- Certified Scrum Master wif 5+ years of experience in working wif Agile development teams.
- 14 years of total experience in end - to-end development and deployment of software applications.
- 5+ years of project management experience in all aspects of software analysis, design, implementation and support.
- Agile methodology
- DevOps principals
- Strong Problem Solving & Analytical skills
- Project management
- Customer interaction
- Excellent communication skills
Program Manager / Scrum Master
- Working in sprints wif Product Owner to prepare Epics, Features & Product Backlog Work Items / User Stories and Development team to produce increments.
- Implemented DevOps and Automation to improve efficiency, eliminate waste and free up labor hours.
- Managed 3 project teams in Agile environment, realizing success through application of SDLC methodologies and exceptional leadership skills.
- Managing the development life cycle, includes planning, execution and delivery of the software.
- Managing team to design, develop, implement, operate and administer the SharePoint solutions.
- Controlling and reporting the overall progress of the delivery and the budget & expenditures of the project.
- Managing stakeholders and meet them to discuss requirements, specifications and timelines.
- Recruit, supervise and mentor developers, also oversee their and .
Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Facilitated Scrum framework - sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives.
- Managed product backlog and supported SCRUM framework for monthly sprint releases.
- Led sprint reviews, daily scrums and planning meetings to realize full team engagement.
- Planned Agile best practices and encouraged team cohesion, overcoming impediments and hurdles to productivity.
- Collaborated wif Product Owners, team members, architects and other scrum masters to define solutions and drive progress.
- Developed project plans and managed project scope for all projects, using Scrum methodologies to guide projects from conceptualization to implementation and maintenance.
- Closely collaborated wif project members to identify and quickly address problems.
Technical Lead / Scrum Master
- Managed and motivated project teams to promote collaboration and keep members on-task and productive.
- Built and utilized reporting systems to keep customers and management in loop wif latest information.
- Discussed project progress wif stakeholders, collected feedback on different stages and directly addressed concerns.
- Built, tested and deployed SharePoint custom solutions which impacted more than 150,000 users using Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Performed detailed assessments of risks to determine constraints and develop mitigation strategies.
- Developed SharePoint 2010 custom solutions which added value to entire Daimler AG.
- Gathered and defined requirements to develop clear specifications for creating well-organized project plans.
- Maintained existing custom solutions and designed and delivered new solutions.
Senior Technical Associate
- Supervised team of 15 software developers, leading them through the application migration from ASP to ASP.Net.
- Built web applications & web services wif data stored in Oracle database.
- Estimated work hours and tracked progress using Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Started career in Information Technology, learned C#, ASP.Net, MS SQL Server / T-SQL, Shell Scripting, Web Services, Oracle DB - PL/SQL.