management responsibilities include idea creation in Clarity, vendor management, project scope & cost estimation, taking necessary BU leadership approvals & sign offs, project documentation (charter, project plan & procurement docs), finalizing schedule/run project kick-offs, manage project execution, conduct training & closure.
- Business Analyst responsibilities include gathering requirements using varied techniques suited to the situation like interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use & test cases, business scenarios, data models, interface and workflow analysis.
- Collaborated with BU Directors, Product Owners & SMEs to gather requirements for various projects like Global Claims, Samples, Salesforce Google Mail integration & BI Control Panel.
- Prepared functional specifications for system enhancements and customization.
- Identified, planned and implemented salesforce.com features and functions like screens, workflows, objects and reports to meet business requirements.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, look ups, master detail relationships, validation rules and formula fields on the custom objects.
- Acted as a point of contact for the business resources that have a need for support on process or systems. This entails training users how to correctly utilize the tools at their disposal, as well as how to make process improvements without necessarily resorting to system changes or development.
- Prepared mock ups and Process Diagrams and shared with Business to clarify and confirm the requirements gathered during various sessions.
- Worked on multiple objects to implement requirements on Opportunity Management, Approval processes and workflows, Security model and sharing rules, users & profiles, Reports & Dashboards, Chatter etc.
- Designed test cases and test scripts for UAT.
Environment: Agile, .Net, Salesforce, Clarity, SharePoint, MFGPro, Visio, MS Project, Cognos
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked with Global Process Managers to identify & map existing Financial & Order Management processes using IBM Blue Works tool
- Performed System Analysis on Accounting, Expense management modules of PeopleSoft & GROW applications to determine whether they can match requirements from Client Finance & Treasury Division
- Act as a scrum master to plan & prioritize Product features to be developed for each sprint, facilitate Sprint Planning sessions & daily Scrum meetings with the team
- Actively engaged with Technology & QA team by participating in story estimation sessions & their respective scrum of scrums
- Owned, documented & shipped end to end MyMC mobile requirements to offshore Application development team
- Perform extensive Regression & User Acceptance Testing for the My Move Connection Mobile App on iPhone & Android platforms
- Train new Team members on existing Client Finance & Order-Track-Invoice Processes
Environment: Java,Agile,SalesForce,IBMBlueworks,Balsamiq,RequisitePro,Visio,Selenium,PeopleSoft,Grow,WintracSr.Business Analyst
- Worked with Product Managers on a day to day basis to gather functional requirements for various modules within DLM
- Worked with AART SMEs to map existing Business processes and perform As-is and To-be Business process modeling using Process maker
- Worked on a Agile development environment, facilitated daily Scrum meetings, weekly Retrospectives, Scrum of Scrums & Story Times with Business, Project, Dev & QA teams
- Authored User Stories, Business Rules, Process Documents & got it reviewed by the Product Managers & Development team
- Extensively worked with Dynamic Learning maps, Content Builder and Test Delivery Engine teams to map data requirements around APIP,CEDS & QTI standards
- Tracked team velocity and generated Business Analyst Status Report, Product Status Report & Product Quality Report using Rally tool every iteration & sent it to Senior Managers & Directors
- Conduct Demo with the Steering Committee at the end of each release and present the release status & risks associated with upcoming iterations
Environment: Java, JQuery, Agile, Rally, Clarity, Wiki, ITIL, Process Maker, iRise 8.0, Balsamiq, Requisite Pro, Visio, Selenium, Eclipse, Embarcadero, Quality Center 11,Asana