Business Analyst/release Manager Resume
- Around 8 years of experience working as a Business Analyst, Process Analyst and Business Systems Analyst.
- 2 years of experience working as a Scrum Master.
- Worked in E - commerce, Tourism, Hospitality, Finance, Compliance, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare industries.
- Worked in both SDLC Waterfall and Agile Scrum Methodologies.
- Worked on projects employing Content Management System - CMS (WordPress, Docebo), Service Oriented Architecture- SOA, Customer Relationship Management - CRM (SalesForce & Dynamics), APIs, WebServices (SOAP, XML, XSD. RESTful, WSDL), OBIEE, ETL (Informatica) etc.
- Worked in both MS Visual Studios (.NET, C#) and Java, Java Script environments.
- Created architectural models and wrote requirements for service calls.
- Updated JSON and XML scripts to enter teh identifiers/ elements. Updated teh XSD files to define teh elements & data types.
- Worked on infrastructure upgrade project for PCI related upgrades.
- Worked wif teh architect to make system diagrams and wrote server and port requirements for server installations and upgrades.
- Worked on cloud based back up and data recovery (DR) requirements for teh data.
- Worked on Mobile (Android & iOs) projects.
- Worked on Datawarehousing Project as a Business Intelligence Reporting Business Analyst.
- Has been part of large projects which has Multiple Systems Integrations. Familiar wif communication protocols like Tibco, EDI, AS2, FTP, MEDPRE, WAP, ANSIX12 etc.
- Familiar wif HIPAA, SOX, PCI, FDA, AML, FINRA, DOL, PII and other regulatory compliances.
- Expert in eliciting requirements from varied set of stakeholder and resolving issues.
- Experience in creating Waterfall documentation like Scoping Documents, Business & Functional Requirements documents, Use Cases, Wireframes, Test Plans, Test cases, Traceability Matrix, Defect Logs, Training Documents, System Requirements Specification Documents etc.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Scrum Agile documentation like Vision documents, Product, Release and Sprint backlogs, Detailed user stories wif acceptance Criteria, Wireframes, process flows, data maps, Burn Down Chart, Scrum Board etc.
- Experience in creating reporting requirements including excel mock ups.
- Experience in creating detailed process flows and work flows using MS Visio.
- Experience in writing use cases and making use case diagrams.
- Very well versed in working wif UX teams and also creating wireframes/ UI Mockups.
- Expert in doing Impact and Gap Analysis.
- Has worked wif PMO and Release Management.
- Experienced in doing SWOT Analysis and maintaining Risks and Dependencies for teh projects.
- Expert in making RACI matrix and keeping team accountable for deliverables.
- Expert in writing Test plans & Test Cases and managing teh QA and UAT process from test case execution to defect management.
- Familiar wif writing SQL queries to validate test data and ETL transactions.
- Experience in working wif 3rd party development partners and off shore IT Teams.
Documentation: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access), Requisite Pro
Defect Management: JIRA, HP Quality Center ALM, BugZilla, TFS
Project Management: MS Project, JIRA, Team Server Foundation
Languages: SQL (TOAD, SQL Server)
UI/ UX: Axure Pro, Pencil, Balsamiq, Weebly
Process Flows: MS Visio, Lucid, EDraw
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, Access
Confidential, Eagan, MN
Business Analyst/Release Manager
- Worked as Acting Release Manager to coordinate and schedule Weekly Deployments into Production environments wif Third Party Developers.
- Planned Release Windows and cycles and Managed Risks that affected teh release schedule, quality and scope of teh project.
- Implemented Defect Management Process and Scheduled Maintenance Patches wif Third Party Developer Team.
- Provided Support to Developers and Architects for Migrations Work.
- Documented Release Notes and UAT Scripts for business end users to complete UAT.
- Managed project using AHA Tool (user stories, estimation board) Excel (BA tasks, open defects on functional requirements), JIRA and Zendesk (defects), HUB (uploading analysis documentation, test scripts, process flows, regression test plans).
- Worked wif Internal, Risk, Legal and Tax Accounting Business Units to ensure that Acceptance Criteria in defined User Stories were implemented successfully in deployed user stories.
- Worked as a Lead Business Analyst to define teh change control process and create new enhancement requests in AHA Story Backlog.
- Engaged in Business Analysis Sessions wif Legal, Internal, Risk and TRTA Business Partners to Prioritize User Stories in Product Backlog.
- Created and Groomed User Stories wif Detailed Acceptance Criteria for multiple Confidential Products, Services and Technologies.
- Utilized Smart Sheet and Trello tools to track and monitor Project Deliverables and Deadlines.
- Created CLE Compliance and Accreditation Process Workflows using MS Visio.
- Actively Monitored and Tracked Open Defects in JIRA, Communicated Technical Issues to Developers and IT Security and Networking Teams.
- Communicated business timeline and expectations to IT Developers and worked closely wif
- Project Manager to implement change control successfully.
- Worked closely wif Platform Architects, UX Designers, Tech Lead and Lead Business Analyst to review and sign off on technical issues and user stories.
- Worked wif UX Designers to create user friendly user platform interfaces for compliance learning.
- Created Manual UAT Regression Test Plans for QA Testers to automate test scripts in Java.
- Created Test Cases based on Detailed Acceptance Criteria for Regression Testing and System Integration Testing.
- Assisted Business Partners wif teh completion of UAT and Signed off on defects on behalf of teh business.
- Documented Weekly Release Reports, UAT Status Reports and Weekly Defect Reports for
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Business Systems Analyst
- Assisted teh Scrum Master and Project Leadership Team in updating teh Project Roadmap to define teh scope of teh project for Release 1.
- Worked closely on a daily basis wif teh Product Owner to gather business requirements.
- Created and Groomed User Stories wif Detailed Acceptance Criteria to document Salesforce requirements.
- Worked wif teh Salesforce SMEs, Field SMEs, TFGT ( Confidential Financial Guidance Team) SMEs and Reporting SMEs to refine requirements.
- Supported teh requirements gathering for teh SOA based service calls to different systems including updating existing documentation on identifiers and containers.
- Teh system was a JAVA based environment and me was involved in design discussions where we discussed things like style sheets, JSP, JSON structures etc.
- Facilitated Product Backlog Sessions to set standards and tidy up our initiatives, features and stories.
- Managed teh Product Backlog and facilitated Daily Scrum Meetings in place of teh Scrum Master.
- Worked closely wif teh Scrum Master to remove any blockers to teh sprint.
- Documented Process Flows for internal business processes and reviewed them wif teh Product Owner and SMEs.
- Facilitated Sprint Planning Sessions and PO Backlog Grooming Sessions.
- Facilitated JAD Sessions wif teh team to elicit requirements from teh Product Owner and ensure that teh team understands teh requirements.
- Wrote requirements for APIs and web-services.
- Created architectural models and wrote requirements for service calls.
- Updated JSON and XML scripts to enter teh identifiers.
- Created wireframes and excel mockups to give pictorial representation of teh screen layouts.
- Assisted and explained teh requirements to Salesforce Developers.
- Engaged in BA review of user stories wif Developers for BA Acceptance of work done.
- Managed teh Data Dictionary of New Org Attributes and reviewed teh data wif teh Legal Team.
- Worked closely wif teh Information Architect and Salesforce Architect to ensure that teh Salesforce fields needed in New Org were moved into teh Source to Target Document.
- Assisted teh QA team wif mobile and regression testing.
- Did testing of teh acceptance criteria and did demo for teh business.
- Created Survey Forms for teh Field and TFGT Reps to elicit requirements.
- Managed Project using Rally (user stories, defects, BA tasks, task board, estimation board) and Livelink (uploading analysis documentation and deliverables).
- Made sure requirements complied wifDOL, FINRA and PII regulations.
- Reviewed RAID Log wif Product Owners and Project Leadership Team
- Worked closely wif Salesforce Solution Architects to understand teh constraints of Salesforce standard functionality and customization limitations to teh project.
- Worked closely wif teh Reporting Team to refine requirements for teh reporting stories for creating reports in Salesforce.
- Worked closely wif teh Migrations Team BSAs to understand their requirements in order to work in sync and to support teh migration work.
- Created Training docs for teh end users showing screenshots of teh enhancements.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Product Owner/ Scrum Master/ Business Analyst - Salesforce
- Gatheird requirements from teh Business.
- Created Survey Forms to elicit requirements from Market Reps in teh field.
- Created and maintained Product Backlog and Release Backlogs in TFS.
- Documented User Stories wif detailed Acceptance Criteria and worked wif teh Business to prioritize them.
- Facilitated Sprint Planning Sessions and Kicked off Sprints.
- Managed teh Scrum Board and managed Daily Standups and took care of teh teams blockers.
- Groomed user stories and wrote out detailed Acceptance Criteria.
- Created Process Flows for data going into Salesforce CRM.
- Wrote requirements for Salesforce Territory Mapping Restructuring.
- Worked wif 3rd party Vendor (Development Partner) to ensure that requirements were well understood. Worked on Medallia integration project to manage customer issues and requests.
- Teh environment was ASP, Visual Studio, .NET framework where during teh design sessions me was engaged in understanding of objects.
- Engaged in UAT on Salesforce CRM and teh Salesforce1 Mobile Application.
- Worked closely wif teh Developer to ensure that bugs were fixed.
- Worked wif SME to understand constraints of Salesforce CRM that was customized.
- Managed Project using TFS (user stories, defects) and SharePoint (uploading documents)
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Lead Agile BSA/ Scrum Master/ Product Analyst
- Gather requirements from teh Product Owner.
- Created documentation needed for Request for Proposal (RFP) and evaluation/ selection of development Vendor.
- Worked wif teh Product owner to create teh Product and Release backlogs and prioritize it.
- Facilitated and Participated in Sprint Zero and Poker Planning Sessions.
- Kicked off sprints and managed teh Scrum boards electronically using JIRA.
- Worked through and sorted teh blockers reported daily during teh stand ups.
- Kept teh team on Track and managed/ mitigated teh Risks and updated management as needed.
- Groomed teh user stories and wrote down detailed Acceptance Criteria.
- Wrote Author and User Requirements for WordPress Content Management System.
- Created UI/ UX Wireframes.
- Created Data Maps for feeds going into SalesForce CRM.
- Created System Diagrams.
- Wrote Requirements for DAM (Digital Asset Management).
- Analytics - Used Word Presses Standard reporting but defined KPIs based on teh Product Owner Needs.
- Reported directly teh management for Demos and Progress of teh project.
- Used Webservices to get information about Tours/ Activities from teh Manage Application.
- Worked wif 3rd party Vendor (Development Partner) to ensure requirements are received and well understood.
- Worked wif Vendor to coordinate teh Deployment cadence/ schedule into our QA Environment.
- Did QA work and Demo for teh project.
- Managed Defects identified during teh hardening Sprint.
- Worked wif Business to make sure that Content Entry is done and all components and templates work as written in teh Acceptance Criteria in teh user stories.
- Worked wif teh developers to ensure that all bugs are fixed in a timely manner.
- Talked to teh SME on Alt-tags for images and tagging/ indexing of Headlines for SEO purposes.
- Managed teh project using JIRA (user stories, defects and Scrum Board)
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Business Analyst/ Product Owner
- Worked as Product owner on few VOC (Voice of Business) features that came up during various meetings.
- Conducted user interviews, gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements
- Conducted JAD sessions, communicated and maintained strong working relationship wif various business groups and owners in preparing teh requirements doc.
- Worked wif teh compliance team to ensure that teh documentation/ requirements were HIPAA & PCI compliant.
- Creating use case scenarios and documenting work flow and business process.
- Supporting IT team by creating functional specification documents.
- Supporting project manager wif detailed project plans assisting in developing, scheduling and tracking project milestones
- Working wif a cross functional and diverse team of business users and developers to track and resolve day to day systems issues and end user requests and inquiries.
- Worked wif teh IT Team and business to break teh functionality down into releases.
- Created wireframes using Pencil software.
- Created Data flow diagrams and System Diagrams.
- Created Use Cases to document user’s interaction wif teh system.
- Worked wif teh Solutions Architect to review teh requirements and to review teh system. diagrams and review communication protocols.
- Reviewed test plans to make sure that all requirements are covered.
- Extensive experience wif System Integration Testing (SIT), User acceptance testing (UAT).
- Worked closely wif PMO to enforce quality checks supported by metrics for all deliverables; adjusted project plans in case of emergencies and delays.
- Was involved in Beta testing of teh application.
- Worked on teh material in teh training video that will was supposed to be displayed on teh app.
- Facilitated change management across entire process from project conceptualization to testing through software development and implementation.
- Performed integration, black box, scenario, negative, process flow, sanity and end-to-end testing on teh system.
- Participated in UAT and helped users test teh system by providing test cases.
- Analyzed defects that were raised against functionality and conducted defect meetings.
- Supported teh business users in UAT and handled issues during implementation.
- Reviewed test results and presented summary to senior business leaders.
- Provided application demonstration to users after testing signoff.
Compliance Business Analyst/ Process Analyst
- Participated in meetings to clarify and refine business requirements.
- Provided analysis and documentation of business rules
- Worked closely wif SMEs to understand rules and system constraints.
- Developed and wrote high level and detailed Functional Requirements Document (FRD), including: Functional and Non-functional requirements, Business Process flows, System flows, Data Mapping and Use cases.
- Created wireframes for teh UI.
- Participated in meetings to clarify and refined business requirements.
- Reviewed detail technical design documents wif teh solution Architect and Development Team.
- Facilitated product enhancement and integration design meetings wif offshore development team and 3rd party Vendor: Agendas, requirements gathering, documentation, follow-up and approval, ensuring Customer requirements are met.
- Ensured teh proper problem identification, process tracking, and resolution of reported system performance issues. Identify and track issues, action items and risks and proactively plan to mitigate or avoid risks.
- Closed discontinued sales model by identifying and coordinating teh ending tasks for balancing teh program and vendor accounts.
- Followed a traditional methodology SDLC. Produced required SDLC project documentation like project charter, functional specifications, application /process design diagrams, test cases, quality control reports and technical implementation plans.
- Worked wif QA during SIT in creating Test Cases and Test conditions.
- Worked through teh entire defect cycle.
- Developed UAT scripts and performed acceptance testing on new product enhancements for program.
- Interfaced wif a global/offshore development team through project initiation, requirement communication and elaboration, estimation approval and design and development phases.
- Facilitated daily team meetings, organized task priorities and progress tracking.
- Developed database queries using SQL for ad hoc reporting or incident troubleshooting and validate data during testing.
- Provided Post Production Support.
Reports Business Analyst
- As a BA me was involved in managing teh product backlog and facilitating teh planning meetings.
- Managed teh scrum board and facilitated teh daily stand ups.
- Analyzed Source and Target systems using SQL queries and created Data Maps.
- Source System was typically teh MDM and teh Target system was typically teh OLAP DW used for reporting.
- Worked wif teh ETL Developers to clarify teh requirements.
- Wrote Reporting Requirements including teh facts and dimensions.
- Created Excel mock ups that teh Dashboard and RPD Developers used while developing teh reports.
- Conducted Demos for teh Business.
- Did Defect Management and managed teh project in Mingle.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes