Expert at identifying root cause analysis of issues and translating complex processes. Identify process improvements and translate into clear understandable and actionable steps. Solid background in information technology and delivery of high impact presentations utilizing verbal acuity and technical proficiencies.
Subject Matter Expert in: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InfoPath, Outlook SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Active Directory LDAP Config/Administration Creating Business Process Models and Flow Charts, Data Warehousing, Performance Reporting, Cross Functional Analysis for Business Compliance, Agile Methodologies Adaptive/Predictive Waterfall and Six Sigma DMAIC
Intermediate/Advanced in: SDLC, Adobe Flash Professional, Adobe Acrobat, IBM COGNOS, SQL Scripting, Visual Basic, NANT and PERL/CGI Scripting, WMI Scripting, Serena Software, IBM Build Forge, Legato, Microsoft Exchange, IIS, SQL Server, Checkpoint NG, RSA SecurID, Citrix Metaframe, HP Openview, HP Quality Center, Telelogic Change Synergy, Telelogic CM Synergy, BMC Release Lifecycle Manager, InfoView Reports, Technical Writing Business Documentation
Technical Business Analyst
- This was a critical role in a complex and highly visible technology program contributing to the cost-effective delivery of global functions to the entire enterprise by partnering with key stakeholders within the organization to understand processes, tools and controls used in the manufacturing of virtual/cloud based software. Responsibilities of this role include: Documenting Business and Functional Requirements, Change Management, Release/Deployment Management, Perform Reviews on Product Documentation, GAP and COB Analysis reviews and recommendations, Creation of Use Cases and Testing of products, Compliance Reporting, Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Reporting.
- Analysis and documenting processes for Cloud Migration in accordance with SDLC
- Managed Enterprise Data Warehousing w/ ETL weekly reports for business sponsor and stakeholder meetings
- Technical/Business Analysis and reporting of Dev. Apps Release Management Processes for Governance and Compliance
- Technical/Business Analysis and reporting of third party products for use w/ Cloud Migration Release Management
- Technical/Business Analysis and comparison reporting of developer's experience
- Business Performance Reporting for MOR Monthly Operating Report
- Facilitate solution discussions between technical and business teams
- Functional Analysis and Use Case creation, Process Swim Lanes and Flow Charts
- Executive level presentation compilation and presentation Creation of analytic flow charts
- Regular sprint meetings with PMO and Architecture teams
- COB Analysis and reporting for Release Management migration to Cloud environment
- BPM Design/Administration Creation of business process swim lanes
- Functional Analysis and Use Case creation
- Operational Excellence Lifecycle Analysis of Cloud Release Management Applications
- Analysis and creation of Business Requirements Documents and Functional Requirements Documents in accordance with SDLC
- Data Mining Resource Management and Location Strategies for operational cost savings project
- Analytic Reporting for the business utilizing: COGNOS, Microsoft Office Applications Excel, Access
- Authored business niche presentations for Sr. Management.
- Managed Risk Management Control Supplier/Vendor Risk Management Coordinator SMC for the business as well as Citi Approved Supplier/Vendor Program CASP Coordinator. Maintain and monitor compliance and due diligence items on required business schedule.
- Facilitation of solution discussions between technical and business teams.
SharePoint Design and Administration:
- SharePoint integration of Microsoft Excel for metrics reporting utilizing pivot table reports and dashboards, etc.
Release Systems Engineer
- This role was purely technical working with stakeholders to the produce and maintain the web farms and applications that drive all of the weight watchers websites globally. Daily business case load includes: Configuration Management, Release/Deploy Management, Change Management, Web Farm Maintenance monitoring, upgrades, mirroring , etc.
- Website packaging and deployment of source code to QA and Production web farm.
- Management of environments on web farm and upgrades of software used for deployment and change control.
- Creation of automated scripts used for software builds.
- Authored documentation of release process procedures. Functional Requirements
- Creation of performance reports for release management by region and business.
- Knowledgeable of SDLC.
Sr. Configuration Management Engineer
- This role was purely technical working with senior and mid-level stakeholders as well as client facing supporting a suite of products for healthcare forum. I was the Sr. Technical Lead and my daily case load consist of: Database Design and Maintenance, Configuration Management, Compliance Auditing, Software Packaging, Software Distribution, Network Administration Hardware and Software Configurations and Installations , QA, etc.
- Administration and management of the network data operations in data center on servers that utilize: Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Administration, Outlook Administration and Citrix Metaframe and IIS.
- Monitoring of servers to ensure stability, diagnosis of application software integration with operating system
- Maintenance of servers, backup of systems using VERITAS Backup Exec, operating system patches, virus updates, BIOS updates and UPS monitoring
- Report writing and distribution of Crystal Reports and Oracle Reports.