Sr. Business Analyst Resume
- Highly experienced Business Analyst and Product Management Professional with extensive years of applying Waterfall, SDLC and Agile Scrum principles.
- Utilized these processes to drive organizational transformation, new product development, adoption of new technologies and successful of business improvements.
- Diverse experience in a variety of management and operational areas within the airline industry including reservations, groups, passenger sales and travel agency sales and support.
- End - to-End Product Management
- Project Planning and Execution - Waterfall, Agile, Agile Lean and System Development Lifecycle
- Developed and managed all Agile artifacts
- Implementation Management including curriculum, requirements
- Development, review and activation of QA test cases
- International and domestic system and airline migrations
- Negotiation and Communication (oral and written)
- Solutions Oriented Problem Solving
- Vendor Management - Onshore and Offshore teams
- Rally, JIRA, Quality Center, SharePoint, SQL Server, QIK, Sabre, ENCORE, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio
SR. Business Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst working on a multi-million dollar, next generation point of sale development project, planned for global delivery to Confidential Leisure Travel Group. Successfully documented and delivered requirements on time and within defined project parameters.
- Created Business Process Mapping, reviewed legacy application, conducted internal user interviews and researched existing supporting documentation.
- Created and modified User Stories.
- Worked with 3rd party vendor to create visual comps and wireframes.
- Responsible to present requirements documents to internal team, as well as development partner. Facilitated deep dive discussions. Monitored development of assigned areas from inception to implementation.
- Project Leader providing a single point of expertise for development projects involving Group and Meeting Travel and Passenger Sales Support Call Center Operations.
- Operations included 120 call center locations system wide. Responsible for program oversight of enterprise projects, organizational transformations, guidance and coordination of development priorities for new product implementations, performance metrics and airline integrations.
- Included daily reviews with the business and technology teams to refine deliverables through sprints and release management consisting of user story and task updates, testing status and results, change management to ensure delivery of the requirements as agreed upon by the project team.
- Among the first team within Confidential to adopt and champion Agile principles and practices. Actively coached and counseled team of 5 developers and 2 Subject Matter Experts.
- Led the development effort for integration of Main Cabin Extra and Confirmed Flight Change and other merchandising initiatives into the Group and Meeting Travel and Sales Support Applications utilizing Waterfall, SDLC and Agile principles and methodologies.
- Single point of contact for Jetstream initiative, acting as Subject Matter Expert in support of Group and Meeting Travel and Passenger Sales Support departments for workshops, JAD sessions and other requirements gathering efforts. Reviewing project objectives with the customer and technical teams to ensure that products and services fit the long term strategy and fulfilled customer expectations and project deliverables.
- Developed and maintained disaster recovery plans for all Sales Technology call center applications.
- Developed and maintained business resumption plans for Sales Technology Business Team.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes