- Goal - orientated, technologically sophisticated professional wif 12+ years' success spearheading high-performance teams to deliver numerous high-value projects and strategic initiatives that cultivate business growth and exceed stakeholder objectives.
- Engaging communicator, adept at forging and strengthening robust professional relationships wif stakeholders, partners, and third-party vendors, as well as influencing complex
- Executive Board negotiations to influence productive change and promote cross-functional collaboration. Advanced knowledge of scrum, project management / PMO principals, techniques, and best practices, employed to streamline operations
- Strengthen retention, and optimize company-wide performance. Strategic leader, able to pioneer detailed, cutting-edge plans and transform strategic direction and stakeholder vision into measurable deliverables and targets across complex, deadline-driven environments.
IT Project Manager
- Spearheaded dynamic team of professionals to develop an automated interface between Residence Life Management System (eRezLife) and PeopleSoft Campus Solutions enabling streamlined and efficient collection of student’s demographic data by administrative staff.
- Pioneered full scope management of an on-line system enabling off-campus students to upload their photo identity into PeopleSoft required as a prerequisite step in the exam verification process, reducing the manual administrative overhead.
Confidential, Waterloo, ON
- Substantially reduced manual administrative overhead for institution by leading Research Ethics System project, developing innovative new industry-leading web-based platform to aid the successful development, review, and clearance of research ethics applications.
- Collaborated wif Procurement Services to PebblePad ePortfolio project, defining new Statement of Work process as part of vendor portfolio and personal learning platform RFP (Request For Proposal).
- Championed numerous key work packages as part of the Workday HCM initiative, including launch of Core HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Time-tracking, Absence Management (phased approach), administration, On-boarding, Duo Two-Factor Authentication, streamlining efficiency by replacing PeopleSoft HCM HR system wif Workday.
- Advanced Project Management Office by increasing overall professional and awareness and streamlining best practices, artifact creation, and foundation initiatives, such as Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Confidential, Waterloo, ON
Senior IT Project Lead
- Leveraged IBM Business Analytics Solutions Implementation Methodology (BASIM) to implement phases 1 and 2 of IBM Cognos 10 Business Intelligence and Analytics rollout, innovating business productivity and improving decision-making by creating the ability to produce business reports, analyze data, and monitor events and metrics.
- Championed development of on-line Wilfrid Laurier Special Constables Cruiser Application to allow Special Constables to retrieve real time information wif an official ID card, as well as integration wif AIMS Web (Parking Management Software).
- Pioneered full scope management of system integration of OneCard (Photo Identification Card) and MyPhoto (Online Photo Submission), involving Grand River Transit (GRT), HID, Tyco Integrated Security, Region of Waterloo, and Wilfrid Laurier, wifin time and budget constraints.
- Improved ability to capture, manage, and display patient information in a user-friendly, efficient manner by customising TELUS Health PS SuiteElectronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
Change Management and Sales Consultant
- Ensured smooth operations and minimal disruptions by leading change activities for large implementation project to achieve business and financial objectives and streamline productivity.
- Minimized employee resistance and optimized system adoption by develop change management plans that guaranteed success, defining Rollout and Sustainment model, as well as sponsorship, communication, readiness,, and communication plans.
- Built integral professional relationships wif clients, to forge consensus and negotiate successful contracts from draft sales proposals into completed contracts.
IT Project Team Lead
- Employed Agile and Waterfall approaches to complete FX Exchange Rate Online project, integrating automated system that gave customer's real time, competitive exchange rates for 20+ currencies, ability to order and receive foreign currency wires, and transfer funds between accounts.
- Spearheaded dynamic team of professionals to complete Chip Phase 2 project, delivering chip enabled functionality on visa credit cards through cutting-edge technology to substantially improve protection against counterfeiting and card fraud.
- Modernized enterprise reporting and decision-making through MIS Releases/enhancements including both private wealth management Portal and Web Applications, allowing the organization to analyze customer trends, transform complex data into business insights, and improve quality of service.
- Initiated the end-to-end development of various web-based and cyber security (Confidential/Secret classification) software application initiatives for the military for numerous sites wifin United Kingdom and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Liaised wif the vendor and technology partners (KPMG, Ernst & Young and Oracle) to perform instrumental customizations and enhancements to the existing HRMIS ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system (Oracle/Peoplesoft), resulting in a high standard of functionality, reporting, and security.
IT Support Analyst
- Swiftly resolved all daily information technology and change management issues or enquiries, such as incident ownership, monitoring, and tracking, as well as management and stakeholders communication at a number of client sites, including ING Direct and T-Mobile.