- To have a challenging career in a corporate world, to be a successful professional and to excel in my field through hard work, research, skills and perseverance. Worked extensively on multiple operating systems. Vision to utilize, install, deploy, customize technical tools to manage data and drive efficiency.
- 4+ years of experience as Technical Developer and 2+ Years of engineering on automation of CI/CD in DevOps environment such as (DEV, TEST, STAGE & PROD) completely automated.
- Experience in Installation, Configuration, Management of Linux OS (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu), AWS, Windows Servers in an Agile environment.
- Experience in System Administration, System Builds, Server Builds, Installs, Upgrades, Patches, Migration, Troubleshooting, Security, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Performance Monitoring and Fine - Tuning on UNIX Red Hat Linux Systems.
- Deployed Docker Engines in Virtualized Platforms for containerization of multiple apps.
- Experience in working on source control tools like Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Enable single-sing-on (SSO) with SaaS applications (such as Workday, Salesforce etc) using AWS.
- Strong knowledge on source controller concepts like Branches, Merges and Tags.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins by installing, Configuring and maintaining for the purpose of continuous integration (CI) and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Installed and managed Middleware tools through json such as WebSphere Application Server, Apache & Tomcat.
- Wrote Python Scripts to Monitor Variety of Services & Python Scripts with Hash/Arrays to Insert/Delete/Modify content in multiple servers.
- Used Jenkins for CI and CD for any programming language used build tool ANT, Maven.
- Worked with JIRA for creating Projects, assigning permissions to users and groups for the projects & created Mail handlers and notification Schemes for JIRA.
- Experience in Java virtual machine (JVM) tuning that effects the performance of WebLogic Server and your applications integrating with Heap dump and Thread dump.
- Extensively worked in code merging and code quality checks using tools like Git and Nexus
- Installed and Configured monitoring tools like NAGIOS, Zabbix for Monitoring the network bandwidth and the hard driver status.
- Develop and implement individual VM’s with their own OSs (CentOS) for each of the following services:GitLab, Jenkins.
- Experience in using configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Configuration and Administration of Apache Web Server.
- Installation Configured and Management of RDBMS tools such as SQLServer, MySQL, DB2.
Operating Systems: RHEL (5.x, 6.x, 7x), SUSE Linux (9,10,11), CentOS 5,6, Windows 2003, 2008, VMware ESX (3.5,4.0)
DevOps Tools: AWS, Nagios, Zabbix, SVN Repo, EC2 Elastic Search, Gitlab.
Version-Controlling Tools: Subversion, Git
Build/CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Hudson, Jenkins, Nexus, Heap dump, Thread dump.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Remedy and Service Now.
SDLC & Testing: Agile methodologies, Scrum process, Manual Testing.
Networking: TCP/IP, NFS, SMTP, FTP/TFTP, Firewalls.
Volume Management: Veritas Volume Manager (VxVM) 4x, 5.x, 6.0, Solaris Volume Manager (SVM).
Other Languages: XML, XSL, CSS.
Database Servers: Oracle 7.x, MySQL 7.0, 6.5.
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic 8.x, 9.0, 10, Websphere 5.x, 6.x, Apache Server 1.3.x, 2.2.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x, 6.x, 7.x.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, HTML 5.0.
Scripting Languages: Shell Scripting, Python Scripting.
Databases: MS SQL server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016 , Oracle.
Tools: SQL Server Management Studio, Query Analyzer, SharePoint
Junior Business Analyst
- Analyzed extensive data using advanced MS Excel, to prepare monthly status reports measuring all KPIs of ongoing projects.
- Extracted information from the documentation provided.
- Involving in the design of NB sports Hall of Fame business systems and IT systems.
- Helping in developing the NB sports Hall of Fame mobile app with the help of UX design knowledge.
- Gathering documents and analyzing business needs and requirements.
- Experience in maintaining, executing and scheduling Python build scripts to automate DEV/QA/UAT builds.
- Setup the Jenkins jobs for Continuous integration process and to execute test cases.
- Responsible for building/deploying consistently repeatable build/deploymenets to company production and non-production environments using JENKINS & BUILD Pipelines, ANT, MAVEN.
- Used Execution Plan, SQL Server Profiler to trace the slow running queries and tried to Optimize SQL queries for improved performance and availability.
- Worked for DevOps Platform team responsible for specialization areas related to Ansible for cloud Automation.
- Managed Ubuntu, Linux and Windows virtual servers on AWS EC2 using Ansible as a part of pos required.
- Administered and supported GitHub Enterprise version control tool.
- Designed and developed Cloud Service projects and deployed to Web Apps, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Configured SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) in WindowsAWSIaaS.
- Deployed the application to Cloud. Involved in preparing a design document based on the analysis done.
- Deployed Java/J2EE applications to WebLogic server using Jenkins.
- Expertise in Docker container technologies and writing containerized.
- Deploy and integrate 3 separate Continuous Integration (CI) Toolset (GitLab, Jenkins and Nexus Repo) VM Servers for development and production environments.
- Used Maven (POM.xml) and ANT scripts (build.xml) as build frameworks/scripts.
Environment: Subversion, Python, WebLogic, Apache, Jira Confluence, Linux, Nexus, Jenkins, AWS, Maven, Docker SQL Server 2014, MS Visual studio 2015, MS Visio 2007, Ansible, GitLab.
- Member of the Technical Design team Build and Release Module for Development of new products.
- Installed and configuredNexusRepository Manager to share the artifacts between the teams within the company.
- Setting up Jenkins master, adding the necessary plugins and adding more slaves to support scalability and agility.
- Implemented and build tools such as Ant/Maven in order to automate and enhance the overall operational environment.
- Installation ofMySQLdatabase server on Linux Red Hat and Windows Server.
- Architected continuous deployment release cycle with Docker andGitlabCI. Wrote automation for build jobs that included unit, functional, API, and acceptance tests.
- Using Jenkin is an automated tool for Ant, Maven and other command line. Maintained customized notifications on the type of event.
- Deployed web and enterprise applications (WAR, EAR) on WebLogic Application Servers: the deployment environment included Windows, Linux/Solaris, Apache, WebLogic, Java, and Oracle.
- Used Nagios as IT infrastructure monitoring tool: monitoring host resources such as processor load, disk usage, system logs; monitoring applications, services, and network protocols.
Environment: JENKINS, ANT, MAVEN, Docor, NFS, Solaris 8/9/10, Red Hat, Linux 4.x/5.x, WebLogic 6.1, RAID Microsoft Application, Gitlab, Python, AWS, SQL Server 2012, TFS.
- WroteAnt andNantscripts tobuildJava/.NET code using Subversion repositories.
- Responsible for end to end Develop / Enhance the functionality.
- Identifying the Risks and monitoring the current scheduling process.
- Review the code and maintaining the review documents and Test results and reports.
- Strong experience as a Technical/Teamleadand on/offshore coordinator. Provided technical leadership, best practices, guidelines, standards etc. to off/onshore teams.
- Managed builds and wroteAntbuildscriptsforJava/ WebLogicbased applications.
- MaintainedSubversionrepositories on Windows.
- Maintained and version-controlled Backend Oracle database using SVN/ANT scripts.
- Managed the defects and changes using Remedy.
- Extensively worked onJenkins for CI and for End to End automation for all build andcontinuous deployments.
- Involved in creating database objects - Tables, Indexes, Views, User defined functions, Cursors, Triggers, Parameterized Stored Procedures, Constraints and Roles.
- Adopted Install Python scripts, written scripts and used them to package builds and releases for different environments as defined in SDLC.
Environment: ANT, NANT, Sub Version, Remedy, Jenkins, Python Scripts.
- Installation, configuration and administration of VMware, Solaris Zones.
- Automation of jobs through crontab and autosys.
- Applied appropriate support packages/patches to maintain system integrity.
- Performed capacity analysis, monitored and controlled disk space usage on systems.
- Monitored system activities and fine-tuned system parameters and configurations to optimize performance and ensure security of systems.
- Adding servers to domain and managing the groups and user in AD, installing and configuring sendmail.
- Responsible for maintenance of development tools and utilities and to maintain shell automation Scripts.
- Expertise in VMware vSphere 3/4/5 version ESXi and vCenter operations Management.
- Integrating Weblogic 10.x, Apache 2.x and deploying EAR, WAR files in WebLogic Application servers.
- Installed, configured, cloned VMs on VMware 5, Vsphere 4.0, configured ESX hosts, adding data stores to ESX hosts, creating vswitches, templates, migrating VMs across ESX hosts.
- Designing Firewall rules for new servers to enable communication with application, Oracle 10g servers.
- Installation, maintenance and administration of Oracle and Db2 Server on Sun Servers.
- Set up user and group login ID's, printing parameters, network configuration, password, resolving permissions issues, and user and group quota.
Environment: VMware, Solaris 2.6/2.7/8, Veritas Volume Manager, Oracle, Linux, Shell Programming.
- Responsible for Installation, maintenance and regular upgrades of Redhat Linux.
- Configured, and administered multiple production Redhat 4.0, 5.0 servers across multiple platforms.
- Supported Oracle 9i, 10g database server applications and processes on Redhat 4.x, 5.x servers.
- Configured and maintain the volume groups, logical volumes using LVM and Solaris Volume Manager.
- Implementation and administration of virtualization on Solaris 10 with zones.
- Implementing file sharing on the network by configuring NFS on the system to share essential resources.
- Monitored client disk quotas & disk space usage.
- System performance monitoring and tuning and system logs monitoring.
- Performed data management using native Solaris utilities for archiving and compression.
- Migrated the manual jobs too self-executing cron jobs on Physical/Virtual Servers.
- Configured and managed Apache Web Server on Linux for web-based applications using Apache and WebLogic.
- Controlled versions in repositories using version control tools like SVN etc.
Environment: Redhat Linux 4.0 and 5.0, Solaris, Oracle 9i, SVN, Apache, Web Servers, MYSQL, NFS.