Possess a strong background in Payroll/HRIS that includes professional consulting skills, project management and numerous full cycle implementations of various HR/Payroll software products i.e. ADP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and SAP. Have implemented HR/Payroll systems for companies ranging from several hundred to up to forty thousand. Also have also implemented Canadian and United Kingdom payrolls. Engaged in over fifteen full cycle HR/Payroll implementations holding positions of Project Manager to Lead Consultant Analyst.
Payroll Implementation Consultant
- Contracted by Price Waterhouse to provide consulting assistance with ADP Enterprise EV5 implementation and post live support for payroll operations.
- User Acceptance Testing of Payroll runs before go live production, analysis of Master File data and reconciliation of data to legacy systems.
- Address issues with E time integration and Administration user training and approval flows.
Payroll Business Analyst Consultant
Conducting analysis Of New York City in house COBOL Payroll System and write the functional specifications for a RFP to vendors for New York City Payroll System Replacement Project.
Senior Manager Payroll
- Manage New York Staff of Payroll for 12,000 employees US including Puerto Rico and virtual team in Mumbai.
- SAP Payroll Operations outsourced to Mumbai, India manage approval process with Tata Consulting Services as Nielsen Authority.
- On implementation team for India SAP payroll effort wrote Scope Document and Project plan, Gathered requirements with India Payroll team, wrote Blueprint for configuration, scripts for UAT testing.
- Manage and approve all upgrades and configuration changes to SAP.
- Approve Payroll Audit Report and Cash Management Report biweekly.
- Manage Headquarter relationship with Human Resources, Finance, Compensation and Treasury around Payroll Services.
- Developed Business Strategy and Project Plan to integrate all separate Nielsen Company timekeeping system such as Kronos and Ultipro with SAP CATS application to provide direct interface with the SAP Master Data and Payroll Modules.
HR Enterprise Implementation Senior Consultant
- HR Enterprise Implementation for Denver, Co. Energy Corporation.
- Gathered Business requirements, configuration of tables, specifications for interfaces, wrote conversion of data plan from legacy system to ADP EV5, training of super users, User Acceptance testing, go live cut over schedule. Project was approximately ten months duration
- HR Enterprise Implementation for New York based Hospital.
- Gathered Business requirements, configuration of tables, specifications for interfaces, wrote conversion of data plan from legacy system to ADP EV5, training of super users, User Acceptance testing, go live cut over schedule. Project was approximately eight months duration.
Senior Manager SAP PAYROLL
- Manage Global implementation of the SAP ERP solution release 4.7 in United States and Europe
- Report directly to the Senior Vice President of Finance for the Shared Services operations.
- Manage the configuration effort for U.S. SAP implementation by SAP functional consultants.
- Develop the specifications for interfaces both inbound and outbound.
- Manage testing both unit and integration of the Master data, Accounts Payable and Payroll modules.
- Develop Scope documents for phase two implementation efforts in Mexico.
- Organize training effort for end user staff in Payroll and Benefits.
Senior Principal Consultant Human Resources and Payroll
- Developed the scope documents for BC Ferries HRMS Project in Victoria, B.C.
- Majority of Client projects were implementation of Personnel Administration and Benefits Administration modules.
- Worked on Project team with Oracle Sales Korea for presentation of HCM to Hyundai Motors in Seoul Korea.
- HRMS project implementation for a data management company in Boston, Mass.
- HRMS Oracle Advanced Benefits Implementation for Swiss based Insurance Company.
- Assist User with the development of test scripts and also, setup the conversion plan for the client to migrate to production instance.
- Manage HRS staff of fifteen employees in operations, accounting and systems reporting.
- Processed Payroll for 5000 employee's semi monthly in six legal entities.
- Report to Executive Director of Human Resources.
- Implementation of the PeopleSoft upgrade to 8.0. Create functional test plan and testing criteria for upgrade.
Project Manager/ Business Analyst Engagement Consultant
- Managed the Pearson's U.S. Payroll conversion to SAP software from ADP and Ceridian payroll systems.
- Create the Project Plan for implementation of the SAP HR/Payroll System.
- Analysis gathering of requirements and process business definition scripts of current ADP and Ceridian payroll systems.
Associate Director Payroll Services
- Responsible for the payroll system conversion/implementation and Department relocation from Genesys system in Charlotte, N.C. to the ADP Horizon software in Confidential
- Hired and trained complete payroll staff for N.Y. Department operation.
- Wrote test plan and system functional specifications for implementation of new HR/Payroll system.
- Performed parallel testing of new payroll system before going into production.
- Wrote documented department operating procedures and controls for the department.
- Created annual department budget.
- Managed daily payroll operations to include year-end functions.
Assistant Vice President Payroll Group
- Responsible for heading and staffing a payroll department in New York whose function was to pay employees 40,000 nationwide.
- Reorganized entire department in 1988 to achieve more customer's service orientation and processing efficiency.
- Daily interface with Human Resources, Legal, General Ledger, A.E. Compensation departments.
- Responsible for training and development of payroll staff.
- Daily interface with senior management on such areas as budget and policy.
Project Manager Payroll Systems
- Led the payroll conversion from MSA software to Integral software system.
- Identify all the payroll customization issues in payroll user requirement study.
- Wrote the functional specifications for programming staff to code modifications.
- Led and managed conversion team in customization parallel testing of payroll system before going into production.
- Propose functional changes to payroll department for processing and accounting units to accommodate the use of the payroll system.
- Provided user training in system for both the Managerial and Clerical staff
Associate Director of Payroll Systems
- Project managing, design and implementation for conversion from in-house COBOL system to Integral software with customized modifications.
- Developed Corporate Payroll Cost Allocation System to determine appropriate divisional chargeback's.
- Implemented policy, legal and tax changes to 401 k program as well as other union, benefit, and government reporting requirements.
- Designed specifications, tested, implemented Flexible Benefits Plan including forms design, I/O specification, data conversion, parallel acceptance testing, user training documentation, and post implementation evaluation.
- Monitored user training and assured audit compliance, systems controls and data integrity to upper management.
- Responsible for payroll system servicing 27,000 employees.