- Experienced business professional having 15 years of expertise and s in IT Operations Management, Project Management, Program & Portfolio Development, Outsourcing Services and Business Relationship Management
- Expert in Gathering Requirements, Business Systems Planning, Procedural Development & Implementation, Validation, Problem Solving and Business Contingency Planning
- Proficient as long time liaison betweenbusinessand technology with competence in Waterfall and Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP), Cross Functional Team Leadership, SDLC, Risk Management
- Familiar with current industry Regulatory standards such as BSA, AML, Basel II, Basel III, CCAR, Dodd - Frank, Volcker Rule compliance, SOX, DTCC, Six Sigma and CMM
- Extensive knowledge of various financial products/asset classes like Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equities across differ business functions like Investment Banking, Private Banking, Capital Markets, Treasury etc
- Adept at reducing development costs and providing traceability of projects; expert at managing multiple projects
- Proven track record of delivering integrated implementation of service initiatives across customer segments and business units among Fortune 500 companies; well-versed in budgeting, forecasting, tracking actuals and communicating financial information to executives on Enterprise wide IT initiatives
- In-depth knowledge of MS-Office, Office 365, MS-Project, Rally, Rational Unified Process (RUP), risk engineering, data modelling and mapping using UML, Rational Rose and Visio
- Managerial expertise in leading and managing teams in Microsoft Client Server and Cloud Computing/ Software as a Service (SaaS) development and deployment
- Significant experience as PMOleader, Project Specialist, Risk Manager, Issue Manager and Change Manager
Operating Systems: Windows 8, 7, 2003, 2000, XP, NT, 95, 98 & 3.11 and MS DOS 6.22, UNIX, Linux
GUI: Visual Basic 6, Crystal Reports 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, HTML5, CSS
RDBMS: Oracle 7.3, 8i, 9i, MS SQL Server 7.0/2000, Sybase
Technologies: .Net, LINQ, WPF, WCF, ASP.Net, Web Services, XML, COM, SOAP, MTS, COM+
Analytics: SAS, Tableau, MatLab
Windows AZURE & Amazon Web Services: Public, Private & Hybrid Models, SaaS, IaaS & PaaS models, SQL AZURE/Database, Storage SQL Reporting, CDN, Service Bus, Virtual Network & Media Services, Active Directory, Windows AZURE Marketplace
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Project scoping, defining project requirements and specification and preparing project plans for execution.
- Monitor the progress of the team, which may include employee or vendor team members, inform the team of its progress and provide the team with support and direction.
- Coordinate with PMO lead in preparing ad hoc presentations and other essential task as required - created and executed project documents including project charters, dynamic project schedules, project management plans, risk management plans, change requests, meeting minutes and action items, status reports, and lessons learned.
- Plan the project and tracked during execution using MS Project to ensure it is well within time and cost parameters.
- Managed project budget; assessed expenses comparing the budget to actual expenditures and analyzed variances; processed vendor invoices; understand basic revenue models and cost-to-completion projections.
- Maintain strong relationships with business partners and vendor resources.
- Develop communication plan ensuring information sharing with key stakeholder at regular intervals like weekly status and command center progress reports.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Regulatory & Compliance Reporting involved enhancement of Global finance reporting for regulatory requirements likeBasel III and Dodd Frank. Putnam’s Analytic group assisted business users from Risk & Exposure Management teams to both internal and external regulatory reporting under Basel III and Dodd-Frank regulations.
- Collaborated with the Business to facilitate the Reporting strategy and requirements; provided inputs and guidance to the data modeling team.
- Developed and maintained integrated master schedule of multiple projects using MS Project Server.
- Implemented and managed ongoingPMOoperations, including project request management, governance meetings, resource management, reporting cycles, metrics, and business case development for key initiatives.
- Work of both internal and external regulatory reporting, work along with controllers and auditors.
- Gave guidance to the bank on data quality requirements to ensure clean data from each source system.
- Planned the project and tracked during execution using MS Project to ensure it is well within time and cost parameters.
- Developed communication plan ensuring information sharing with key stakeholder at regular intervals like weekly status report, monthly and quarterly progress reports.
- Confirmations Process Optimization FY-06 for business users in Trade Processing arena. The project portfolio comprised designing and implementing a new Derivatives, Settlements and Confirmations system - Delivered 100% compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley by automating the internal “Trade Flow” processes with a workflow technology and implementing common SDLC and governance models.
- Performed market research, developed documentation, and delivered PowerPoint presentations to business that ultimately resulted in consensus on sign off for multiple projects worth $2M for amalgamating trade processing
- Provided budget analysis, forecast models, and “what if” scenario assessments for improving resources planning and analyzing performance for entire book of work
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI) for the book of work related to workflow automation by interfacing with the business users of trade processing area, subsequently oversaw implementation of 3 of those projects
- All developmentprojectsutilized an Agile SDLC model, scaled to the size of theproject
- Established PMBOK-based project management methodology by coordinating with PMO resulting in a significant increase in the company's project management level of maturity, instrumental in implementing and configuring Microsoft Project Server 2007
- Options Expiry Monitor - (OpEx) for middle office users and traders to monitor the Present Value of various derivatives products as Swaptions and Options - Supervised product lifecycle management of real-time content writer and parser and web-based configuration products for back office systems; enhanced productivity of involved staff by 30% in derivatives operations.
- Planned, developed and communicated process improvement strategies and action plans across IT and business stakeholders to ensure operational and legal compliance, with focus on ensuring optimal performance of the resulting system, promoted Agile values, principles, and practices
- Organized daily scrum meetings as product owner of the new system to ensure business requirement driven implementation and features prioritization through the product backlog
- Monitored and controlled the project through the use of issue logs, risk assessments, documented scope changerequests/approvals, status reports, and communication plans
- Unification of Investment Banking and Private Banking Trade Processing under the One Bank vision of the organization. The project portfolio comprised initiatives to retire the legacy systems and to design and deploy new applications with appropriate level of access for distinct user groups while protecting client data during cross-border migration - Led and nurtured the unified trader interface and product design group comprising nearly 20 resources as primary interface between five hundred private banking and investment banking users for trade confirmations.
- Implemented Agile Scrum methodology, introduced and trained an extended team of 20 on the JIRA tracking system and served as Scrum Master removing impediments (blocks) while coaching Scrum team and ensuring the team followed Scrum practices.
- Evaluated information gathered from multiple sources, reconciled conflicts, decomposed high-levelinformation into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguished userrequests from the underlying true needs
- Liaised with vendors across India and Singapore for resource planning and for the delivery of the functional modules and components as per the contractual obligations
- Applied standards forPMOpractices across IB and PB business units, improving organizational project delivery effectiveness - developed standard processes, delivery metrics, dashboards, operational (program) reviews, and reporting processes, providing consistent and improved project reporting and communication
- Immigration Application V 4.2 and 4.3, which is used by the employees (Attorneys and Paralegals) of the Legal and Corporate Affairs Department employees in Microsoft, Redmond, USA for handling Visa Processing related activities of Foreign National Applicants hired by Microsoft Corporation
- Reviewed and implemented client’s project plan reducing budget required by nearly 30% ($90K) resulting in $700K service contract from Microsoft Inc.
- Managed challenging and complex project to create advanced technology for legal team that enabled data- transfer remotely for synchronization across AZ and WA, saving 50% of time to retrieve results
- Interfaced with a cross-functional team of data analysts, technology systems analysts, paralegals, lawyers, client executives, client quality improvement leads for implementation of self-service functionality for immigration procedure of Microsoft Inc.
- Engineering Enhancements FY-06 - for business users in LCAIT Group, Microsoft, Redmond, USA. The assignment comprised making enhancements to an existing suite of applications in Legal and Corporate Affairs Department in Microsoft, Redmond USA.
- Initiated innovative processes resulting in securing contracts worth $2M from legal and finance departments of Microsoft Inc.
- Collaboratively prepared several Request For Proposals (RFPs) for Microsoft Inc. and reviewed them meticulously to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timely submission
- Coordinated the rollout and beta testing of new technologies such as MS Build, RFID and VSTO across the entire Microsoft account and served as the go to person for the subject matter expertise, and also as the primary contact point between GDCI Microsoft and Infosys teams
- Early Access Program - EAP gives prospective clients access to Intel technology to support their current development cycle as well as early access to tools and information on new technologies.
- Formulated strategic implementation of early market feedback for Intel, Inc. ; saved more than $650K per annum.
- Enabled prospective clients to gain access to Intel’s technology for supporting their current development cycle as well as testing new applications on Intel architecture