- Inside sales - contact Urologists in the Western Region primarily California, Arizona and Nevada to sell urodynamic disposables. Provide each doctor and/or Hospital quotes of urodynamic disposable pricing. Disposable supplies are provided by Mediwatch. New Image Medical is a distributor of Mediwatch.
- Set up Appointments for Mediwatch sales reps to meet and greet doctors and/or nurses and provide them information regarding new products such as Portascan T, Urodynamics Equipment, etc. diagnosis of current capital equipment at their clinic/facility/offices. Purpose of this visit is to sell them new capital equipment and buy disposable supplies from Mediwatch.
- Identify prospects utilizing CRM database, calls to prospects, AUA leads to gain more exposure for Mediwatch's brand capital equipment and supplies.
- Sell ADT products within assigned territory burglar alarms, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, cameras, Pulse Systems
- Identify prospects utilizing LE ADs database, SalesGenie, Spotcrime.com, door-to-door and developing tactics
- Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, identifying positive features and advantages of ADT products and services over competition
- Process work orders and complete all paperwork and prepare final contract for signature
- Received the Director Award level for Centurion Club ADT High Volume Sales Representatives in Year 2011
- Received the Royal Blue Award for Customers for Life, 4th Quarter, 2011
- Responsible for contract management of direct sales in Southern markets
- Hire independent contractors/direct sales reps to sell cable, internet and phone for major cable companies such as Comcast, Mediacom, Bresnan Communications and Charter Communications
- Do weekly payroll for direct sales reps and managers
- Negotiate commission rates on projects
- Communicate with Directors of Marketing of cable companies almost on a daily basis regarding growth, additional reps, training and market offers, etc.
- Solicit projects from cable companies that will add revenue to company and provide the subscribers for client cable company to make their numbers and attract direct sales reps to work in these territories
- Reports directly to CEO of the company
- Supervise contractor direct sales teams on daily, weekly, monthly sales activities for new subscriber acquisition, 3-product bundle, RGU growth and retention within competitive service footprint and low penetration areas.
- Assure contract sales reps have understanding of offer strategy, Comcast products and pricing models, as well as competitive advantages over competitors such as Dish, DirectTV, BellSouth Entertainment/AT T
- Manage MDU properties by increasing overall penetration based on occupancy and establishes goodwill with property managers to provide them optimum service on sales, installation and also repairs of lockboxes and pedestals
- Create selling environment that promotes and rewards sales performance, including commission programs and incentive contests
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports based on direct sales connects, disconnect activities and provided analyses of such reports
- Coordinates Tap Auditor activities such us MDU audits, to lower unauthorized viewers illegals by conducting weekly sweeps in our territories to convert to sales, etc.
- Report directly to Sales Marketing Director for the North Atlanta System.
- Nominated by Southern Division in 2006 as one of Comcast's employee awards for excellence
- Team Captain for Comcast Cares Program for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Produce daily, weekly reports on the largest agencies insured by Safeco Insurance Companies
- Coordinate team meetings regarding updates on clients, events, etc.
- Reports directly to Vice President and Director of Commercial Insurance BLAST
- Produce daily, weekly reports for Workplace and Teleworker products distributed to all Divisions Brio report queries and Excel pivot tables
- Produce Executive Dashboard metrics for Corporate VPs and Senior Directors showing order s and pipeline information on order, customer and technical metrics including trends, etc.
- Produce weekly and monthly weekly operation reports for each market in the Division on connects, disconnects for Workplace and Teleworker products and also provide net adds vs. budget summary information
- Provide dashboard metrics to National Sales Account Managers for large teleworker accounts to show all orders received, completed orders and statuses of pendings, etc.
- Provide ad-hoc Brio reports to field directors, managers, etc. to show intervals and trends of completed orders and tasks
- Reports directly to the Director of Operations, Commercial Team