APPLICATION ENGINE PEOPLECODE
SQL (STRUCTURE QUERY LANGUAGE)UNIX
SQR (STRUCTURE QUERY REPORTING)EASYTRIEVE - PLUS
PEOPLESOFT SECURITY COBOL, COBOL II
SQL SERVER CRYSTAL REPORTS
COMPONENT INTERFACE KRONOS
PEOPLESOFT TESTER (QA TEAM) APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Technical/Functional resource working on resolving issues with PeopleSoft Time and Labor.
- Develop custom Time and Labor Rules for Compensatory Time.
- Resolved Payroll production issues encountered during Bi-Weekly payroll.
- Develop custom SQR(s), Application Engines and Queries to assist auditors with Year End process.
- Technical resource on the re-implementation of Time and Labor 9.1
- Participated in the Fit Gap Analysis for the project.
- Ran Compare Reports to identify in-house customizations for the client.
- Analyzed compare reports to determine which customizations would be replaced with delivered functionality.
- Met with Users to discuss the impact of any changes to the current production system.
- Met with Technical Team to identify those modules and objects that were impacted.
- Conductive Absence Management Training Sessions for end-users.
- Developed a Global Payroll System using the PeopleSoft Global Payroll tables to validate client’s payroll before processing a payroll.
- Created new SQR(s) for the Global PayMatch system.
- Develop new pages, records, menus items and components for the Global PayMatch System.
- Interacted with Client to ensure that all their needs and wants were met. Led meeting with Skybridge and Client to discuss weekly progress.
- Unit Tested to ensure that system worked successfully Created a Mapping system that would allow us to validate Elements that are setup actually in PeopleSoft.
- Administered training sessions to introduce the new Global PayMatch system.
- Assisted client with setup pages for Global Payroll Held training sessions to teach the end-users Global Payroll functionality
- Client acquired other companies therefore Confidential had to roll out Global Payroll to new countries
- Assisted client with the setup up pages for Benefits and Benefits Administration
- Created interfaces that would adhere to HIPPA standards setup by the law prior to sending
- Information to Third Party companies.
- Created interfaces for the client that would allow a Third Party system to have information
- Related to new employees and changes to made to employee s current benefits
- Assisted client with the Upgrade of PeopleSoft Financials 8.8 to 9.1 Modified custom Applications Engines and SQR(s) for Financials 9.1
- Wrote SQR(s) and Application Engine programs to convert data from Hospital to University data.
- Met with users to determine which fields needed to be converted for Data Mapping.
- Mapped Chart Fields values from the Hospital to the University to ensure that same Chart
- Fields values were used in both systems.
- Created custom tables that transposed values for the Conversion Team.
- Assisted client with the Upgrade to PeopleSoft (HCM) version 9.1 Assisted with the data conversion for the following HCM modules: HR and Benefits Modified custom Application Engines & SQR(s) interfaces for HCM Developed custom Integration Broker: Handlers & Routers.
- Develop custom Application Package to convert current chartfield values to new values Assisted with setting up new menu items using the Portal Held UPK training for HR, Benefits and Payroll
PeopleSoft Lead Analyst
- Assisted client with implementation of PeopleSoft version 9.1 Performed Data mapping document to convert Third Party system to PeopleSoft.
- Wrote interfaces for Third Party Vendors to receive Benefits information from the County Performed Fit Gap analysis for PeopleSoft Implementation version 9.1
- Worked on the 1099 and W2 project for years 2009 and 2010. Applied Tax Updates for year 2009 and 2010.
- Created a Component Interface for Unpaid Holiday to ensure that regular deductions were not
- Taken during the bi-weekly payroll.
- Distributed work assignments to the PeopleSoft Team members ensuring that user’s needs and wants were met.
- QA Lead for the testing team to ensure that all of the requirements were met for the users.
- Created documentation to ensure that all Standards were followed by the PeopleSoft Team.
- Develop a customized report to show total number of Furlough days taken for 2010.
- Modified the Talent Acquisition module to add applicants from a 3rd party vendor into PeopleSoft.
- Modified custom Component Interface and Application Package to use the 3rd party vendor to
- Process the applicants applying for jobs.
- Worked with the HR team to setup applicant for the Talent Acquisition module. Customized the Talent Acquisition module to display Company information.
- Modified the Component interface for Talent Acquisition to include user’s changes Modified custom records for Talent Acquisition to include new fields.
Time and Labor Analyst
- Assisted client with setup pages for the Time and Labor version 9.1 PeopleSoft Project.
- Created over 200 new schedules Id(s) for the Time and Labor project.
- Attached new schedules Ids s to the appropriate schedule groups for the PeopleSoft Time and Labor.
- Created migration scripts for the new schedules Ids and schedule groups using data mover.
- Resolved issues encountered during the testing phrase of the project.
- Provided documentation to assist the users with day to day functionality.
- Developed custom SQR(s) for new companies acquired by Confidential on PeopleSoft 9.0 Modified delivered SQR(s) for the PeopleSoft HCM modules.
- Modified delivered Application Engine jobs for the PeopleSoft HCM modules.
- Converted open items from a Legacy System into the Oracle Billing Application.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting Oracle AR updates. Prepared functional specs for the Oracle Billing module.
- Modified specific tax reports for the Oracle Billing/Asset Management system.
- Modified custom Crystal Reports to meet the needs of the customer.
- Created custom report for Supply Chain.
- Resolved production issues with the Time and Labor Module.
- Wrote custom Time and Labor reports.
- Assisted users with setup pages for Time and Labor.
- Assisted users with understanding of how the Rules work in Time and Labor
- Worked on the 2008 PeopleSoft Open Enrollment Project as a QA Tester.
- Created test scripts using Test Director for the PeopleSoft Open Enrollment Project.
- Created defects tickets for the Development Team using Test Director.
- Worked with the QA team testing new developments to ensure that customer’s needs were met.
- Developer on the Work Request Team resolving production issues encountered by the end users.
- Developed custom SQR(s) and Application Engine jobs to meet the customer’s needs on PeopleSoft 9.0
- Modified General Ledger SQR(s) to add new companies acquired to the SQR for the Auto Trader project.
- Created and Modified Queries for the end-users.
- Team Lead on the Full Cycle Implementation for PeopleSoft HCM version 8.9 Developer on the Oracle Financials Reporting Team.
- Created project plan, test plans and training materials for the client.
- Provided post-implementation support for the PeopleSoft implementation project
- Conducted weekly meeting to discuss the PeopleSoft Implementation project.
- Developed custom Application Engine programs for the users.
- Wrote specs for the Development Team.
- Met with users to determine new job requests.
- Resolved issues with delivered Component Interface.
- Modified delivered SQR(s) for the PeopleSoft Billing module to meet customer’s needs.
- Modified delivered Application Engine jobs for the PeopleSoft Billing module.
- Assisted the client upgrading the PeopleSoft HCM modules from 8.0 to 8.9.
- Reviewed compare reports to assist users with the new functionality of PeopleSoft 8.9.
- Retrofitted online customizations for the PeopleSoft Upgrade project.
- Retrofitted custom changes to the SQR(s) for the PeopleSoft Upgrade Project.
- Resolved issues encountered during the testing phrase of the Upgrade Project.
- On-call support for production support for production issues.
- Assisted client upgrading PeopleSoft Tools from 8.19 to 8.22.
- Resolve all online issues encountered during the test phrase of the Upgrade Project.
- Modified SQR(s) for the PeopleSoft Tools Upgrade project.
- Analyzed compare reports for the PeopleSoft Tools Upgrade project.
- Retrofitted customizations for the PeopleSoft Tools Upgrade project.
- Applied Tax Updates for year 2005. Resolved any problems encountered during the System Testing Phrase.
- Performed System Testing for the PeopleSoft HCM project.
- Modified Kronos interface due to file lay-out changes.
- Implemented EBenefits module.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes