A Project manager, Business Analyst and System Engineer with 16 years of experience in gathering requirements, designing systems, process flows, data modeling and end to end responsibility from project initiation to deployment. A self motivated IT Professional, with strong analytical aptitude for problem solving.
- A proactive leader and planner with expertise in Business Analysis, Techno Commercial Operations, System Engineering Data Analysis.
- Good understanding of Estimation, Solution Architecting, Scoping - determining scope, write scope documents and SOWs, Writing Proposals, Customer interactions.
- Ability to take responsibility for solution architecture / design and lead technical issues.
- Experienced in monitoring E2E interaction across Health care product QNXT Facets JIVA .
- Provide consistent, proactive, technical leadership, expertise and consulting services to the project team.
- Provide functional consulting service to customer projects and has the ability to understand the customer's business / technical needs as well as the ability to translate them into a technical solution.
- Proven ability to produce small, medium and large/complex projects with bottom line efficiency.
- Recognized by TriZetto management for SME development initiatives, solutioning/designing of major complex IT projects.
- Result-driven, highly motivated, creative, with strong analytical logical acumen proven experience at building, motivating and leading professional teams, managing projects and supporting client relationships.
- Created monitored data quality assurance processes.
- Gained expertise in US Health Care business customer and user data analysis and data modeling
- Posses in depth knowledge of Product Management and worked with cross-functional, cross-organizational teams from project planning to delivery.
- Comprehensive understanding of client's needs for the proper management and delivery of projects.
- Experienced in onsite/offshore delivery model.
- Adapting, implementing and ensuring smooth functioning of systems with a view to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Mapping business requirements and translating these requirements into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Making business plans for the expansion of business opportunities in strategic target areas.
- Experience working with HIPAA ANSI X12 4010A 270/271, 276/277, 834, 835, 837 for institutional, professional and commercial claims, and up-gradation of ANSI 4010 to ANSI 5010.
- Excellent understanding of ICD 9, ICD 10, HCPCS, and CPT.
- Commanding knowledge of various development methodologies like Waterfall, SDLC, Rational Unified Process, Agile and Scrum.
- Experience in working with QA testing teams, while interacting with business users and gathering user's requirements to develop necessary Test plans, Test Cases and Test script.
- Extensive experience in gathering Business and Functional Requirements, developing Use Cases, conducting Gap Analysis and preparing Training manuals.
- Experience in developing UML use case diagrams, Work Flow Diagrams using tools like Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Excellent Business writing skills in creating Business requirement Document BRD , Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications, and System Requirements Specifications SRS .
- Expertise in Rational Unified Process RUP methodology, Use Cases, Software Development Life cycle SDLC Processes and rational tools used during all four phases of RUP: Inception, Elaboration, Construction and Transition.
- Proficient in Developing and executing Test Plans, performing functional, usability testing and ensuring that the software meets the system Requirement.
- Excellent team player work in conjunction with testing, development and other teams in validation and testing complex scenarios and projects and in the maintenance of Quality Standards in Projects.
- Knowledgeable about preparing RTM documents.
- Proficient in soliciting client Requirements through interviews, workshops, existing system documentation and organizing JAD sessions.
- Knowledge in documentation project related information like test execution procedures, backup plans, new tester training documents, maintaining test logs, release notes etc.
- Writing and Reading data objects i.e. stored procedures, tables, and views, etc. in SQL server.
Product Project Manager
- Integrated care management solution, transforms traditional episodic-based care management into proactive and collaborative population healthcare management through electronic health record EHR -enabled care plans, point of care tools, decision support, and user-configurable workflows for care management. Portal services connect stakeholders to ensure seamless care and collaboration.
- Implemented in BCBSMA BCBSAL AMFC BCBSFL - USA
- Single point of contact for Client to facilitate all priorities and work.
- Escalation Management in case of any concerns/issues reported by Client.
- Collaborate and work with offshore Delivery on resource model and improve productivity.
- Gathered Business Requirements, interacted with the Users, Designers, Developers, Dev Manager, and SMEs to get a better understanding of the business processes, and analysed and optimized the process.
- Actively involved in the entire Software Development Life Cycle SDLC Process.
- Developed Traceability Matrix for maintaining/updating current and new system requirement using MS Excel.
- Document and Functional Requirement Document in such a way that developers could construct the system to identify and monitor the riskier claims.
- Worked with electronic claim clearing house like Web MD and automated clearing house ACH for electronic.
- Lead and managed teams of size 10 20 in onshore offshore working model from requirements gathering through to development, testing, implementation and support.
Product Analyst Project Manager
- Participated in Business Modeling by understanding the needs of the business, and also documentingbusiness Use Cases as well as System Use Cases.
- Gathered Requirements and documented the proposed additional extension to the existing HIPAA application.
- Facilitated Joint Application Development JAD sessions with the Management, Mainframe and HIPAA teamto make sure everyone are in sync with the business requirement processes.
- Worked on HIPAA Transactions 270, 271, 276, 277,834, 835 and 997.
- Involved in HIPAA 5010 gap analysis of ANSI X12 4010 and ICD 10 initiatives.
- Used MS Visio to create Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Worked on QNXT FACET claim processing system.
- Accomplished experience through whole SDLC from requirement analysis till deployment, using highlyefficient RUP process of Software development.
- Assisted development team to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Worked closely with the host Main frames support person and helped him understanding the processand in the creation of the match, input and the delete files.
- Created and Maintained the Requirement Traceability Matrix RTM .
- Initiated Test Plans, developed and executed test cases and scenarios, worked with users to develop specific acceptance criteria and prepare test exhibits.
- Worked on QNXT FACET modules such as pricing, payer, eligibility under claims processing system.
- Used Test Director and Mercury Quality Center to report any bugs found and communicate to the developers and product support team.
- Analyzed and evaluated User Interface Designs, Technical Design Documents and Quality Assurance Test condition the performance of the application from various dimensions.
- Helped create the 'Business Glossary' to facilitate efficient understanding of the Business process amongst the other teams .
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing UAT sessions with business users and prepared document for enhancements and bug fixes.
EDL photo ID cards to applicants who can prove U.S. citizenship and NY residency. An EDL can be used instead of a passport to return to the U.S. from Canada, Mexico and some countries inthe Caribbean.
- Concept of One: Single portal/system for all User groups, for all Services
- End-to-End: Enables Factory management across process boundaries from Sales to Billing -- status, tracking, and exception handling and event management/automation
- EFMS- BVOIP otherwise called Basic Voice over IP is a part of the service provided in EFMS.
- This project will provide Voice over IP VoIP to Remote Workers RW and Remote Sites via the AT T IP Centrex or IP-PBX service, utilizing AT T DSL or Customer Bring Your Own Broadband BYOB with or without AVTS. This solution is intended to meet the needs of the at-home Remote Worker.
Confidential is an advertisement management application used by Federated Systems Group FSG to help manage all the advertising activities for various media such as fliers, catalogues etc through a centralized application. The application is based on J2EE architecture. Struts framework is used for implementing the front end. Different sub systems implement the middle tier differently.
- Confidential is one of the leading financial institutions in the United Kingdom, with its head office based at London.The Cater Allen Internet Banking service is an e-commerce application that offers clients and client account holders who have registered for Cater Allen Internet Banking to carryout transactions on their accounts through online services.
- The system is designed to be available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year for read access view only and transactional access from 0700 hrs to 2300 hrs, UK time. Cater Allen Bank has been a leading participant in the wholesale money market over many years.
- The Fortune Suite of products Hospitality Management
- System is a Complete ERP Solution providing interactive GUI based Application for the Hotel Industry. It's a leading product in its category both nationally and internationally. It provides the full enterprise management of Business requirement and day-to-day functioning of a hotel from a large group to a restaurant.
The integrated Institution information system automates the workflow in your institution and achieves direct saving by reducing the repetitive work .It would in phase plug all nodal points of an organization and provide a comprehensive solution that would have a direct bearing on quality and time. The reports enable the management and higher authorities to know the status of their organization in the better way.
- Modeling Tools : MS Visio, Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect, OminiGraffle.
- Methodology : RUP, Agile, Waterfall.
- Testing : Quality Center, Test Director, Win runner, QTP
- Programming Languages : C , SQL, XML, HTML,VB, .Net
- Platforms : Windows, NT/95/98/2000/XP/Vista/Window 7.
- Industry standard : HIPAA, ISO, HL7.
- Applications : MS word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power point, MS Outlook, Adobe
- Database Systems : Oracle and Sql