Business Analyst/functional Architect Resume
- Having 10+ years of work experience implementing Sales and CRM related systems including 5+ years as a SFDC Consultant.
- Extensive experience working on various stages of Software development lifecycle (SDLC) including Requirement gathering, Design, Implementation, Testing and support.
- Expert in mapping business requirements onto Salesforce.com platform including migration to cloud based information management system for small to large organizations.
- Expert in designing Business Processes and data models using Use Cases, Activity, and Data - Flows with excellent knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML) such as Rational Rose and Artisan.
- Extensive experience in design of business models onto Salesforce.com platform using custom objects, custom fields, Data Validation techniques, Entity Relationships, Junction objects such as Master Child, Lookups, Pages and Workflow Rules, Apex Triggers, Apex classes, Email Alerts, Visualforce and Business Logic.
- Experience in Salesforce Automation, Lead to Order Management, Sales performance management Workflow Automation, Campaign Management, Web2Lead, Mass Email/Administration, Account Segmentation and Content Management.
- Extensive experience in implementation, integration and enhancements using standard objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Products and Quotes
- Experienced to configure cloud based call center, Territory Management, User Management, Quote Configuration, Pricing Configuration on Salesforce.com to align with business applications.
- Extensive experience developing documentation for development on Salesforce.com platform including user manuals for business users.
- Experience with implementation of App exchange applications such as IBM Varicent and Servicemax on Salesforce platform
- Expert in Import and Export of data from external systems and Sales force using standard Import Wizard, Apex Data loader, Force.com Migration and Force.com Excel connector.
- Excellent understanding of Salefroce.com integration with SAP, Sales Logic, Google Apps, Oracle, Outlook, Lotus Notes and Salesforce to Salesforce.
- Experience in reviewing Test Strategies, defining Test Plans, analyzing bugs, interacting with team members in fixing errors and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Excellent trainer with hands on experience on developing people to exploit benefits of Salesforce.com platform and creating training manuals.
- Experience in implementing Role hierarchy and Sharing rules as well as Object Level, Field Level and Record Level security and utilizing such functions to comply with regulatory requirements of businesses.
- Experience in composing Dashboards and implementing Chatter for productivity enhancements and develop social enterprise concepts using Salesforce.com
- Experience in deployment of CHATTER in Sales and Service cloud applications.
SFDC: Visual Force, Force.com IDE, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Dashboard
SFDC Tools: Data Loader, Connect offline, SalesForce-to-SalesForce, Apex Explorer
Web Tools: HTML, XML, VisualForce, Adobe Flex, Flash, MS Outlook
Packages: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office suite 2003/2007/2010 Openoffice, Adobe Photoshop, Google Docs
Databases: MySQL, MS Access, Foxpro
CRM: Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, SAP CRM, SAP R/3 SD/MM
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose, Artisan (UML), Microsoft Visio, Database.com
Methodologies: Prince 2 (Project Management Methodology)
OS: Windows (97thru 2000/XP, 2003, Vista, and 7), LINUX, MAC, MS-DOS
Business Analyst/Functional Architect
Confidential, Billerica MA
- Responsible for meeting with C-level executives to assess their current business needs, gather requirements, and walk the client through solutions and capabilities of the Salesforce CRM platform.
- Providing estimates to the Program Manager based on the FRICE methodology.
- Hosting workshops to elicit business requirements from Project stakeholders.
- Analyze and Design matrix information sharing structure for Sales organization using Salesforce.com
- Advising on Salesforce.com best practices.
- Drive platform roadmap and adoption of product releases by engaging with business and IT leaders within in the organization and with Salesforce and vendor product teams.
- Drive the architecture design with integration of SFDC with other ERP and BW systems.
- Working directly with Project Manager and IS Director to deliver project documents such as User requirement specification, Functional requirement specification, System test summary and UAT summary.
- Responsible as a Solution Architect to ensure alignment of solution with business requirements.
- Analyzing the issues and recommend solutions arising from the process of Software development.
- Co-ordinate with SFDC developers to deliver the application.
- Support and Assist in configuration of new applications.
- Assists in the preparation of test scenarios and test cases along with participating in test execution.
- Conducting System and User acceptance testing.
- Develop the necessary toolkit for global implementation of Salesforce.
Confidential Chicago IL
- Analysis of functional and design documents and map it to the application in test environment.
- Working closely with business units to develop business scenarios
- Documenting the changes in organization structure and the business since inception of application for future enhancements.
- Assist in analyzing the user profiles as well as their assigned roles and responsibilities through interviews.
- Interacting with heads of business units to facilitate the process of implementing the application.
- Bulk load of majority of users on Chatter as well as loading some user’s one individual basis.
- Configuration of Chatter for email notifications, creating groups for sales and offers.
- Analyzing the Test data, Test environment and execution plan to conduct Business user testing.
- Conducting Business Users Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests.
- Analyzing the defects and collaborate with off shore team members for suitable remedies to remove defects.
- Interacting with senior management to provide the progress of application development and suitability for business users.
- Analyzing the gaps between original requirements and the functionality of the application.
- Documenting the identified gaps in the test application and business needs.
- Conduct workshops for business users of the application.
- Conducting mock ups to test the approval and case management functionality of the system
- Developing Generic Test Scripts for Business users and overseeing the process of test-script production by various members.
Salesforce.com Business Analyst
- Interacted with business team members to understand the requirements and facilitating implementation of changes in order to ensure approval from process owners.
- Gathering the business requirements through Pre-BPR Questionnaire and researching the prototypes available.
- Analyzing the current requirement process, identify problems, and making recommendations to improve the process.
- Conducted GAP analysis for tracing requirements for the individual divisions.
- Created High Level Design documents (HLD), Functional requirement documents (FRD).
- Implemented general customizations and configurations in SFDC required for the user interface to function as designed per the requirements.
- Administrator of different Salesforce.com CRM applications for sales and support clouds as well.
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining user’s security settings as per organizational policies.
- Designed Application on salesforce.com Force.com platform to manage new contracts and insurance payments.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people for individual divisions.
- Implementing Case Management using Case Queues, Escalation Assignments and Quick Solution Search to cases.
- Involvement in CTI integration to the application that supports Customer service easier.
- Designing a Console view for Customer Service Rep’s to simplify their day-to-day business activities.
- Maintenance of Configuration Workbooks.
- Configure Filters to moderate user information on Chatter
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator / Implementer in the organization.
- Provided support for over a hundred standard and custom objects.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document requirements.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Made minor code changes in Apex to suit business requirements.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Implemented and deployed Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Created various profiles and configured permissions based on the organizational hierarchy of Thomson Reuters.
- Performed Data Migration using Import Wizard and Data loader.
- Implemented various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution
- Evaluated Business Development representative team needs while conveying the value of SalesCloud. Conducted Analysis and design of the Salesforce.com; performed process analysis of sales activities to determine business solutions or process improvement opportunities.
- Partnering with ERP and CRM stakeholders to analyze, understand and improve finance/sales operations that increase employee productivity and end-user effectiveness.
- Created users, profiles, roles hierarchy. Created rules in CRM duplicate blocker to prevent duplicate leads, created Docusign documents for contracts. Created validation rules, workflows to fulfill business processes.
- Trained and supported end-user groups, executives, managers and agents on scheduled intervals in face-to-face presentation and real-time remote on opportunities, leads, accounts, etc
- Support business applications portfolio by advising best practices, recommending process improvements and implementing system enhancements that advance the goals of the business.
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business user teams spread over the Sales, Marketing and Customer service.
- Involved in creating gap analysis document, clearly identifying the data, business process and work flows of the organization with respect to salesforce.com implementation.
- Developed and Customizing salesforce.com application based on the user needs.
- Developed field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, contact, Leads.
- Maintained and gave permissions to communication templates based on Profiles.
- Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from SQL Server database to salesforce.
- Involved in Accounts Merging, maintaining Public Groups.
- Created Reports and Dashboards as per the customer requirements.
- Created and managed technical and business process documents.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
SAP SD Consultant
- Involved in the gathering the Initial Requirements from the End Users and Coordinated with the Offshore Team.
- Involved in support for numerous Production problems in SD and Cross-Functional Applications.
- Configured Order-to-cash Business Processes with New Sales Document Types, New Item Categories, Delivery Document Types and Billing Document Types including the Copy Controls and Routines to take care of Requirements and Data Transfer Routines.
- Prepared Worked in Various SD Functionalities like Output Determination, Text Determination, Availability Check (ATP), Partner Determination, Account Determination and Designing New Functionality as per Business Requirements of the Client.
- Worked on Pricing Procedure using the Condition Technique through the Creation of the New Condition Tables, Access Sequences and Condition Types, Assigned them to Customized Pricing Procedure.
- Configured SD billing function such as collective billing, periodic billing, and billing according to customer schedule, and delivery related billing, contract billing, credit memo and debit memo.
- Experience in preparing EDI and IDOC documents.
- Involved in Cross functionality of SD with MM, WM and FICO.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes