Project Manager/global Business Process Analyst Resume
Certified Project Management Professional and Business Process Analyst with a background in business operations support and process development. A project leader as well as team member focused on customer centric, data driven solutions with a proven record of delivering process improvement projects that improve efficiency, deliver a stellar customer experience, and align with overall business strategies.
Project Manager/Global Business Process Analyst
- 3 - year Workflow Transformation project including a $75M Salesforce.com (SFDC) implementation and deployment for a 6,000+ person workforce situated across 80 countries with the goal of “standardize, simplify, and automate” call center activities following an Agile methodology.
- Developed user stories to understand end user experiences and define requirements.
- Participated in Conference Room Pilots (CRP) as the Entitlement Subject Matter Expert to plan, scope, design, and build Salesforce.com customized for Confidential .
- Designed cross-domain interlocks into Salesforce.com for legacy systems and processes.
- Created and executed test plans for User Acceptance Testing of new tool functionality and regression testing of existing functionality.
- Participated in post deployment collaboration with business operations and IT teams to gauge adoption and assess usability. Proposed innovations and enhancements to address missed opportunities in future release cycles.
- Collaborated with Revenue Operations team to analyze call handling trends and country specific processes for 80+ countries, identified gaps and revenue leakage, presented data driven improvement solutions and updated processes to streamline required activities, significantly increase process adherence and decrease loss revenue.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously focused on researching, documenting, testing, and deploying end-to-end business processes related to customer entitlement, CSC agent call handling, and interlocks with the revenue operations organization.
- Developed and nurtured critical relationships with stakeholders and resources globally to capture diverse workforce and customer requirements, overcome obstacles, foster trust, and drive change throughout the transformation program.
- Played a key role in design and deployment of new cross-domain process document repository including creating documentation template, presenting training, and serving as Global Process Team liaison with repository management team.
- Decreased the number of Customer Solution Center processes from 2000+ to under 500.
- Engaged with the Confidential Divestiture Management Office (DMO) to lead initiatives related to process analysis and new process development through the Confidential separation and other Confidential separations and split/mergers.
Business Process Analyst
- Create, update, and maintain business processes for Confidential team.
- Function as the Subject Matter Expert in general call handling processes, support center processes and case management databases, as well as Confidential specific processes and functions in all regions.
- Maintain region compliance with global process standards.
- Support Managers and Operation Support daily tasks and own overall team readiness for New Product Introduction.
- Identified process gaps through analysis of current process documentation, call center trend reporting, and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Also engaged process participants through side by side call monitoring and real time call reviews.
- Recommended and facilitated business process improvement projects and initiatives. Presented findings and project outcomes to stakeholders including executive sponsors, directors, and operations managers for acceptance.
- Worked collaboratively with Managers and Operations Support to ensure consistency of processes, deliver tools and process training, communicate process changes in a timely manner through a variety of channels to enhance agent productivity and drive consistent customer experiences.
- Reduced negative customer satisfaction surveys by 40% in less than a year through combined efforts in process document revision, training, and weekly case/call analyst with individual managers.
- Significantly improved overall team performance and boosted moral by engaging team members in social programs and giving them a stake in their individual success by developing a recognition program which gave them visibility to upper management, and opportunities for financially compensation and prizes.
Technical Solutions Representative
- Received calls from external customer requesting support.
- Performed 1st level problem analysis and troubleshooting of Confidential workstations and monitors remotely.
- Strived to resolve issues or elevate to the appropriate next level of support.
- Researched reported issues and determine the best course of action.
- Created detailed documentation of customer issues from onset to resolution in case management database.
- Trained incoming agents on all aspects of workstation support including building technical proficiency, best practices, process adherence, hands on break/fix, knowledge sharing, maintaining awareness of new products and services offered by Confidential, and new technology and best practices within the IT industry.
Workforce Management Administrator
- Reduced shrinkage by 23% within the first 6 months. Maintained a <20% shrinkage rate, 87.3% or higher occupancy rate, and consistently met or exceeded daily and monthly SLA and ASA targets during my tenure.
- Compared real-time data versus forecast models and adjusted skills and staffing to ensure key performance indicators were met. Daily end-to-end analysis of missed service level agreement (SLA) and average speed of answer (ASA) versus occupancy goals. Identify, analyze, diagnose, and communicate internal and external impact events. Compiled immediate and long-term corrective action plans.
- Delivered Verint/Blue Pumpkin training to call center agents and managers. Created and deployed Workforce Management best practices and standard procedures to improve overall efficiency, reduce shrinkage, and significantly lower overall center cost.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes