- 7 + years of experience as a Business Analyst. Experienced and open for opportunities in Data Science positions (specialized in Data Science).
- Exceptional record of delivering cost effective, high performance supply chain management (SCM) solutions to meet challenging business demands of Mercedes Benz used cars in marketplaces targeting to reduce the supply chain delays by 35%.
- Designed and deployed a data product to predict the employee attrition for Capgemini Global using statistical methods, reducing the employee attrition by 25%.
- Lead a team of 7 technical consultants to deliver an innovative collaboration and customer relation management (CRM) product for Eli Lilly. The platform increased the employee efficiency by reducing the travel time and the travel cost by 35% using C++, XML, Web Analytics, SaaS, Cloud computing, Agile Methodology.
- Data Science Specialization, Johns Hopkins University, Coursera (2017) - R, Data Cleaning, Exploratory Analysis, Data Modeling, Statistical Analysis, Practical Machine Learning, Developing Data Products, Capstone project: Next word predictor for Swiftkey using Natural Processing Language technique in R and Shiny.
- Analytics Accelerator, Equiskills (2016) - Data science using R, Power BI, Tableau, Capstone project: propensity to risk model for German Credit Card using Logistic Regression technique in R.
Machine Learning: classification, regression, clustering, text mining
Natural Language Processing
Statistical Methods: time series, regression models, hypothesis testing, principal component analysis and dimensionality reduction
Software and Programming Languages: R, SQL, Hadoop (Hive), Microsoft Excel
Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Crystal Reporting
Data Products: Shiny, Google Analytics, Plotly, Leaflet, AZURE ML Studio
- Implemented real-time global assistance and system, ensuring global safety and security for the Capgemini employees traveling abroad resulting in 30% less complains from the employees traveling to unfamiliar locations.
- Designed robust dimensional models for business operation reporting and analytic purpose to capture key gains in efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness, helping the leadership to take actions 50 times faster.
- Served as an architect to break the complex solution into phases/ components to reduce the dependency of the internal and the external systems by 60%.
- Performed usability, functional, regression, A/B testing for UAT (manual, SQL queries and SOAP UI testing) to ensure smooth experience for end users.
Business Analyst/ Project Lead
- Designed and deployed the dashboards and web analytical tools for leadership to measure web traffic and track business opportunities, improving the company visibility by 30 %.
- Liaison with stakeholders and the development, testing, production release and support team to ensure on time delivery of the product (using Agile methodology).
- Gathered requirements and documented project plans, business cases, functional specification, non-functional requirements and end user support documents to keep the project on track.
- Prepared test cases and test data using XML, HTML, SQL and performed usability, functional, regression testing for UAT using manual and automated tools.
- Managed production and delivery of Western Digital Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) by coordinating with multiple teams including research and development, inventory, planning, operations, quality assurance, Logistics to ensure on time delivery to the client (using KANBAN system).
- Leveraging RDBMS, met the challenge of automating a manual process to manage the defective inventory efficiently for Western Digital Printed Circuit Board Assembly and Integrated Chips, reducing the defected pieces by 35%.
- Compiled and shared dashboards using advanced excel (vlookups and pivot) to highlight the data trends to clients and the management team.
- Improved the visibility of the e-commerce portal 50% using Meta tags, content management and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).