Sr. Business Analyst/ap Resume
San Mateo, CA
- Senior Business Analyst having 8+ years of diversified experience of successful implementations in Information Technology involving in - depth understanding of Business Rules, Business Process Flows, Software Development Life Cycle, Process design, Business and functional requirements, Business case preparation, Development and Testing.
- Experienced in handling full SDLC from association wif end-users for requirements, system analysis, development, testing, implementation and maintenance
- Extensive experience in leading, planning, scheduling, budgeting/estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing, and delivery
- Experienced in supporting Project Control Activities: Status Reporting, Progress Tracking, Project Deliverable Reviews, and Issue Control
- Proficient in transforming business requirements into functional specifications focusing on workflow analysis and design, business process reengineering, user interface design, and process flow modeling.
- Lead and organized Requirements gathering sessions and JAD sessions before groups of Subject Matter Experts as needed in order to document decisions regarding future state of business processes.
- Extensive noledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Case and Visio.
- Advanced noledge of UML, RUP, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, RAD methodology and rational tools
- Proficient in developing Use Case Narratives, Use Case Diagrams along wif writing User Stories.
- Experienced in writing Test Cases, Test Scripts and generating Test Data to halp improve testing process
- Hands on UAT and SIT Testing experience and well familiar wif other testing areas
- Flexible, innovative and able to thrive in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, adept at creating, editing, and coordinating extensive communication networks
- Creative and Self-Starter wif integrative thinking skills, capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships in internal, external, independent, and team environments.
Leader/Team Member: Excellent Meeting Leading/facilitation skills, Excellent documentation skills, Solution based Project/SSCR Coordination skills, Complex Problem Solving skills wif excellent communication skills
Business Analyst Role: Requirements Gathering, User Experience/User Interaction Design, User Stories, BRD, Use Cases, Software Development, AS-IS/TO-BE Business Processes, Gap Analysis, RFP Creation, Vendor Response Evaluation, SDLC Methodologies: Agile, RUP and Waterfall
Systems/Tools: .Net, C, C++, SQL, Java, UML, XML, ETL, Planview, Field Glass, MS-Office, MS Visio, Cold Fusion, Restful Web services, SOAP UI, Dream weaver, Business Plan Pro, Bloomberg, Requisite Pro, SharePoint, IVR, Telephony, PBX, Bullhorn, Zoniac, Crystal Reports, Data Warehousing, Genesys CTI Telephony, BRIO, Business Objects, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Rational Clearquest, Rational Clear case, Mercury Test Director, Quality Center, Interwoven Worksite, Google Analytics, Adobe (Omniture) Site Catalyst, Team Site, Open Deploy, Sharpoint, Data.com, Android, iOS, Blackberry, Generic Handsets, Android tablets, iPad, Windows Phone and Tablet, DDTS (Distributed Defect Tracking System), RWD (Responsive Web Design), WebEx
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
Sr. Business Analyst/AP
- Participate in thorough vendor review and analysis, collaborate wif external companies to convey FT requirements (both business and technical)
- Analyze current process and designed new workflows to automate internal interaction between FT teams utilizing the new platform.
- Create functional requirements and come up wif use cases to outline the interaction between various teams wif the new system.
- Collaborate wif other stakeholders in business and technical teams to iron out our requirements, present them to other collaborators, develop further ideas and implement existing and established process into the new platform.
- Review multiple documents from various sources and look for a way to leverage this information into the needs of my department, provide my input on where the gaps are during the concept stages and where to anticipate the issues during implementation.
- Collaborating wif key stakeholders in the vendor selection process; developing detailed system designs from the requirements and contributing to future direction and roadmaps.
- Introduce new innovative solutions dat enhance the existing capabilities of the current processed and workflows in production environment.
- Collaborate wif peers in the planning organization to contribute to the strategic vision, understand how it applies to the targeted products or services, research new market technologies, and recommend new strategies and products.
- Engage wif the product's vendor to manage the process and participate in continuous product lifecycle from research, planning and implementation to retirement.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Business Analyst/Campaign Analyst
- Worked as a Sr. BA wifin Confidential Marketing and Sales IT team to halp deliver marketing campaigns through Confidential dotcom platform
- Thorough understanding of interactive marketing, campaign management, analytics, meta data deployment, and SEO analytics
- Defined and Delivered requirements for multi-million-dollar marketing campaigns for various products such as credit cards through marketing platforms like web, mobile, email and print
- Led daily interaction wif Business Lines, Developers, Testers, PMs and SMEs to better understand, communicate and deliver the requirements in a very fast paced environment
- Worked closely wif business partners to identify and prioritize key UI requirements, estimate effort and work wif a team of UI developers to execute per plan
- Elicited, analyzed, created and communicated functional and non-functional requirements (BRD), including banner images, meta information and copy content for new and existing dotcom pages
- Obtained requirements through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, workflow analysis and use cases
- Strong noledge of shared services, web-based reporting techniques, open architecture web-services and component architecture
- Managing all project and issue logs information/documentation-using tools like Sharepoint, Rational Clear Quest and ReqPro
- Proven understanding of web programming, database management, CMS deployment, web design, UX development, content development and other leading progressive web development tools
Confidential, Quincy, MA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Worked wif Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Massachusetts Marketing and Sales IT team to halp support its TeamSite and NetInsight application production environment
- Worked as a liaison between BCBS & IBM team to successfully manage day-to day production support activities required in managing BCBS’s Web Sites & Content management systems
- Interacted wif the Users, Developers, PMs and SMEs to better understand the business and vendor software delivery processes
- Led daily meeting wif user and developers to resolve any open issues/defects including Service Requests, Incident Tickets and Quality Center items
- Managed all project and issue logs information/documentation-using tools like Rational Clear Quest and Interwoven WorkSite application
- Elicited, analyzed, created and communicated functional and non-functional requirements (BRD), Use-Cases including Call Flows for an IVR application enhancement project-to-project team stakeholders
- Created a Project Plan and managed various daily activities required for implementing a new Development server and a new Production server for Teamsite application
Confidential, CT/Fremont, CA
Lead Business Analyst/APM
- Worked on a multi-million dollar IVR Projects, Real Time Eligibility (RTE) application projects to implement new functionalities such as Billing and Payment Information, Enrollment Status, PCP/PCD information etc.
- Interacted wif the Business users, SME’s, Developers, PMs and ETQA teams to better understand the business processes and application noledge
- Managed a team of 5 BA’s to successfully deliver all requirements artifacts during requirements phases of various projects
- Facilitated PM for day-to-day project activities such as gathering estimates, updating project plan, updating time schedules etc
- Created Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Use-Case Narratives including business process workflow diagrams and Requirements Traceability based on any of the projects need
- Successfully received Sign-Offs by utilizing Clear Quest tool for all projects on time after resolving all open questions
- Lead & facilitated numerous meetings to halp answer any question on requirements during Design, Development, Testing and Implementation phases
- Helped the UAT, ETQA and Implementation teams to resolve certain defects/issues during production Installs/Checkouts
- Successfully completed various Change Requests, Project Change Request and Service Requests for different releases for AVA application
Confidential ., LA, CA
Business System Analyst II
- Worked as an IT BSA on VSS/IVR projects wif an objective to migrate all the old Conversant IVRs on to new VSS platform dat supported new technologies such as Genesys CTI, ACD/PBX, VXML etc.
- Elicited functional and non-functional requirements via JAD sessions, one to one meetings, existing documentation research & detailed analysis and managed project’s requirements SharePoint sites
- Created Business & Technical Requirement Documents (BTRDs), Use-Cases including workflow/activity diagrams, Call Flows, wireframes and Requirements Traceability Matrix spreadsheets based on any of the projects need
- Provided Gap Analysis to senior management and vendor of various VSS functionalities dat halped the management to finalize functionalities needed for their business line
- Assisted in creating Visual User Interface (VUI) document for VSS projects to define any speech and text prompts dat will halp develop the solution
- Worked wif Business & QA team to halp design test plans and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Integration Testing (SIT)
- Worked as IT BSA on 45 SSCR’s dat halped the company to save multi-million dollars in customer service benefits
- Documented user requirements for each SSCR and identified impacted development teams to implement release
- Gathered and Documented Level of Effort (LOE) estimates wif technical requirements from development teams to schedule SSCR for a timely deployment of the solution
- Lead & Facilitated copious day to day meetings between development & QA teams, vendors and business to halp resolve any requirement issues and successfully implement releases on time
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes