- Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager with 10+ years of extensive experience leading cross functional teams in documentation, process design and development of customer centric information systems.
- Pre - Sales and Client engagement: Prepared request for proposals (RFP) and statement of work (SOW) based on extensive due diligence, and internal/external collaboration
- Specialized team management: Managed highly skilled IT and SME resources for strategic business development initiatives.
- Skilled in digitizing and supporting the core business, reducing complexity and risk, and improving the customer experience.
- Scope, Time, HR and Cost management using MS Project
- Java/J2EE (Spring 3.0; Hibernate), XML, VB, C++
- Business Analysis
- ITIL v.3 Service design and Delivery
- Tableau 9.0, Microsoft Excel, Pentaho
- Scrum, Kanban using Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Amazon AWS (EC2), Microsoft Azure
- Conflict mediation and Negotiation
- Tortoise SVN, GitHub, Jenkins
- Apache Tomcat 7.1, JBOSS7.1, Oracle WebLogic 11, IBM WebSphere MQ
- UML, prototyping and data/process diagrams - Visio 2013, SQL data modeler, iRise
- Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2012, MySQL, Postgres, Apache Hadoop, Cloudera
- Recommended a corporate level strategy, to a Toronto based specialty retail chain with $5M revenue, addressing vital challenges, such as reinforcement of brand, product, and supply chain optimization, by conducting in-depth market analysis, and analyzing company’s internal people, products and processes, to increase profitability by 100% in 3 years.
- Increased the Confidential students’ engagement and overall satisfaction by 10%, through stakeholder management, identifying and implementing student engagement initiatives.
- Led a team of 8 people in recommending the demand forecast process optimization on Sage ERP system, for a Toronto based Sports equipment wholesaler, reducing the deadwood inventory by 50%.
SOFTWARE ARCHITECT/PRODUCT OWNER
- Led the development of an Apache Hadoop-based Call center analytics solution hosted on Amazon AWS and using Tableau 9.0 for visualization layer, by designing the architecture, driving technology selection and guiding the development team for a major Canadian telecom client, increasing overall customer satisfaction by 20%.
- Directed successful delivery of eCommerce and Wallet mobile app on iOS and Android by conducting discovery workshops, creating and maintaining business requirement documents and mock wireframes (using iRise), and demonstrating app progress.
- Increased customer satisfaction scores by 10%, by articulating the solutions with utmost efficiency thereby setting an example for peers to follow the same.
- Managed a team of 5 senior technology consultants on support of IBM’s Netcool based intelligent network management application by assigning task, managing and mentoring on performance goals and communicating the progress to the client.
- Established and led a team of 20 software engineers across 4 locations to design and implement a Cloud services orchestration process solution using BPMN2.0 and REST webservices for a Canadian provider, by hiring resources, setting their performance goals, mentoring and managing product backlog, increasing project throughput by 10%.
- Collaborated with cross functional teams on different RFPs and drove project and technology decisions achieving 35% of yearly sales objective in first quarter and overachieving the yearly target by 10%.
- Liaison with PMO and contracts management office on creating the Master service agreements (MSA) and SoW for the new and ongoing engagements, ensuring the agreed work breakdown structure, service levels are included.
SENIOR CONSULTANT/LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST
- Led the legacy CRM and ITSM modernization project to the J2EE based strategic technology stack for a Telecom client, by analyzing the AS-IS and TO- BE functionalities, redesigning business processes and designing business acceptance test strategy, eliminating 10 legacy systems and their licensing fees, thereby increasing the revenue by 28%
- Mentored a team of 5 business analyst by reviewing current performance and guiding in preparation of skill enhancement roadmap
- Steered the design walkthroughs and review sessions with components, architects and stakeholders at various stages of the design cycle to diagnose system inefficiencies and device solutions for optimal system performance.
- Spearheaded the Service management process improvement project by analyzing service incidents from the Live environment, identifying gaps, automating processes, expediting related resolution times by 40.4% and overall mean time to repair by 9%
- Led a team of 11 developers and 2 BAs in achieving the End to End transition of a CRM functionality from another vendor by scoping project, planning the transition activities, setting and evaluating the success of benchmarks
- Supported the CRM application support team during the Severity 1 issues, guiding the team on quick turnarounds, identifying root causes and liaising with the change management and development team for Hotfixes when necessary.
TECHNOLOGY LEAD/BUSINESS ANALYST
- Designed data models and Led the defining, designing, developing & optimizing of ETL processes for an enterprise-wide Informatica MDM for a Fortune 500 client, resulting in process efficiency by 33% and increasing revenue by 20%
- Successfully upgraded Amdocs CRM system to latest supported hardware and software currencies for Telstra, an Australian telecom client by road mapping best upgrade path, redesigning service assurance processes and documenting business requirements, saving operational cost equal to 40%.
- Gathered and Analyzed business requirements for providing new service, and customized Amdocs CRM “out of the box” functionality as required, enabling client to achieve 17% increase in annual revenue
- Increased CRM application order accepting capacity by 50% to accept 50K more orders daily, by conducting performance and load testing and planning capacity for the Application on Solaris platform
- Coordinated with business and technical Architect on a business regulatory transformation project to gather requirements and develop multiple interfaces using PL/SQL, Java and XML within 3 months for Amdocs CRM application, aiding client to save £10M as breach of contract.
- Documented all business requirements, translating them into detailed system requirements and advising technical solutions.