Project Manager/ Business Analyst Resume
- 18+ years of diversified experiences in technology and business analysis with the following emphasis:
- Experience in technical, business and product project management.
- Extensive experience in engineering, technology and business research and analysis.
- Extensive experience in translating business requirements into functional specifications. Business process analysis and the development of detailed documentation for multiple uses and audiences.
- Review project proposals and consult with the stakeholders.
- Negotiate with the product and service providers and recommend the stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in cost/ revenue and breakeven analysis for products and services.
- Extensive experience in technical and business feasibility studies.
- Extensive experience in business analysis to develop ecommerce - based retail site.
- Experience in business modeling and Use Case development using UML methodology and Visio.
- Experience in working with the QA team to facilitate UAT.
- Experience in working with the development team to facilitate UX design and web content management.
- Interview to gather User Stories that are clear & feasible and capture the product functionalities.
- Experience in JIRA, EDI business process, Google Analytics and SDLC methodology.
- Participate in Scrum/ Agile process and JAD in a regular basis.
- Experience with all aspects of project planning including initial project request, rough order of magnitude, WBS (work breakdown structure), project scheduling, project scope test analysis, and budget management.
- Understand the methodology of effective project management.
- Strong knowledge of mathematical/statistical analysis.
- Adjunct lecturer for 3 years; teaching engineering and web development.
Confidential, New York
Project Manager/ Business Analyst
- Involved in managing, analyzing and documenting the functionalities of the apps required for this retail apparel and fashion ecommerce site as well as managing the in house and offshore team for the apps I am managing.
- Analyze the business needs, market analysis, interact with the stakeholders and SME and translate the business requirements into functional specifications.
- Perform the cost and revenue analysis and develop the budget for the technical project.
- Involved with the applications development team to create, document and manage the UX design, web content management, create Use Cases and user stories.
- Work with the QA team to facilitate the ecommerce UAT (user assurance testing) and ensure that the performance is up to the expectations.
- Interview wide selections of users to gather User Stories that are clear & feasible to capture product functionalities.
- Experience in EDI, JAD and follow the procedures of SDLC.
- Create workflow diagrams using Visio to depict business processes and application logic.
- For this retail apparel and fashion ecommerce development, I have been involved in analyzing to facilitate the organic SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (search engine marketing), graphic and video designing.
- Worked with the internet marketing team to facilitate Google analytics toanalyze the traffic andcustomer behavior.
- On a regular basis, I participate in Scrum/ Agile process.
- Involved in all aspects of the ecommerce project management including initial project request, rough order of magnitude, WBS (work breakdown structure), project scheduling, testing, project scope and budget management.
Technology used: MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point, EDI, UAT, Visio, use cases, user story, JIRA, UI/ UX, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Shopify, Magento.
Principal Technical Business Analyst
- Conducted the preliminary study to evaluate the feasibility, time and space required including the cost and revenue analysis for both solar and wind turbine power plants.
- Was responsible to conduct the complex business and technical analysis, requirements gathering, interview SMEs and create functional specifications.
- Created the engineering documentations to facilitate the project.
- Negotiated with all reliable solar panels manufacturers, developers, installers, product and service providers and selected the appropriate businesses. I negotiated and bargained with those companies, so that SolarBD saved at least 5%- 10% of the project cost.
- Reviewed the preliminary contracts and consulted with the stakeholders so that SolarBD benefits from it and follow the energy regulatory authorities.
- Delegated the appropriate subject matter experts to the site in order to evaluate the feasibility and come up with the appropriate solutions for the solar implementation.
- Involved in creating many technical flow charts to depict the technical layout using MS Visio.
- I have reviewed the project proposals and consulted with the stakeholders.
- Followed the methodology of effective project management in all phases.
Technology used: MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point, MS Visio.