- IT Project Manager (PMP), Data Analyst, and Business Analyst recognized for strong communication skills with 10+ years’ experience analyzing health claims data
- Drug Development project management data and resolving Business Intelligence challenges.
- Known for client focus, responsiveness, and perseverance. Core competencies include:
- Data Visualization, Data Warehousing, Agile Project Management, Business Intelligence
- Waterfall Project Management, SharePoint Team Site Design, Business systems analysis and design
- Software Development Life Cycle
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
Business Analyst/Data AnalystPMO
- Commended for professionalism and thoughtfulness while becoming familiar with team processes which facilitated successful implementation of Agile project management tools and principals within 3 months of joining the team.
- Commended for quickly learning Cognos and Alteryx data analytics software tools allowing me to be productive in the first week of my new role.
- Assumed responsibility for unit and user acceptance testing of enhancements to 60+ Tableau visualizations of clinical trial project management data. Improving the percentage of bug free releases to 100%.
- The Segal Group provides strategic HR and benefits consulting services, as well as comprehensive investment and insurance brokerage solutions.
Project Manager/Data Analyst/SQL Developer
- Implemented a Microsoft SharePoint site to control and monitor simultaneous Prescription Drug Plan Analysis projects and improved time management. Reduced the duration of weekly status meetings with IT staff and pharmacists by 50%.
- Recognized for on time delivery of 100% of projects for 5+ years for team of Consultants providing Medical, Dental and Vision Claims Audit services for 25 to 50 clients per year.
- Selected for my project management and organization skills to take responsibility for 38% of clients’ claims data loading to a Health Data Warehouse that provides data analytics for Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision claims data
Project Manager/Lead Analyst/Web Developer
- Commended for superior project management and development of an insurance license ASP.net application which maintains broker licenses in all 50 states for 25% of company staff. Rigorous validation of scope successfully met stakeholders’ requirements and completed the project on time.
- Commended for my success acting as the project manager and catalyst for replacing client server government forms software with a new online solution. Reduced annual cost of licensing and support by 96%. Software still in use after 10 years.
- Selected for my project management skills to work with IT Operations and Marketing to maintain 50 branded MS Word templates requiring changes two or more times per year.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Successfully converted legacy HR system data to conform to the database design of a new HR System with 100% accuracy. System Implementation was completed on time and within budget.
- Successfully project managed the conversion of 34 different databases into one central contact database (CRM.) Designed both technical and manual means to identify and remove duplicate contact information. Managed a large team of temporary staff whose main function was the review of duplicate data.
- Agile, Scrum
- Kanban, Tableau
- Cognos, Alteryx
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Transact SQL and Stored Procedures
- ETL, Microsoft SSIS
- Microsoft SSRS
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- VB.net ASP.net
- HTML, CSS
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel IF statements
- pivot tables
- and macros
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Track - It
- Business Intelligence
- Business Objects
- Crystal Reports