Project Scheduler Resume
- Eight years’ experience in project control, planning and scheduling with specialization in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) Oil and Gas, Subsea and offshore projects.
- Experienced at building project schedule from start to finish, schedule development, monitoring project progress, allocating and loading resources.
- Proficient in forecasting, earned value analysis, critical path analysis, and performance baseline measurement. Skilled at preparing progress reports and communicating across functional areas.
- Worked closely with project manager and project team to develop engineering schedule.
- Monitored and maintained project schedule updates on a bi - weekly basis.
- Prepared executive summary schedule and resource histogram for monthly review.
- Prepared periodic billing invoice to customers upon product delivery.
- Support project management team to define key contractual milestones for inclusion into contract document.
- Support the project management team in analyzing project status in terms of budgeted units and actual hours spent on the tasks.
- Interfaced with operations, owners, suppliers and subcontractors to discuss impact of work and problems resolution.
- Ability to determine reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with sponsors and team members.
Project Planner / Scheduler
- Worked closely with Project Manager and assisted in facilitating planning workshops with department heads to build accurate schedules and baseline against the projects to be monitored.
- Created and maintained detailed drilling schedules based on Work Breakdown Structure(WBS) with task definitions, relationships, dependencies, activities codes and durations.
- Loaded resources into the project schedule with the resource wizard in Primavera P6 software, tracked project progress with schedule baseline and reported activities on critical path.
- Assisted project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Conducted analysis to determine alternative courses of action on slipped schedule.
- Performed critical path analysis, earned value analysis, variance and forecasting and communicated project status to Project Manager, team and the client
- Performed and reported schedule updates, changes and constraints to the Project Manager.
- Issue two weeks look ahead report and reviewed reports with Project Management Team.
- Performed risk analysis, “what if” analysis and look ahead analysis to manage and focus resources and integrate different projects in the master schedule.
- Developed and maintained project schedules to ensure to ensure contractors, sub - contractors and material delivery schedules are meeting project milestone dates as agreed by all parties.
- Created and revised schedule templates based on the project type and scope details in order to sequence deliverable prior to the start of the project
- Created Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), input project activities, determined activity durations, and logic relationships.
- Created milestones to identify the start of work including activities that required constraints.
- Loaded resources into the project resource wizard in Primavera P6, maintained and assigned baseline schedules for the project.
- Monitored and updated project progress on a routine basis against established scope, schedules and budgets.
- Identified critical activities and schedule variances that will put key milestone dates at risk and proposed remedial action plans.
- Communicated project status report to Project Management Team (PMT) and client on a monthly basis.
- Printed 3-weeks look ahead with columns to indicate remaining duration and issue standardized performance reports on EV, SPI, CPI and EAC.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes