- 12 years of experience providing global technology solutions management for industry leaders in technology outsourcing, consumer products, health care, financial and government environments.
- Proven success turning around at - risk accounts and driving double-digit improvements in servicing levels and customer satisfaction.
- Consultative product manager with track record of cross-selling additional services to garner hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional client deliverables.
- Introduce new processes, automation and best practices across data acquisition, testing, integration and reporting operations has resulted in enhanced customer satisfaction, improved data quality and continued business growth.
- Utilizing UML diagrams for visualization of high level requirements on multiple projects.
- Word, Excel, Project
- Visio, Access, PowerPoint
- SQL, SharePoint
- Cognos, UML, SAP
- Oracle Projects/Financials
- AWS Cloud, Salesforce
Sr. Implementation Project Manager
- Facilitates kick off meetings as well as weekly status meetings to review progress updates on high risk projects
- Responsible for onboarding new customers as well as provisioning of teh physical infrastructure requiredto support their networking technologies
- Managing all aspects of Implementation of teh client’s IT infrastructure to include space, power, network connectivity, and migrations within teh data center
- Applies project management methodologies to ensure accurate and timely delivery of services
- Interfaces with customer and Confidential resources to facilitate upgrades, changes and migration from one environment to another within teh data centers
- Coordinates all required migration activities to ensure that teh customer experiences a seamless transition into their new environment
- Facilitates migration planning calls to ensure physical and logical connectivity is performed within a specified maintenance window with minimal outages
- Engages Network Engineers as well as teh Data Center Technicians in teh post implementation meetings to review lessons learnt
- Provides and assistance to team members, preparing for teh PMP exam
Sr. Project Manager
- Provide fact based recommendations that drive program enhancements, improve margins, streamline process and increase savings.
- Responsible for driving data governance efforts at teh account and enterprise level
- Collaborated with teh Enterprise data management team of developers, account managers and internal stake holders on a variety of data, analyticand visualization projects
- Leverage Microsoft Visio to create a high level process from throughout teh data lifecycle management
- Worked with teh developer to validate all deliverables within Microsoft Project are being completed according to teh project plan
- Facilitated bi weekly presentations to track and report progress to teh director of teh Enterprise Data Management Office
- Conducted data profiling and redundancy analysis in SAPInformation Stewardtovalidate feasibility of data received from multiple sources.
- Managed teh development of teh centralized master data domain for all rail and currency data sourcing within Confidential
- Analyze data from multiple sources and validated integration with teh current applications
- Implemented, tested and validated data quality rules to measure each data quality requirement
- Utilized internal Confidential survey tool to create surveys to assess overall satisfaction of stakeholders/ data steward team.
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Oversee delivery of advanced network and data center services for large enterprise clients for Confidential . Ensure service level and 0 brands to maximize account penetration. Budget: $8M; Staff: 5
- In just six months, propelled customer satisfaction scores by 7 points from 91% to 98% (highest scores in account history) and reversed failing accounts performing from 4% below target to exceeding target.
- Slashed turnaround time for client professional services lead time by as much as two weeks by introducing work order base lining process and streamlining/documenting best practice deployment methodology.
- Accelerated revenues by over half a million dollars in 6 months by identifying service delivery gaps and cross-selling additional services.
- Elevated expertise and credibility of teh PMO by appointing subject matter experts based on individual strengths to become teh "go-to" person and trainer for any issue related to that specialty.
- Trimmed time spent troubleshooting technical problems by overhauling outdated and incomplete service procedures and holding team members accountable for process updates.
- Identified data issues and loopholes in teh revenue forecasting models
- Tracking revenue backlog trending and identifying solutions to improve forecasting and reporting processes.
- Designed project health dashboards in order, to track and measure various financial metrics on all active projects, while in teh south region.
- Facilitated meetings with network engineers to develop remediation plans on high risk, low margin projects to minimize cost overrun.
- Constructed data decomposition diagrams to breakdown requirements to more detailed lower level requirements.
- Developed data/process flow diagrams as a visualization tool for teh PMO.
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Successfully completed corporate VPN roll-out $50K under budget and 3 months ahead of schedule; exceeded client satisfaction targets and substantial reducing OPEX costs associated with teh sales branch locations
- Assessed business needs and documented requirements vital to implementing a secured VPN infrastructure for teh internal sales force.
- Developed, analyzed and detailed documentation of requirements for systems and process development.
- Utilized UML use case diagrams in Visio to capture teh high level requirements of teh VPN infrastructure project.
- Leveraged SharePoint as a tool for change management, project updates and resource calendars.
- Facilitated weekly status meetings with teh sales team, project manager and SME to review high risk change order requests.
- Executed project planning activities such as Scope definition, risk management and communication.
- Managed project schedule and details by utilizing project management tools such as Microsoft Project & SharePoint for reporting, milestone tracking, deliverables and delegation.
- Mitigated risk by implementing teh necessary risk responses throughout teh project life cycle.
- Prepared proof of concept test plans and reviewed test case results for validation
- Implemented teh company’s Standard Operating Procedures to include project risk management
- Responsible for Requirements and Change Management processes on various projects.
- Managed profitability metrics on multiple projects, from initiation to close to eliminate cost overruns throughout teh project lifecycle.
- Analyzed business processes periodically, in order to identify loopholes and develop a strategic process improvement plan.
- Worked with various business units to generate and analyze ad hoc reports utilizing Business Objects.
- Generated and queried various financial metrics reports utilizing SQL.
- Maintained teh ATM Portal Roadmap based on teh priorities provided by Client Services and Sales
- Managed teh division’s assigned projects from design to implementation
- Maintained teh various system software issues from troubleshooting to escalation through resolution of root cause
- Worked closely with vendors to ensure deliverable objectives are met as they relate to new ATM initiatives.
- Ensured that product user documentation is accurate and available for teh product line for teh customer
- Performed financial analysis for existing customers in an effort to review high exposure relationships, and implement teh appropriate controls to mitigate losses to teh business.
- Identified teh appropriate risk management policy and procedures while implementing teh appropriate loss prevention tools needed.
- Facilitated strategy meetings and prepared recommendations on risk mitigating techniques and actively participated in teh implementation of risk response plans.
- Responsible for delivering presentations and project briefings to project team and executive level business leaders