Senior Business Analyst
- MA HIX Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange The Health connector is the Massachusetts health insurance marketplace where individuals, families, and small businesses can shop among the states leading health insurance carriers and choose the right plan to meet their needs and budget. Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange makes insurance affordable by providing public insurance and tax credits to offset insurance costs to the millions of state residents in accordance with the Affordable Care Act ACA .
- HPE Hospital Presumptive Eligibility - The Affordable Care Act gives hospitals a unique new opportunity to use presumptive eligibility to connect all patients to Medicaid. With very basic information about the individual or family income and household size, using presumptive eligibility PE , hospitals will be able to enroll patients and their families who are likely to be eligible in Medicaid immediately, without waiting for an eligibility determination from the state.
- Played the role of a Senior business analyst responsible for design and functional build.
- Created Prototypes for the various functional designs.
- Created business requirement documents and use cases.
- Worked closely with the business and technical team to ensure quality deliverables.
- Worked with the testing team to create end to end test scenarios that meet the business requirements.
- Played a crucial role in planning, requirement analysis and design.
Environment: Prototyper 5.6.1, UML, Agile methodology, Waterfall methodology, MS Office, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Outlook, HTML.
- MF Merchant Financing - provides finance options to medium and small sized businesses. For qualified merchants, American Express provides a financing option with no personal guaranty, minimal paperwork and a quick turnaround. instead of the typical loan repayment system, when borrowers repay in monthly installments, the borrowed amount is repaid automatically through the merchant payment settlement process AmEx deducts it from the funds collected from card member purchases.
- UPS Universal Payment System Solution The UPS E2E Solution is based on the concept of hybrid loans as an option for Merchant Financing. As part of this project, the 'applications were enhanced to add new features such as Ability to support different loan types and repayment mechanisms , Loan amount calculation for hybrid Loan, New Contract Generation, Lockbox Management, Amortization of hybrid loans, Ability to control holdback process from the Merchant Finance front end.
- Played the role of an E2E business analyst by eliciting Business Requirements from business users by conducting various meetings.
- Have experience in SDLC 2.0 related processes.
- Had been responsible for creating SDLC 2.0 related documents like Project Charter, Project Execution Plan, Requirement and Use Case Specification document etc.
- Responsible for documenting detailed MOMs.
- Ensured complete and timely delivery of deliverables from all the technical teams involved.
- Used QTP for essential aspects of test management -Test Plan and Defects Management.
- Co-ordinated with development and testing teams to accomplish timely release objectives.
- Documented the change requests and provided the reasons and root cause of change.
- Controlled and tracked defects and change requests.
Environment: Agile methodology, Waterfall methodology, BPM, Ms Office, QTP, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Outlook, Lotus Notes, HTML, Sharepoint.
- SICFS System Infrastructure Customer Focused Sales , the team is responsible for building and maintaining offers and messages that helps to generate revenue via Cross Sales, Optimization of Card Utilization and Attrition Prevention and have a positive impact on RTF.
- SICIUMC System Infrastructure Can I Use My Card , the team is responsible for building and maintaining the Why Deny and Select and Pay Later codes for US and International markets for SSP Sales Servicing Portal , CSP Credit Servicing Portal and MYCA Manage Your Card Account . CIUMC allows the Card Member to know their Future spend eligibility and to revolve the already spent charges to be paid over time.
- Responsible for building and maintaining offers and messages for CCSG and OPEN using Rightpoint Epiphany Real-Time Studio BPM application
- Responsible for analyzing, building, deploying and reviewing Business Rules supporting Relationship Care, CFS and MCS SAC .
- Played Admin role by interacting with both CCSG and OPEN Marketing partners, reviewing and assigning the work submitted by them to the team based on work volume, timelines and SLAs.
- Had been single point of contact for CIUMC requests - working on varied CIUMC requests for US and International markets that allow the Card member to increase spend which effectively increases company revenue.
Environment: RUP, UML, Agile methodology, Waterfall methodology, BPM, RightPoint, MS Office, QTP, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Epiphany, HTML.
Senior Business Analyst
CIGNA OneView provides easy navigation and immediate access to customer information that helps CSAs deliver responsive, value-added service. By empowering CSAs with better tools, they are able to make stronger connections between service and health advocacy turning service transactions into opportunities to engage individuals in their health.
- Conducted various interviews and meetings for requirement gathering with key business users and SMEs.
- Analyzed the system functionality in relation to impacts of the change requests and other system modifications.
- Created and Modified the Use Cases for the incoming change requests and system enhancements.
- Developed the test conditions and test cases to be used in testing the system based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Reviewed test objectives to make sure that all the possible scenarios are tested for the system enhancements.
- Designed screen mockups for changes in system functionality using MS Visio and MS Paint etc.
- Mentored new joinees
- Reviewed and enhanced existing test scripts in order to sync testing with new functionality introduced in the application.
- Extensive experience in conducting SIT tests.
Environment: Test Director, Quality Center, SQL, MS Office, MS Visio, Citrix and Windows.
Development Team Lead and Business Analyst
Equity Insurance Group Holdings Plc leading company in the UK Retail Insurance Market combines the largest motor underwriter at Lloyd's with a growing broking and insurance services business. Cox now called as Equity Insurance Group, EIG is the UK's largest insurer of motorcycles and the seventh biggest motor insurer
- Assigned as RTM developer, SSIS SQL Server Integration Services developer and as a Business Analyst
- Designing and Creating task specifications for simple to medium complexity SSIS packages.
- Preparing simple to medium complexity SSIS packages as per task specifications.
- Used control flow and data flow transformations like Execute Package, Process, SQL tasks, Send Mail, Script tasks, source and destinations, fuzzy lookups, split transformations etc
- Played the role of a team lead.
Environment: RTM, XLNT, SSIS, Service centre, Dimensions, iDCS, Test Director, Quality Center, SQL, MS Office, MS Visio, Citrix and Windows. Manual Tester, Functional Tester, HP Service center , MS Excel, XML