Business Analyst/bsa Resume
- More than 8+ years of comprehensive experience in the field of Information Technology as covering areas like Business Process Design, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, System verification and validation in diverse fields such as Finance, Mortgage, Trading, Insurance, Retail Banking and Investment Management.
- Responsible for QlikView Administration.
- Skillful in New Product Development (NPD) and its process involving Product Design and Market Research.
- Strong understanding of capital market instruments.
- Extensive experience in the development, implementation and integration strategies towards a team oriented environment, utilizing quantitative and qualitative analytical skills. With ease in communicating/converting clients vague/non - technical requirements into precise/concise representation to the team.
- Responsible for the technology platform to provide risk managers with capability to assess impact of various market risk data scenarios
- Implemented and managed Jira as the Defect Tracking tool.
- Experience with an enterprise class ATG e-Commerce platforms
- Experience in SOA, enterprise systems analysis and architecture.
- Good understanding about how data is stored in OFSAA Database.
- Experience in interviewing Business users & SME providing recommendations to resolve issues for various business/technical groups & defining strategic solutions to business problems in a multiple project environment.
- Participated in evaluation of the asset management process.
- Familiar with market risk data protocols and background.
- Experience in defining source-to-target mappings for loading operational system data into the data warehouse.
- Familiar with current industry standards such as BABOK, ISO, Six Sigma, CMM.
- Experience in SAS tool sets like Enterprise Miner.
- Extensive knowledge and strong understanding of the Retail industry and PLM
- Proficient in authoring Business Requirement Documents (BRD), System Requirement Specifications (SRS) and identifying interfaces and business process specifications.
- Experience in developing detailed functional specs through JAD sessions, interviews, on site meetings with business users & development team.
- Strong experience in working with all phases of SDLC throughout the project life cycle in Rational Unified Process (RUP), Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM) environment. Mature understanding of Quality Assurance Methodology relative to SDLC.
- Experienced in creating Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Models, Work Flow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Flow Diagrams (Business and Navigation), Sequence Diagrams, Process Flows (Business and System) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and UML modeling tools such as MS Visio and Rational Rose.
- Proficient in documentation of as-is and To-be business processes.
- Proficient in utilizing Project Management tools, project plans, project schedules, resource planning and management, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting, project kickoff meetings, status meetings, and timeline management.
- Worked and represented the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) group as a Technical Business Analysis.
- Conducted Invoicing, Collection, Estimation, Forecasting, Budgeting and Profitability for given projects
- Expert in GAP Analysis, Traceability Matrices, SWOT Analysis, Risk Analysis, Data Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Impact Analysis, and Cost Benefit Analysis
- knowledge of Commercial Off The Shelf Products (COTS) and in in Data warehousing concepts
- Strong Subject Matter expertise inFixed Income, Equities, Equity Trading Cycle, Portfolio Analysis, Bonds and Bond Trading Cycle, Bond Pricing, Derivatives, Portfolio Management, Wealth Management, Performance Management, Asset Management, Credit Management, Client reportingand implementing its benefits
- Responsible for providing end of day market data for hVaR/Stress, risk calculation and reporting
- Experience in Secondary Mortgage Market, Mortgage Backed Securities, Debt Securities, Financing Structures, Retail Banking and Investment Banking
- System/Integration/Load/Regression/User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Manual testing (GUI Testing, Field Validation Testing, Functionality Testing) of UI and Web Applications. Extensively worked in creating Test Procedures, Test plans, Test cases and reviewing them for quality assurance. Tracking defects and interacting with team members in fixing errors. Worked on both Black box and White box Testing.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relational Skills. Enthusiastic and a self-starter with a need of minimal inputs.
Business Skills: Waterfall, Agile, Requirements Gathering, Wireframes, Documentation, Process Flows & Use Case Diagrams
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/00/XP/NT/Vista, MS Dos, UNIX, OS X
Languages: C, C++, Java, HTML, SQL
Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS FrontPage, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, Rational Rose, RequisitePro, ClearQuest, MS Outlook, ClearCase, iRise, DOORS, Hummingbird, DataFlux, MS Access, SAP Business Objects, Confidential ALM (QC)
Reporting Tools: Hyperion, Tableau, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Micro Strategy
Databases: TOAD, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, SQL*PLUS
E-Commerce: ATG E-Commerce, Web Sphere Commerce
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Interacting with the SME's and stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather Business Requirements.Experience with the Oracle ATG eCommerce framework Commerce
- Experience in more than one module of the Product Life Cycle Management (PLM)
- Worked and Documented the operational model between Distributor/Wholesaler and Retailer solid experience with Data Warehouse development and technologies
- Responsible for the general administration and maintenance of the CRM database and insure that applications meet user's needs while keeping abreast with updates.
- Prepared and reviewed pension calculations for approximately 15 defined benefit plans.
- Analyzed scheduling packages that tracked call volume and reviewed historical trend data and determined the level of daily call activity. Experience in JD Edward security engagement and handling customer directly.
- Created and maintained data model/architecture standards, including master data management (MDM).
- Implemented an enterprise web-based Property & Casualty Insurance Processing application.
- Implemented the application using Java object oriented principles.
- Extensive experience working with vendor e-commerce tools like Microsoft commerce as well as helping construct and integrate in-house ecommerce applications.
- Assisted developers in creating universes;create reports in webi, crystal reports, and dashboardsto replicate the dashboards in Cognos.
- Experience in analyzing and resolving performance issues with Site core CMS
- Gathered requirements from CMS and updated the business requirements and rules as per the latest mandates.
- Used TSS to process safe secure payments, keep track of all finance billing information.
- Worked with Tech leads and other technical cross functional teams preparing & documenting System Requirements. Performed SAS application development in support of capacity planning and trending
- Interacted with technical Architects to identify and analyze the given information, procedures and decision flows and evaluated existing procedures.Extensive experience IN OFSAA Framework and Profitability
- Worked and solid understanding of modeling Market data risk.Solid understanding of modeling Market dataUtilized Jira for bug tracking tool. Generated documentation for the development team
- Worked on order router and order manager (OM) for the in-house global equity trading system as a result Morgan Stanley was able to add capacity to host clients such as DE Shaw and IKOS
- Designed and performed actuarial studies related to medical care costs and trends as assigned
- Coordinated search, evaluation, and transition of both flexible benefit and 401(k) plans to new vendors.
- Facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for communicating and managing expectations with SME’s and to understand thoroughly the business process and the interface requirements, which need to be incorporated in the application. Worked closely with colleagues to prepare wealth management client reports and presentations
- Analyzed and defined business requirements and develop HR system specifications to solve business problems.
- Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data within the Oracle database.
- Implemented Data/Business Analyst skills with solid investigative, requirements gathering, modeling, analytical, and communication skills.Developed, Designed and supported interactive Tableau Dashboard reports.
- Worked in a closely-located and quickly-informed scrum team, with developers and ETL testers sitting together in a conference room.
- Proven track record in Web technologies especially with Sitecore and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Ensured timely collaboration and real time data processing by defining non-functional and data requirements with logical data model visualization.
- Experience in Troubleshooting issues in development tools, applications and QlikView Database
- In-depth technical knowledge of Information Architecture and design principles demonstrated by a deep understanding of database, data warehouse, or business intelligence concepts and technologies
- Create Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams and Process Flow diagrams using Microsoft Visio to support software development projects and verifies the accuracy of the specified business processes.
- Updating the ASM Document as per the changes done because of the project
- Maintaining and updating the Project Plan (Project Timeline) using Microsoft Project to check if the project is going as planned and/or making any changes depending upon the circumstances
- Created and maintained the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Conduct analysis of retailer point of sale(POS) data for the purpose of identifying sales trends, shelf space optimization; Planogram integrity and improvement, competitor performance and internal reporting of sales and margin results
- Responsible for development, reporting and presentation of operational KPI's to digital management team for a top 10 U.S. based ecommerce site
- Act as financial advisor and inform clients of the condition of financial markets including but not limited to Stocks, bonds, mutual funds.
- Established policies and procedures for identifying and tracking assets such as laptops, desktops, and other devices. Experience in the P2P and Finances areas of Oracle EBS.
- Created and maintained documentation including SOA infrastructure diagrams and best practices.
- Worked as a liaison between the Project team, SME’s, Testing & Developing team
- Created and executed various the Test Cases Wrote Test Scripts, did part of Manual Testing
- Worked as a team with Developers and Process Analysts in preparing the requirements, writing workflows, process flows, and Interacted with system developers to resolve questions and discrepancies in BRD.
Environment: Windows 7 & 8, MS SQL Data Base, JAVA,J2EE, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Share Point, JIRA, MS Visio, MS Project, Confidential ALM (QC).
Confidential, Boston MA
- Interacted with Subject Matter Experts such as Prudential’s Investment Managers, Loan originating Managers, and Process Analysts to gather requirements and goals through interviews, surveys to understand the business process. Conducted a controlled brainstorming sessions with project focus groups.
- Involved in gathering and synthesizing business requirements and translated into functional and non-functional requirements to be used as input to the functional design specifications.
- Designed Use cases, Use case diagrams to present a better view of the system as a whole to the technical team for them to identify the key processes.
- Strong knowledge of Insurance domain and processes, especially in P&C with the understanding of policy and claims processing. Handled inbound and outbound calls for manufacturing plant
- Day-to-day management of ecommerce projects, including homepage, content and product list pages.
- Interacted with technical Architects to identify and analyze the given information, procedures and decision flows and evaluated existing procedures.Experience with daily interactions with trading desk
- Coordinated with various supported internal businesses, users and external market vendors to update inventory based on changes in market data risks services.
- Assisted and planed full migration from Cognos to Business objects.
- Provided administration of enterprise mobility accounts utilizing multiple MDM platforms like MobileIron, AirWatch, McAfee and Toggle. Experience with an enterprise class ATG ecommerce platform
- Analyzed the need for and develops state of the art actuarial pricing applications to support the P&C Actuarial Department. Good experience in manufacturing modules with JD Edwards consultants.
- Responsible for submission and tracking of financial and life insurance applications, investment trades and tracking of company profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
- Acted as liaison between the SME’s and the technical teams, handled all scheduling, resource planning and allocation matters, ran all status meetings and compiled reports.
- Empowered employees to be fluent in COGNOS by successfully conducting introductory face-to-face and virtual courses.
- Extracted the data from database and provide data analysis using SQL to the business user based on the requirements. Worked and experience in configuring, extending, and supporting the OFSAA
- Extensively worked on Creating User requirement Specifications (URS), Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS), and Business Process Documents and also developed System Requirements.
- Prepared Use Cases, Use Case Scenarios and elaborated those using UMLdiagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Business Process and Data Process Model using MS Visio and Stimulations using iRise.
- Worked with the Database team and or development partners to ensure that Tableau visualizations work correctly with underlying data structures to meet the application requirements
- Developed automated work flow using CMS for staging and directing orders through Credit, Account Initiation, QA and Provisioning updating status real-time to field sales offices.
- Experience as a Senior Data Analyst for Wealth Management area of large Financial Services firm
- Experience joining the tables of the Oracle EBS Financial modules to provide practical data to the business units.
- Facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for communicating and managing expectations with SME’s and to understand thoroughly the business process and the interface requirements, which need to be incorporated in the application.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress, sitecore and content management system (CMS).
- Created and executed various the Test Cases Wrote Test Scripts, Did UAT and a part of Manual Testing.
- Worked as a team with Developers and Process Analysts in preparing the requirements, writing workflows, process flows, and Interacted with system developers to resolve questions and discrepancies in BRD.
Environment: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Windows XP/ME, Quality center, cognos, MS SQL Data Base, JAVA, MS Outlook, Tableau, Share Point, MS Visio, Confidential ALM (QC).
Confidential, New York, NY
- Assisted stakeholders and PMO to create Business Requirement Documents by identifying functional and non-functional requirements.
- Acted as an interface between Project Managers, Subject Matter Expert’s (SMEs), Developers and QA Team on requirement gathering. Experience in ETL testing and Reports
- Created many risk reports to monitor PMs performance and analyze their trading pattern for deviation and alpha potential. Responsible for administering Oracle ATG E-Commerce solutions
- Product Development process used for designing the application That included making Use Cases & Use Case Diagrams. Provided Oracle EBS support for day to day operations and period closings
- Experience in systems background and understanding of Wealth Management, Financial/Retirement Planning
- Experience using or maintaining healthcare data, especially hospital billing or claims data
- Experience in Coding SAS routines using native SAS and SAS Enterprise Guide interfaces
- Involved in creating and analyzing current state flow diagrams of processes &UML Diagrams using MS Visio. Thereby, depicting the future state flow diagrams using MS Visio by interviewing various SMEs and feedback from IT solution architects.Managed and distributed pre-defined and ad-hoc reports related to asset management
- Worked on iRise for creating stimulations along with MS VisioAnalyzing data analysis and proposing solutions
- Experienced in design and development of Java/J2EE and Internet/Intranet based applications
- Conducted Requirement gathering sessions with various SMEs located at the different company locations across US related to assigned tasks. Experience in multiple HRIS Full Life Cycle implementations
- Obtained Data requirements, identified data sources, determined the content of data fields and created Data Mapping documents and performed Data Extraction and Data Compilation using SQL queries.
- Familiar with market data protocols and background or understanding of financial markets
- Experience using different OFSAA Allocations types. Assist with CSR welcome call scripts etc.
- Experience in Withdrawing supplies from stock against requisitions and contacted area liaisons to arrange deliveries.
- Designed and implemented business intelligence, data warehousing or analytics applications that run on multiple platforms & are composed of multiple software packages/tools.
- Managed clients contact management including monitoring and recording interactions and communications through CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- Experience building high traffic websites using Sitecore enterprise Content Management System (CMS).
- Performed Tableau platform troubleshooting and performance optimization.
- Supported to the Ecommerce/ Digital and CRM teams as it relates to systems selection, setup and business processes. Served as a P&C Actuarial liaison with Systems for web, data management and data coordination issues
- Assisted in the installation and configuration Mobile Iron MDM for client environments.
- Managed operations of 401(k) plan for over 50,000 union and non-union participants
- Worked within SharePoint, CMS, and ERP solutions to analyze and manage product data including site traffic, photos, product details, and provide recommendations for site enhancements
- Conduct analysis of retailer point of sale(POS) data for the purpose of identifying sales trends, shelf space optimization.Experience in Developing effective QlikView data models
- Responsible for maintaining the inventory of market data
- Participated in the engineering, design and capacity planning of the SOA infrastructure
- Assist retail/POS store support- creation and maintenance of scripts that monitor download status, pull back various information or deploy one time system updates.
- Answered and assisted Producers calls and emails regarding HAP's products and processes
- Involved in documenting Functional Requirements in Functional Requirements Definition Documents (FRD) for Vendor selection, Appraisal, skip tracer and Recovery processes.
- Depicted User Requirements, Change Management, and Dependencies between other assignments within the project as well as other applications interacting with the assigned application and other possible risks.
- Created the future state screen shots in Power Point to represent to the business for final validation and signoff.Developed and implemented processes for disposal management of IT assets
- Identified and resolved problems affecting PDM/PLM applications
- Wrote Test Scripts, Did UAT and a part of Manual Testing.Experience in conducting end to end data analysis. Experience of implementing on premise/Cloud based CRM solutions.
- Actively involved in walkthroughs and meetings with Project Team members including other Business analysts assigned within the same application and team lead to discuss related issues.
Environment: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Windows 7/ ME/ XP, MS SQL Data Base, JAVa/J2EE, Share Point,cognos, JIRA bug tracking tool, MS Visio, MS Project, Confidential ALM (QC).
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr. Business Analyst
- Involved with the project from its inception phase to transition and production rollout phase.
- Project was implemented using the Agile (SCRUM) Methodology to produce artifacts in the different phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Commercial and Financial Reporting, data analysis and maintaining statistical data for whole system
- Developed project using web based technology. Worked to provide billing system enhancements
- Experience in data mapping, data visualizing and creation of logical data flow for data transformation from source to target. Involved in daily scrum meeting for daily status updates of the project and the issues.
- Analyzed and identified gaps in the existing system with the help of comparing and contrasting documented business requirements, and worked on creating a design for a new revised improved system.
- Coordinated call center operational duties as assigned.
- Researched defined benefit pension issues including disability retirement, vesting and qualified domestic relations orders. Troubleshoots and resolved technical and business issues surrounding the ERP system.
- Facilitate JAD sessions and meetings with end users, Stakeholders, SME’s, and project manager to gather requirements.Responsible for maintaining the inventory of market data Risks.
- Worked under the direction of a lead SAS Developer and capacity engineer
- Good Understanding of functional requirements and formulating solutions using the Oracle EBS application architecture. Technical knowledge of the Microsoft Office and the FITS Market Data Inventory System
- Facilitated the supply chain structure of managing relationships between supplier’s supplier and customer’s customer through the model. Documented the operational model between Distributor/Wholesaler and Retailer. In-depth understanding of B2B and B2C e-commerce processes.
- Experience working in financial planning, retirement or wealth management requiredsUnderstanding of data models/ data maps, analytical number crunching.
- Upgraded Blue Martini ecommerce platform which included: defining implementation strategy.
- Designed and performed actuarial studies related to medical care costs and trends as assigned
- Medicare Complaints & Grievances; maintaining uninterrupted compliance with "Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services" (CMS) regulations. Experience with data visualization tools testing and ETL testing.
- Implemented Supplier Sourcing Agreements, Strategic Source Plans (7-step), Six Sigma & QA plans, optimized Supply Chain warehousing and cold chain and decreased on-hand stocks by implemented vendor managed inventories.
- Interacted with the SMEs to gather information about the health care enrollment, billing and health care enrollment, billing and health care claims processing and checked if they are processed in the correct manner.
- Knowledge and experience in Workday, PeopleSoft HR and other large scale HRIS
- Installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of applications (MS-SQL, VISIO, SharePoint, Visual Studio). Experience in designing and controlling product lifecycle management solutions.
- Used PEGA systems to mitigate Fraud and defect in the business processes.
- Developed and maintain solutions to continuously improve the Merchant customer experience.
- Supported the manager director and sr. manager in their roles as the business partner to the Air cargo division.Responsible for Developing front end applications using QlikView technology
- Extensive experience in OFSAA Infrastructure, OFSAA Data Model
- Responsible for providing customer service and keying data for the Payment Center/Cable Store.
- Work collaboratively with Helpdesk, Technology support and PMO for coordinating overall delivery of technology solutions tobusinessgroups and users. Used Facets to maintain data about enrollment, billing and healthcare claims management. Worked on data modeling and produced data mapping and data definition documentation.
- Prepared necessary business use cases after analyzing the gathered requirements, and created UML diagrams including process models, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio.Created EPICs document and updated the Product Backlog with the EPICs.
- Used Rational Requisite Pro for User Story management and functioning on new project requests.
- Assisted Dev teams in deriving the Story points for the User Stories and Task identification.
- Responsible for supporting other peripheral applications used to supplement Oracle EBS.
- Conducted Data Mapping between the source and target system for ICD-9 to ICD 10 upgrades.
- Development of project work plans throughout SDLC while adhering to extensive methodology requirements set by HIPAA. Implemented CRM systems for Insurance industry for Sales, Marketing and Service lines. Knowledge in Mortgage servicing and origination.
- Collaborated with finance department to prepare, analyze, and report changes pension trust plans including savings
- Worked with HQ to ensure all support functions to the sitecore are well coordinated, efficient and effective
- Knowledge of Critical Success Factor (CSF), Critical to Quality (CTQ) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met for these applications in closure and triage of incidents
- Experience in Strong design, principle and programming skills (java).Implemented best CRM practices.
- Highly engaged in understanding and documenting complex business and E-Commerce solutions.
- Closely interacted with technical team and development team to ensure they understood the User Stories and navigational flow on the GUI.Extensive knowledge of Data Center, POP infrastructure and PMO telecom.
- Created User Interface Document with Screen Descriptions and Portal Flow Diagram for the Online Portal.
- Assisted Scrum QA in designing test plans for task based Sprint testing.
- Involved in UAT and Black Box Testing and prepared user acceptance test cases.
- Interacted extensively with the end users to successfully and swiftly identify and resolve problems, and integrate system enhancements.Conducted Impact Analysis to determine the systems and areas that would be affected due to changes made on our project.Responsible for content administration, testing and integration with the SF LMS
- Experience in JD Edward Enterprise One Financials. Reports generation using SQL 2008.
- Generated executive level support for the data warehouse initiatives.
- Designed/Implemented the performance testing environment for SQL Reporting Services using the SQL Tracer.Developed SQL queries to test database
- Implemented trading engine such that it can be readily moved to the cloud environment or a bare-bone laptop
- Fine-tuned trading strategy by adding more confirmation signals and metrics
- Created SQL views and queries in SQL 2008 and 2010 with SQL Management Studio
- Analyzed and documented Business requirements and detail design of the software for full understanding of the business.Experience with visual tools such as Tableau or Qlikview
- Contracted with the Medicare Centers and Medicaid Services (CMS) to provide quick, easy, and affordable access to the health care service of their choice.
- Reviewed the build demonstrations for each Sprint to make sure the business requirements are implemented appropriately in the software.
Environment: Use Cases, SQL, SAP ERP, UML, JAD, Quality Center, SAS Java, XML, FTP, MS-Office, Windows, jira, Rational Requisite Pro, Windows, HTTP, Six Sigma.
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
- Investigated and resolved end-user data integrity issues as well as business related issues
- Conducted meetings, interviews and JAD sessions with stakeholders to collect business requirements. This information along with the vision document was used to transform business requirements into System Requirement Specifications. Experience with building of interfaces to a JDE environment
- Worked on designing the screens and developing screen shows, and prototyping of the user interface and usability testing using Snag It
- Worked as key leader in implementing new 401(k) plan design for union and non-union employees.
- Provided ongoing monitoring of the system, ensuring P&L is not lost to incorrect trades, pricing issues or inappropriate trading activity.
- Customized and implemented web-based portal Content Management System (CMS) and web based forms tool for data extraction and storage in Oracle database.
- Assisted in creating 91 ANOC Errata templates to meet required mail deadlines per CMS guidelines.
- Experienced in business data analysis, extracting, transforming and reporting for stakeholders.
- Performed requirements modeling and develop analysis diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams, data models, and use-case realizations using RUP tools in Agile.
- Responsible for troubleshooting Trade Reporting via analysis.
- Excellent understanding of the financial industry to supported market data risks needs
- Supported and maintained the reporting environments through IT infrastructure.
- Transitioned new report requirements and application changes to the development team.
- Acted as a liaison between IT and the Business Departments.
- Experience in gathering requirements for Trading Systems projects and will partner closely with external customers and internal business trading to elicit.
- Evaluated financial resources and existing Pension Benefits Guaranty Corporation filings
- Experience in implementing actuarial modeling software at an enterprise level
- Responsible for reviewing market data agreements and identify to the business any contractual concerns with the engagement. Formulated solutions using the Oracle EBS application architecture
- Provided leadership in process analysis, process and system design, and in the implementation of business systems that support functional goals and objectives.
- Team management of production planning, control, measurement, regulated inventory & warehouse stock levels, purchasing, receiving, warehousing, distribution of raw materials & finished goods, and cold chain logistics.
- Collaborated with Business and IT development regularly to identify solutions that span multiple business units or functions; ensuring the consistency and portability of these solutions.
- Guided documentation of business processes in Word and Visio.
- Facilitated the migration of release updates through the Test/UAT/Production environments.
Environment: Windows, Oracle 9, SQL, Microsoft Office suite, Quality center, Microsoft Visio, Clear Quest, Rational Unified Process (RUP), RequisitePro, ClearCase, UML.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes