- Business and solutions analyst with 20 years experience as a dedicated and flexible analyst and project coordinator in financial industries, state government, logistics services, and post-secondary education with skills in systems analysis, customer service, applications development and training.
- Developed a routing and scheduling tool, an inventory rotation tool, and a time tracking tool which are used on multiple projects saving an excess of 35,000.
- Led the NC DOJ SDLC requirements gathering, testing, issue resolution and implementation of Omnixx, a statewide GUI, to 12,000 users/3,000 devices under a client/server conversion and upgrade.
- Led JAD sessions to collaborate on a statewide web based application used to increase communication and coordination between agencies for increased economic earnings within the state.
- Reduced on-boarding time of future employees by developing, standardizing, and maintaining departmental MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint templates in order to increase documentation efficiencies.
- Increased customer service response time by incorporating all customer communications into a paperless office.
Solutions and Business Analyst
- Develop and document for Sales personnel the most efficient project design and optimal pricing solutions to meet their clients' desired engagement outcomes. Gain necessary consensus by the internal delivery team for the documented solutions.
- Create departmental templates/tools and maintain team directory for structure and integrity.
- Perform project coordination and project transition to the PMO.
- Develop viable routes and schedules for the project implementation team.
- Collaborate and design sales team presentations.
- Create custom fabrication pricing solution process workflows.
- Perform company-wide internal training sessions on best use of MS Excel and MS Word in our unique environment.
Project Coordinator, Prudential Financial
- Developed project documentation, presentations, team and end user training, and departmental project templates according to PMO standards and Business line needs. Provided QuickR project coordination and maintenance.
- Documented and updated operating procedures which previously did not exist for 16 business lines to create a new business product services guide and an internal administrative guide.
- Developed and maintained project documentation templates.
- Provided training and support to team members on best practices for documentation and communication.
- Maintained business process workflows.
- Scheduled meetings involving 30 people in more than 18 business units, totaling in excess of 1500 hours of meetings to develop an internal administrative guide using Lotus Notes.
- Maintained project meeting minutes and follow up action items.
- Organized and maintained shared drive and QuickR project libraries organization for document version control.
- Developed training materials and trained team on QuickR functionality.
- Developed and maintained business process decomposition documentation.
Business Analyst, Assistant VP
- Developed project documentation, presentations, end user training, departmental project templates according to Webster's SDLC and provided MS SharePoint project coordination and maintenance.
- Developed current and future process flows using MS Visio Adobe professional 7.0 in an effort to clarify the resulting expectations of new systems.
- Created test plans, criteria, scripts using MS Word and Excel for thorough testing reducing post-implementation defects and issues.
Performed issue resolution and production support post-implementation with each of the lines of business to increase acceptance of applications and to meet the expected returns on investment.
Trained end users increasing success rate of implementations by reducing end users' new technology resistance.
Mentored co-workers on advanced techniques of the MS office suite improving department productivity.
Introduced advanced MS office tools to co-workers improving productivity and avoiding unnecessary divisional costs.
Business Analyst: Business and Information Systems Liaison
Provided project management and end user support to 12,000 users on a client/server based Unisys message switch system for access to criminal justice information. Acted as liaison to NCIC and National Law Enforcement Telecommunication System NLETS for issues concerning standards, updates, and testing.
Collaborated with team members in designing, developing and implementing new specifications for societal needs and technology improvements on the Center for Missing Persons National AMBER Alert Plan, LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery Systems, and the Violent Gang/Terrorist Organizations applications.
Developed user requirements, process flows, and detailed design documentation according to the NC DOJ SDLC on the SBI Training and Standards Scheduling application and NC legislative mandates.
Created customer service resolution procedures still in use today by the NC DCI Helpdesk for internal and external law enforcement representatives.
Provided statewide customer service, PC support, problem resolution for NC DOJ criminal justice agencies, Sheriff's departments, Police departments, and 911 Centers reducing repair costs and downtime for those agencies.
Identified and improved communications between departments by revealing inefficiencies and suggesting innovation solutions to upper management.
Optimized team testing productivity by 30 with effective consolidated testing methodologies.
Performed Systems Development Life Cycle duties, debugging, and flowcharting for multiple clients on differing platforms. Recognized by peers for performing above and beyond expectations
Consolidated various criminal justice information from multiple agencies to create a Criminal Justice Information Network mapping database to be used statewide.
Led testing and issue resolution of the state's compliance with federal criminal justice standards NCIC NLETS .
Created user models, functional specifications, GUI and database designs, and tested web based integrated applications for data sharing between statewide commerce divisions.
Recognized as an essential professional for displaying leadership and teamwork qualities.