- Business Analyst Absence Management Implementations - Aon offers fully integrated web-based solutions that help companies manage Family Medical Leave FMLA , Leave of Absence LOA , and Short-term Disability STD .
- Key contributor in reducing highly visible open issues and improving client retention. As a Configuration specialist I scoped the issues, made updates to the system, and tested the enhancement through the production release.
- Team member on the Absence Management FMC implementation. Completed requirements gathering and identifying criteria gaps.
- Drove a discovery project to collect major program upgrade enhancements and create client facing functional requirement documentation. Trained the implementation team on the enhancements.
- Performed HRIS eligibility gap analysis workouts on potential clients.
- Control and facilitate all data HR, Payroll, Pension, and Benefits requests. Project manager for process improvement projects.
- Managed a team of 12 1 offshore to coordinate data and proposal requests for GE headquarters to facilitate the 2011 Union Negotiations own the accuracy, security and release of all sensitive data for entire organization.
- Generated monthly reports for GE headquarters Healthcare Finance group for trend analysis and benefit plan management. Generated ad hoc reports and created Headcount, salary budget, and insurance benefit costs.
- Implemented process improvements by increasing collaboration and reducing handoffs for ad hoc reporting. Led project to simplify, reduce defects and cycle time of monthly report generation.
- Six-Sigma Black Belt Project Lead: Incorporate six sigma methods to define and manage improvements statistically. Mentor future black belt and greenbelts.
- Utilized lean principles and business process mapping tools to document and identify areas to improve processes in a non-manufacturing environment.
PeopleSoft Payroll Operations Lead Professional
- Ensured accurate processing of GE's Confidential payroll to over 250,000 US employees in 5 major business divisions.
- Six-Sigma Black Belt Project Lead: Reduced unnecessary payroll processing volume by 30 , Lean project reducing Executive Life Insurance processing by 50 saving 400 manual work hours annually.
- Lead contact for escalated payroll issues: Provided guidance and advice to senior level management within GE Business divisions. Liaised with global resources to streamline and improve current processes.
- Implement and manage performance metrics for PeopleSoft payroll functions to ensure measureable results. Regularly presented key metrics regarding various payroll functions to senior level management.
- Managed two technical teams and a functional team to successfully redesign the PeopleSoft offcycle payroll process. Standardized streamlined the process reducing cycle time processing waste by 400 hours annually.
- Led an 8 member cross-functional team to establish controls over 401k plan related payroll issues. Identified and resolved 76 issues and corrected 10,000 defects in 2009. Critical in keeping the GE 401k plan in compliance with federal regulations while avoiding costs associated with corporate tax penalties, employee interest, and W2C refilling.
PeopleSoft Benefits Operations Generalist
- Administered health, life insurance, retirement savings, disability and FSA benefits to over 250,000 US employees and their dependents.
- Led the successful redesign, testing, and implementation of an insurance vendor notification file, and eliminated over 20,000 processing errors impacting customer service and accurate billing.
- Facilitated the successful design, testing, and implementation of GE's 26 medical carrier files off of the IBM Mainframe DB2 and onto PeopleSoft for 186,000 active employees. Applied Six Sigma principles and successfully eliminated 99.9 of defects.
- Senior Research Aide in the Energy Environment Technology Application Center E2TAC
- Created industry awareness of E2TAsC through marketing, outreach programs and organizing consortiums New Energy New York
- Assisted in the coordination and writing of grant proposals successfully obtained 1.4 million dollars in funding.
- Managed projects resources tied to company's strategic vision Photovoltaic substrates superconductors
- Registered Sales Assistant for Joseph Bombard Investment Group, which was rated one of the top 100 financial Advisors in NYS by Barron's magazine with 200 million under management.
- Client Advisor: Conducted in depth financial analysis of clients' portfolios and made recommendations to improve their overall performance, created retirement forecasting models, partnered with clients to help them understand complex financial information.
- Performed financial market and equity analysis that established the group's portfolio and market allocations.