Workday Integration Consultant Resume
San Antonio, TexaS
- 7+ years of experience in IT, 3 years as a Workday Consultant in configuration, developing reports and Integrations and 4 years as PeopleSoft Consultant.
- Expert in requirements gathering, analysis, prototyping and documenting current and new business processes in Implementation, Conversion, Integrations, Business Intelligence projects.
- Support for Workday HCM Suite. Mainly Business process, Integrations and security, and Daily maintenance.
- Workday Production support like Business Process Configurations, Custom Reports, Calculated fields, Integrations (EIB, Core Connectors Document Transformations, and Studio Integrations), Workday Release Testing, upgrades Testing, HCM Testing, and all HCM Functional concepts.
- Designed and built EIB (Inbound, Outbound) integrations in various segments of teh Workday system and worked with Core Connector, Workday Studio, Report Designer, XML, XSLT, SOAP, and REST web services, developed Custom Reports, Advanced Reports as needed by business Analysis and transforming them into Workday designs.
- Analyze and assign User - based roles and position based roles as part of Team members move to new positions, roles, and responsibilities
- Research and document business processes within workday HCM systems, analyzing system functionality with customers and identify gaps Support and configure HRMS systems to meet teh business requirements.
- Experience in IT- requirement gathering, Data modeling, design, development, testing, and support with extensive work in Business Intelligence / Data warehousing technologies.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases such as Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment with working noledge of methodologies like Agile and Excel as Reporting Tool.
- Responsible for test data set up and developing test cases for all Workday Integration testing of inbound and outbound interfaces to and from Workday modules and other third-party systems.
- Expert in converting data from teh legacy system and designing inbound and outbound integrations.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various stakeholders and team members.
- Involved in Debugging, testing and Production Support.
- Experience in designing exhaustive test plans, test scripts, test cases for multiple phases of testing - Functional testing, System integration testing (SIT), Regression testing, Coordinated User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
ERP Skills: Workday, PeopleSoft HRMS 8.X/9.X.
Workday Skills: Workday-Core Connector, EIB, Report Writer, Supervisory Organizations,Bussiness Process, Hcm, HRIS, Inbound, Outbound, Web Services, Calculated fields, Compensation, Security, Workday Studio.
Databases: Oracle MS SQL Server 2000, MS-Access.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSLT.
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas
Workday Integration Consultant
- Participated in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Project planning, Cloud implementation, Test case design and execution for new Workday implementation project.
- Developed integrations using XML, XSLT, SOAP and web service on teh Workday cloud platform such as Payroll integration with ADP inbound/outbound, Taleo inbound/outbound.
- Worked Closely with HR Partners and business users to collect requirements for Compensation, Benefits, Talent, Time management and recruitment modules.
- Responsible for loading Newly Merged Employee Data, Compensation Data, Commissions Dataetc to Workday using different EIB's and Web services.
- Strong experience in Creating Complex Reports such as Business process based Reports, Benefit Reports, Compensation Reports, Employee information reports. Utilizing different Data Sources in creation of Advanced, and composite enabled Reports.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Business Processes in time of Take Over and Merging of teh other companies(Domestic and International), updating Cost Centers, Supervisory Organizations, Security configurations. Responsible for End to End activities.
- Worked as a Reporting Specialist to create custom reports using Workday Report Writer to meet teh business needs of HR and Payroll application report consumer groups And Produced Ad-Hoc reports as required, often combining data from multiple sources to achieve desired results.
- Used functions such as ETV/XTT to do XSLT file transformations for integrations on Workday Cloud, proficiency in understanding SOAPUI, WSDL, XML, XSLT languages.
- Maintained Studio Integrations within teh organization, Responsible for break fixing, debugging of teh integration.
- Worked closely with teh client's project teams to ensure dat teh customer's successful deployments Workday's Integrations/Reports and Post Production Activities. Took active participation in testing with third party groups.
- Experience in set up test plans, test meetings, creating unit test cases and testing.
- Provided technical support and served as a Subject Matter Expert/provide to educate system end users on how to navigate and use teh system as needed.
Environment: Workday 29/30, EIB, Workday Studio, Transformation using XSLT, XML, Web services, Workday Report Writing, calculated fields, compensation, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Windows Vista.
Confidential, Oakland, California
- Analyzed client's HR/Payroll business needs through client working sessions and supported development of new business processes and a future state design.
- Served as a Workday Report Writer and created custom integrations with third party applications using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Cloud Connect.
- Worked on various enhancements related to EIB Integrations, Core Connectors, HRIS, Studio Integrations and Custom Reports.
- Created an integration to pull teh new hires information using Core Connector Worker and Document Transformation which uses connector integrations XML Output as its data source input.
- Integrations are developed using teh web services like XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, XML on teh Workday cloud platform such as Payroll integration, ADP inbound/outbound, Taleo inbound/outbound, Active Directory inbound, and UDW inbound/outbound.
- Experience in using teh ETV/XTT functions in a Custom XSLT file to transform teh content into a CSV file format with validations.
- Worked extensively on Payroll Interfaces and has designed and developed integrations in both Workday Studio and EIB.
- Responsible for teh HR IT systems understanding how they work and teh ability to assess integrations and interoperability with other existing and planned systems.
- Understand and document teh impact of process handoffs outside of teh various work streams like Payroll, Benefits.
Environment: Workday 27/28, Workday Integrations, Payroll, Benefits, SOAP, EIB, Core connectors, CCB, HR, WSDL, XML, XSLT, Taleo, Workday studio.
Confidential, Palo Alto, California
- Involved in creating teh Technical Design Documents for teh Integration's based on teh Functional Design Documents.
- Configuration of Workday's business process framework configured conditional rules to guide workflow or validate data as required to accommodate desired outcomes.
- Managing Data conversions, HR and Compensation related Custom Reports, Security Management, Business Process configuration and configuring teh application according to customer requirements and developing system Integration.
- Experienced to work with Workday Report Writer, Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT), and worked on custom integrations with third party applications using Workday Core Connector & EIBs.
- Developed Inbound and outbound integrations using EIB, Web Services SOAP, WSDL, XML, and XSLT Document Transformation for several integrations from Workday to downstream internal and vendor systems and provided necessary security for related functional area to launch teh EIB.
- Developed Core connector and Document Transformation integrations to get changes file of CSV format from XML Output.
- Implemented Workday Techno Functional and Data Migration using EIB, Core Connectors and Workday Studio in addition to creating Simple and Advanced reports.
- Configured business process for Hire, Create Requisition, Propose compensation, Assign Organizations and created web service in teh integrations to replicate teh BP automatically.
- Hand on experience on calculated fields in reporting, business processes, integrations and other areas within Workday.
- Worked on configuring Domain Security Policy and Business Process Security Policy.
- Day to day support of Workday HCM, Security, Payroll, Compensation and reporting issues.
- Working on Core Connectors for Worker and Payroll (PICOF).
Environment: Workday 27, Workday EIB, Core Connecter Developer, Workday Integration Server, Workday studio Web Services, XML, XSLT, XPath, SOAP UI, Oxygen.
- Played a key role in implementing PeopleSoft Human Resource, Payroll and Benefits modules, 7.5 versions.
- Was involved in writing complex SQR programs dat fed time and attendance data from Kronos into PeopleSoft Pay sheets and other time repository custom tables.
- In conjunction with teh PeopleSoft Payroll time and attendance implementation, designed, coded and customized online rapid entry panels according to client requirements.
- Successfully made People Code modifications, and halped in customizing delivered panels, records and menus.
- Participated in designing, developing and coding several customized SQR reports related rapid time entry, payroll and tax processing. Modified teh PeopleSoft batch Leave Accrual process to handle prorated accruals, freeze periods and special processing of employees on leave of absence or terminated in teh current week.
- Utilized several People Tools including Process Scheduler, Application designer, Import Manager, Crystal Reports, PS Query, SQRW, and in setting up operator security. Additionally, also designed and developed 2 interface programs to pass Periodic and Quarterly Tax data from PeopleSoft Payroll to ADP Auto Tax services.
- Trained end-users on procedures and processes pertaining to teh new modules & panels developed.
Environment: SQL Server, SQR, Windows 98/NT Server, PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Involved in creation of multiple setup and transactional pages for forms and applications using Application Designer and People Code.
- Developed an Application Engine program which generated an outbound file dat has details of teh students who applied for examinations in different departments.
- Developed custom approval process up to three levels using Workflow, Application and
- Developed multiple PS queries for roles and data of all teh students in different departments
- Developed custom pages to create unique User ID and password.
- Developed a report which fetches teh details of all teh transactions and stages of approval process.
- Team member of a group dat was charged with producing a state of teh art visual CAD/CAM system dat would allow engineers to virtually build wireframe part designs. Teh output could eventually be used to physically machine these parts for further testing and possible in corporation into teh manufacturing process at assembly lines. All code was written in PL1.
- Wrote a series of programs used to track waste by-products dat needed to be accounted for proper storage and possible reuse or disposal. Reports were developed dat were used to supply government inspectors with statistical information on waste and how it was disposed of.
Environment: PeopleSoft CS 8.9, People Tools 8.50.