Business Analyst Resume
MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Visio, Tableau, SQL, Veeva CRM, Salesforce.com
- Liaised for the Confidential Business and Confidential IT teams to implement business solutions.
- Managed the CR (Change Request) queue and tracked their progress through requirements, development and release cycle.
- Reviewed and analyzed the Confidential deliverables against the business requirements to present the full impact on business due to inadequate code delivery.
- Recommended & documented the workarounds to supplement the inadequate code for Confidential go - live and change requirements for post-production.
- Drove the Data Migration of recorded activities (clinical studies/trials, market reviews etc.) from Trial Master Source (TMS) and other legacy systems to Confidential .
- Run quality checks to ensure a defect free data migration.
Information & Technology Management
Business Analyst Consultant / Data Steward
- Liaised for the Business and “Commercial & Master data management” teams at Confidential to implement business solutions from Data Governance Board decisions for Customer Master.
- Managed the CR (Change Request) queue around Customer Master (HCP, HCO, Primary Specialty and Account Class of Trade) for accuracy of data and tracked their progress through requirements, development and release cycle.
- Analyzed data to identify the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and thresholds that helped to understand the quality of Customer master.
- Documented the role of MDM in correct payment of Incentive Compensation to sales rep.
- Assisted in Data acquisition for new sales and marketing initiatives.
- Worked with business insights for Contract monitoring and reporting.
- Developed and maintained Standard Operating Procedures and in corporate business rules for the Customer Master.
- Applied governance to resolve conflicts between multiple business units on customer master maintenance as well as between sales rep and industry data.
- Optimized the data requirements for State and Federal compliance reporting by Sebela by carrying out data analysis, data research, error detection, tracking and corrections, investigation, monitoring and responding to disputes initiated by HCP/HCO.
- Made HCP/HCO profiles ready for Sun Shine Act reporting using internal SOPs, apply working knowledge of Compliance Federal and State Reporting requirements and conduct root cause analysis as data issues arise and provide a feedback loop to Compliance Operations Management for improvement recommendations.
- Consolidated data from internal and external source, validated HCPs through MDM Platform Solution to develop and produce required government reports, researched and resolved HCP profile data issues in order to ensure completeness to meet the stringent requirements and formats mandated by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and ensure covered recipient profiles are complete and to government standards.
- Documentation of enhanced processes to simplify manual and repetitive tasks for efficiency, accuracy and audit purposes
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes