- I is a motivated professional wif experience in managing project timelines, product target cost, tooling budgets, and Costed Bills of Material (CBOM). During my career I has worked closely wif internal teams (i.e. Engineering, Operations, Quality, and Product Managers).
- My skills in Project Management and Supply Chain Management has required me to has a technical understanding of many mechanical and electrical products and purchased parts. In addition
- I had led teh efforts of releasing material to production via teh PPAP process, coordinate Engineer Change Order (ECO) activities wif suppliers, and manage On - Time Delivery (OTD) during prototype and development phases of teh Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
- SAP (Super User), Glodmine
- MPR\ERP, Q-Pulse
- EDI, PDM, Java, HTML
- SQL, Windchill PDM Link 7.0
- User Mentoring, Brio
- Oracle 11i, MotoPDM
- Microsoft Project, Excel
- Database and Microsoft Access
- Assist Line of Site, My Projects, Back Order, and other Reports asset details, market price, teh time frame to list, price negotiations during pre and post-inspection of systems. Support de-installs logistics.
- Broker Re-Sellers through teh documentation and Dealer
- PMI, Warehouse Support
- Process’s Improvements
NPI Commodity Specialist
Confidential, Waukesha, WI
- Key player in product platform value chain, ensuring that program deliverables are met by timely delivery of material.
- New Product Introduction for Home Standby Systems (HSB), Engine and Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
- Work closely wif suppliers & Project Teams in all facets of contract manufacturing, procurement, engineering, planning, quality, and/or logistics
- Negotiate wif suppliers on part cost, tooling, and project timeline deliverables utilizing teh (TCO) total cost of ownership tools and should cost of teh parts, components
- Responsible for updating and maintaining teh Costed Bill of Material (CBOM) for NPI projects
- Manage suppliers OTD performance during prototype/development phases (Gates 1 - 4)
- Responsible for managing PPAP orders for new parts of sustaining or end of life new parts from teh order inception, quality inspection review and engineering sign-off
- Manages individual part release status, while working wif engineering to manage teh releases associated wif on-going changes
- Manage NPI related and sustaining ECO’s that effect new part changes related to teh 3-year product plan
- Facilitate technical design reviews wif suppliers to confirm functionality of component and manufacturability
- Manage/update War room data: Current production product costs; NPI project deck; Project updates, risks and mitigation plans; Cost reduction initiatives/ cost bridges
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine teh forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Use and maintain teh Demand Planning software as teh primary forecasting system tool
- Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review and optimization of inventory parameters and levels (i.e., safety stock, ABC / FMR categorization)
- Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence (finished goods and raw materials)
- Maintenance Air-Ocean ratio to maintain an optimal balance between lead time and cost.
- Implement and facilitate lead time reduction initiatives.
- Develop materials planning process and team to fulfil market requirements (i.e., Project order follow-up)
- Set up of optimized materials planning process, systems and parameters to fulfil overall goals(MRP)
- Coordinate wif PLMand implementproduct life cycle operational activities.
- Support on and proactively kept track of inventory forecasts / targets to secure end results.
- Use and convert future demand plans to meaningful warehouse operation aids to be further used by warehouse team in preparation of incoming supply.
- Support department’s operational cost out initiatives
Confidential, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Coordinate and execute schedule activities using advanced planning system, serve as system expert for ERP, Scheduling and Capacity Modeling
- Develop processes and procedures for teh function of Supply Planning and assure teh shop has necessary materials to meet required manufacturing and product levels
- Create, Manage, and maintain all manufacturing Planning data, such as Order policy, value Order policy, freeze fence, reorder points, lead-time, EOQ, raw material and Planning data, WIP Planning, BOM & Routings
- Forecast Reporting - Coordinate materials input to teh weekly Forecast report. Identify materials and capacity constraints providing corrective actions to meet plans. Identify and react to material plans that do not meet customer requirements.
- Provide TEMPeffective scheduling and implementation of all programs based on teh Master Schedule, cycle time, and status to schedules.
- Assure timely shipments to all customers and prepare and implement work orders and plan
- Monthly Report on Budget, Material and Tooling.
- Audits open purchase order reports and keeping wifin a quarterly budget up to $1M.
- Oversee backlog analysis to include Pre-plans, Forecast.
Materials Specialist Sr. /Planning
Confidential, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Responsible to iDEN group, Engineering and Managers and problem solver and team builder
- Coordinated and completed programs on a Proto, New Product, Current Product, Derivatives, and Boost wif Brazil, Penang, Plantation, and Singapore.
- Released print to all programs EE & ME (new and current product).
- Process Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and supported Mechanical\Electrical BOM’s
- Oracle R12 Configuration creating constraints
- Generated, processed and closed invoices using teh TIGERS Purchasing System which included Monthly Reports on budget, Material and associated tooling costs
- Wrote procedures NPI, mechanical and electrical Department and Coordinated wif numerous departments to ensure all business systems were set up correctly.
- Presented on Report Budget, Tooling, Forecast and Tiger and communicated cost reduction initiatives on parts, build and final product.
- Conducted meetings regarding above activities and present material status; qualification status; reminders of item masters due; BOM problems and teh manufacturing and project management meetings.
New Product Program Sr./Planner Material
Confidential, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Resolution and escalation to teh appropriate internal group level.
- Generate and maintain Bills of Material for all projects throughout teh development cycle including marketing appearance models
- Act as a liaison between Development Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Management and Specification departments.
- Generate and track all mechanical and unique parts throughout teh program until they are placed on schedule share and qualified. Assist wif waivers on unqualified parts. Assist wif schedule share engineer requirements such as auto sourcing, etc.
- Liaison between Engineering, Supply Management, and factory for parts status and allocation for all builds (USA, Penang, Brazil) until ramp up.