- Results driven Business Analyst with over 10 years of experience.
- Full lifecycle experience right from Business Requirements, Quality Assurance, Test Engineering and Post-Implementation work.
Financial Software experience:
Bloomberg, Global Plus Multi-currency Trading System , SunGard's Investor'sView Trust Company Trading System , SunGard's Wealthstation Trading System , ILX, Lipper Lana Systems, Longview Trading System , Micropal Workstation, AIM, Morningstar.
Test Track, SQL, SnagIT, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Visio.
- Liaison between departmental end-users, ITS and external vendor personnel in the analysis, design, functional configuration, testing and maintenance of applications to ensure optimal system performance.
- Facilitate and drive functional analysis and requirements definition meetings.
- Understanding of all business processes and flows that enable the development of specifications.
- Translate customer needs into well thought out business and technical solutions.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing
- Articulate the potential business/technical solutions that enable the department to achieve its goals.
- Assist project management in the preparation and maintenance of project plans, cost estimates and status reporting for completing projects.
- Thorough understanding of full life cycle development methodologies for conversion, software implementation and on-going production and operational support efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining functional knowledge of all systems and operations in order to assist department users.
- Participate in all communications with application software vendors and their third-party trusted partners as necessary regarding the development, implementation and maintenance of primary BU applications.
- Identify critical issues and creatively resolve these issues using experience and industry practices.
- Ensure department activities follow approved data privacy, ITIL and security protocols.
Lead Senior Consultant/BUSINESS ANALYST
Implementation Analyst for SunGard's Investor'sView Product Trust Equities Trading System
- Setup Investor'sView Application for New Users.
- Create Roles and Privileges for New Users.
- Defined and created all Data Mappings relating to Accounts, Investment Objectives, Regulatory, Authority List, Account Type to Account Capacity, Account Officer Maps, Defined and Created Investment Office Data Maps, Defined and Create Regulatory Reviews.
- Defined and Created Security Type to Asset Class, Issue Type and Trading Class Map, Define all Fixed Income Securities with a Rate and Price Calculation.
Business Analyst QA Manager
- Prepared Functional Requirements Documents FRD's for use by development, Project priorities and scope determined by Product Management.
- Translated requirements into workable solutions that where coded into the Trading system.
- Managed onsite and offshore test teams, reported to Product Leadership and the Client Steering Committee about the efficiency, effectiveness and progress of the test team.
- Perform Quality Assurance Testing and Regression Testing through the creation of test case scenarios.
- Queried backend database Oracle using SQL to research and resolve data discrepancies to ensure the quality of the end-user data.
- Worked with the project manager to ensure that all deliverables where met with-in specified timelines.
- Interviewed Subject Matter Experts SMEs to understand the defined improvement areas and work with them to define and create a workable solution.
- Delivered to the Business Partners all of the listed functional requirements documents as well as use cases for QA Testing.
- Developed test strategy, testing plans and manage all testing of both off/on shore QA testers.
- Gathered, created and documented all functional business requirements for the current application used by multiple insurance business areas.
- Contributed to the overall project management and communication of the project, supporting the implantation phase by researching and responding to open issues and general questions.