Technical Education Trainer/Business Analyst
- Health Information Systems/End-User Training/Support
- Process Improvement/Define, Gather and Analyze/SDLC
- Results-driven professional with solid experience in the management and delivery of effective hands-on instructional programs that improved efficiencies, process and drove project to successful end.
- Increased productivity, enhanced quality, stabilized and strengthened financial results. Strong analysis, planning, and detailed organizational abilities with effective problem resolution and relationship management skills. Proven expertise in Adult Learning Theory, Web Based training, medical/ hospital software applications, and regulatory requirements: HIPAA, 5010, Meaningful Use and ICD10.
- In depth knowledge of healthcare operations and billing domain.
- Strong background in Practice Management, Project Management, and Revenue Cycle Management.
- Deliver full service training to customers using live systems both remotely and onsite.
- Consistently receive highest ratings for training effectiveness, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze business needs, recommend process improvements, facilitate change systematically with developer, test and deploy. Create SOP and follow up with adapt training program for practice and/or specific end-user.
- Highly articulate and effective communicator. Excellent team-building and interpersonal skills partners well with customer and stakeholders.
- Organized, take-charge professional with exceptional follow-through abilities and detail oriented able to oversee projects from concept to successful conclusion with little to no supervision.
- Effectively prioritize a broad range of responsibilities to consistently meet tight deadlines. Demonstrated success in surpassing productivity and performance objectives.
Business Analyst, IT
- Analyzed and performed root cause analysis on the error trends identified from the business and operations. Defined problem s , documented operational requirements and prioritized based on the needs assessment.
- Opened tickets in Team Track system with detailed functional specifications, created test cases and posted UAT results promptly so to ensure that there were no delays in the IT deployment of the interface and/or fix required for the applicable system s .
- Nurtured client relationships so to promote a partnership that led to open communication resulting in prompt assistance with the resolution of defects. Facilitated a weekly client call designed to provide assistance to offshore operations when problem existed with clearinghouse and/or payer claim denials/rejections, issues with adjudication and/or collections.
- Provided technical and application end user support to offshore operations for both Medical Manager and vendor owned systems.
- Actively partnered with offshore operations team as SME to improve the efficacy of the upstream and downstream. This resulted in greater payer acceptance of claims and expedited payments. Reduced clearinghouse and payer rejections to 4 as compared to above 14
- Converted hardcopy payers to EDI 837 . Significantly changed the Payer Portfolio mix by increasing EDI 837 payer volumes to 70 as opposed to less than 22 .
- Successfully vetted, enrolled and managed payers for Electronic Claims 837 , Electronic Remittances 835 and Electronic Funds Transfer processing through Emdeon.
- Facilitated and delivered ongoing quality end user training to the customer, offshore operations and dedicated business leaders.
- Timely and accurately configured payers that were released for weekly activation from MDM customer's payer master so to ensure that payers interfaced without defects to Medical Manager billing system . This positively impacted the frequency of timely billing.
Technical Education Trainer III
- Effective in the delivery of innovative Practice Management and EHR software solutions by way of quality training and support to enterprise, large and small group medical practices, clinics and hospitals.
- Managed project from inception to closure so to ensure deadlines were met by all departments and related EDI operations.
- Apprised customer of industry standards, regulations and incentive programs such as HIPAA, 5010, Meaningful Use and ICD10.
- Partnered with customers throughout the conversion process by providing training and support during data mapping, review of the test data and the final data conversion.
- Liaison between the customer and the programmers while in the conversion cycle as well as for HL7 mapping, testing, and customer Go Live support. Provided end user training of the interfaced systems.
Recruited for a task force commissioned to drive revenue by delivering Intergy Practice Portal training to customers.
- Planned, organized, staffed, and directed training operations.
- Performed needs assessment to ensure that training fulfills company needs, objectives and relevant compliance issues.
- Defined operating objectives and training plans to meet short and long term goals.
- Facilitated learning process created a positive learning environment.
- Developed, allocated, administered and tracked divisions training budget to include negotiations of contracts with vendors, trainers and consultants and facilities.
- Evaluated training/instructional materials, teaching aids, and devices.
Increased sales revenue by 25 by providing pre and post site support to the sales department.
Senior Operations Analyst
- Responsible for strengthening customer relationships by dramatically improving clarity, tone, appearance, and quality of Prudential's written communications to its customers.
- Managed project from start to finish, enterprise wide partnering with business units, analyzed and documented current business requirements and business process and made recommendations when appropriate.
- Managed and analyzed the consolidation of over 200 Prudential Health Care Enrollment Forms into 1 which impacted 6 million customers.
- Successfully piloted the first ever, Customer-Focused Writing Certification Program.
- Developed and facilitated 6 Step Process training class for new employees to the department and business partners.