Sr. Business Systems Analyst Resume
IT Professional with 12 years of Business/Systems Analysis and Project Management experience
Applications: Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager, Microsoft SQL Query Analyzer, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Remedy TTMS, Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Office, Facets, Basecamp, Sharepoint, Workamajig, Pointroll, Salesforce, BaseCamp, TFS, Google Analytics, SPSS, Tableau
Languages: SQL VB.net HTML
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Coordinates all phases of a system optimization or upgrade projects and provides production services such as recommending improvements to strategy, system usage, or process through the application of business and technology skill sets.
- Reviews and analyzes systems including testing and documenting for all Confidential applications.
- Represent the business/clinical interests and needs of a given project and/or specific component within a project.
- Consults with stakeholders to identify current operation procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Additional responsibilities include workflow administration SQL query’s report writing and production support
Technical Implementation Business Analyst
- Data analytics utilizing SQL SSIS SAS, Data mining/ETL, Clinical integration and implementation, Project Management Ad - hoc SQL Queries, Technical Documentation, Statistical Analysis, Data and testing validation, Present for healthcare utilization for evidence based practice specific to diagnostic imaging for radiology, interventional radiology, radiation oncology, cardiology benefit management and radiation/medical oncology authorization education
Sr. Business Analyst
- Interpret provider contract terms, health plan agreements, and benefit plan source documents
- Configure and maintain provider contract/pricing tables for Medicare/Medicaid lines of business
- Configure and maintain benefit plans and division of financial responsibility tables Create and execute level I SQL queries in support of quality and user acceptance testing as well as general system research and trouble-shooting efforts Perform testing on all system configuration implementations and changes Perform peer audits on all system configurations, updates or client deliverables Interface with Client Relations, Provider Relations, and all other customer support staff in solution of complex benefit and provider issues
- Generate and process outbound encounter files and other inbound or outbound EDI files and coordinate process with plan partner representatives
- Document business workflow diagrams using MS Visio
- Document and/or update business process procedures within Database Management in the form of written Policies and Procedures
- Encounter Data error research, review and response level I
- Act as intermediary between Business Services and Provider Services
- Infocrossing/WIPRO - Current
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Subject matter expert in Health Care specific to 'CMS guidelines on Medicare' program
- Gather Business Requirements and translate to functional specifications including use case documents and prepare test plans/cases. Communicate and present.
- Effectively communicate with clients and problem solve
- Conduct JAD sessions, requirements workshops, gap analysis, and prioritize requirements
- Software Development Life Cycle, including both Agile, Waterfall.
- Coordinates and supports both the Business and Technical teams in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle performs mainframe SQL queriesas needed.
- Evaluated and documented client needs/business processes both operational and financial, including current process analysis and proposed revisions to optimize business processes.
- Lead the design and documentation of system functional requirements in formats to facilitate the development of deliverables for custom development efforts, Lead staff, and/or vendors to evaluate, develop, and implement solutions including both packaged system solutions and custom development applications options.
- Assured quality of application integrity through business case and application level testing; validated tested results to initial business needs.
- Conducted predictive analysis to determine patterns and trends Lead staff, and/or vendor staff to deploy production applications.
- Designed and documented system level, operations level, and end user level procedures to support world health population management
- Served as key role for health and welfare administration outsourcing business by serving as the link between consultants, external clients and internal team of system developers.
- Contributed to the implementation of new services by translating business needs into actionable programming and process steps for developers, practicing the fundamentals of systems analysis, design and testing.
- Consulted to clients concerning implementation best practices, provided ongoing technical support, and client teams.
- Consulted and communicated technical and analytical
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes