- 15 years of IT experience specializing in Development, Quality Assurance, Technology Leadership, Customer Relationship Management and Project Management.
- Management of cross - functional teams to deliver solutions across multiple industries including Financial, Retail, Insurance and Banking.
- Proven leadership track record on multiple projects with challenging deadlines, while adapting to agile environments.
- Ensures project completion within agreed timelines, scope, effort, and quality.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and other management personnel across geographies in matrixed environments.
- Servant Leader with the assertive mindset ensuring the ability to work with diverse stakeholders and personality types.
- Coaches and leads the team in practicing Agile principles, identify team training opportunities and engage necessary resources to facilitate.
- Partners with, coaches and supports Product Owner in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized and appropriately sized.
- Facilitates all the Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos).
Programming Languages: C, C++, ASP.Net, VB, HTML, XML, Java (Basic), SOAP UI, Python 3.7
QA Skills/ Process: Manual / Automation (Unit, Regression, SIT, UAT, Failover, Prod. Disaster Recovery, DDT (Data Driven Testing), Behavior-Driven Development (BDD), Test-driven development (TDD
Mobile Platforms: iPhone OS, Android OS (Xamarin & Native platform)
Testing Tools: Win Runner, QTP & Load Runner, Selenium IDE, RC, Web-driver, Grid)
Version Control: Clear Case, Virtual Source Safe (VSS), GIT
Build Technologies: Jenkins (CI/CD)
Agile Application Management Tools: Rally, Version One, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2015, Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), Atlassian JIRA(Zephyr), HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM v12.53), Pega Project Management Framework 2.3 & 7.0
Secure Transfer: MPuTTY, WINSCP
RPA Tools: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism
IDE: My Eclipse, Eclipse
- Modelled core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility; ensured consistent application of scrum methodologies across the enterprise
- Leads a hybrid development team supporting application system development and configuration releases.
- Mentored teams, leading them to be self-directed with accountability, decision making, conflict resolution and transparency.
- Day-Day ownership and drive Agile Ceremonies. Monitored the project progress and radiated the information to stake holders.
- Created and facilitate Product Backlog analysis (PB), Work Break down structure (user stories) and corresponding activities.
- Identified and mitigated team risks and impediments (Blocking Issues, Critical Defects) on daily basis.
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Explorationprocess which drives the synthesis of a Vision, a Roadmap,and Backlogs, and throughPre- and Post-PI meetings.
- Successfully migrated 7 projects from Waterfall to Scrum within 11 months.
Scrum Master, Pega RPA
- Hands-on requirement analysis, design, development and code migration Pega Robotics Management Console.
- Analysis of Robotic Process Automation opportunity with in business processes for the Automation Team.
- Enforced Agile principles as a scrum master that resulted in reduction of Cycle time by 20% thus increasing team's throughput in less than 2 weeks.
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction.
- Facilitated Agile adoption Retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Removed obstacle for the team by escalating an issue to leadership resulting in early delivery of customer issue solution.
Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Manage, direct, and assisting Agile Development team members to deliver product documentation to ensure effective internal and external communications of each release.
- Manage scrum team; drive coordination and prioritization of sprint ceremonies
- Provide metrics and status to senior management. Mentor team members on Agile/Scrum best practices.
- Provide testing and validation support for configuration releases, product releases and maintenance upgrades and outages.
- Facilitate product scenario, epic, and solution requirements sessions for product enhancements.
- Drive effective release priority communications to ensure that all appropriate internal teams have visibility to the contents of critical commitments in the releases, as well as visibility into overall product readiness.
Agile QA Lead / Scrum Master
- Foster an Agile culture throughout, including the team and senior management, which has led to better communication and lean thinking at all levels.
- Achieved a 40%-50% reduction in development costs over the last 3 years, while continuing to deliver products with similar business value, by improving our agility and developing minimum viable products.
- Facilitate Scrum events (Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospectives), and ensure User Stories and other artifacts are captured, prioritized, communicated, and properly sized by the team.
- Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Facilitate the L4 production support team in monitoring pre / post-implementation system/program performance / production fail over DR testing to prevent reoccurrence of operational issues and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Mentoring leadership to the Production Support team with respect to Estimations, Deployments (includes Failover, Prod. Disaster Recovery validations).
- Consult with business, development, and leadership management, on the progress of the Release Period project goals, objectives, and testing efforts