An experienced and highly-motivated Business Analyst with a passion for requirements gathering, user story development, workflow models, and mock-ups. Work as liaison with stakeholders to understand problems and opportunities, recommending solutions that enable the achievement of organizational goals. Experience and qualifications include:
| || || |
- While working within a military theater of war, conceptualized, gathered requirements and use cases, developed workflow documents, and aligned multiple customer unit/department heads for a data dissemination solution that utilized existing IT infrastructure in order to provide needed Geospatial Intelligence data to communications disadvantaged forward units.
- Working with intelligence directorates, conceptualized, gathered requirements and use cases, developed prototype and dataflow models, and assisted on SQL RDBMS design for a web based Silverlight application that aggregates multiple intelligence data repositories and returns results in an intuitive, relatable, and visually pleasing One Stop Shop .
- Developed dataflow and standardization models and documentation for a new USSOCOM United States Special Operations Command Intelligence Common Operations Picture application that is in development to replace current legacy software.
- Developed use cases for a thin client application utilized by Geospatial Intelligence personnel for data discovery and situational awareness. Implementation allowed customer to decrease reliance on thick client COTS Commercial Off The Shelf software and trim operating costs.
- Developed dataflow models, data standardization guidelines, and help documentation for NGA National Geospatial Intelligence Agency personnel attached to USSOCOM units.
Senior Geospatial Data Administrator/ Business Analyst
- Currently a Department of Defense DOD contractor attached to a United States Special Operations Command USSOCOM unit in the Fort Bragg, NC area
- Unit SME Subject Matter Expert on data standardization and data workflow models and processes
- Assist J6 Command level IT Department with updating and troubleshooting of GOTS and COTS Geospatial Intelligence applications
- Develop software GUI mock-ups and prototypes within customer Geospatial Intelligence squadron
- Assisted SQL DBA on initial design and development of enterprise Geospatial Intelligence RDBMS solution
- Act as a customer liaison for data sharing efforts with multiple Agencies and organizations
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance re-adjudicated October 31st 2013
Geospatial Data Manager/ Business Analyst
- Department of Defense DOD contractor attached to a United States Special Operations Command USSOCOM unit in the Fort Bragg, NC area
- Responsible for creating rapidly deployed hours/days , Python based, GIS tools and stop gaps, while simultaneously gathering requirements, project scope and analysis for follow-on enterprise level development efforts
- Developed data standardization workflow models and processes and implemented VBA coding that trimmed manual data standardization and ingest methods down from 5 hours to 5 minutes.
- Handle help documentation and training on in-house developed GOTS Government Off The Shelf applications and tools
All Source Intelligence Analyst
- Assist in production and briefing of troop level projects and efforts to squadron and brigade level leadership
- Develop and execute squadron level training for new Government Off The Shelf GOTS and Commercial Off The Shelf COTS Geospatial software solutions.
- Assist senior-level leadership in creation and fine tuning of Command, Joint, and Interagency level operational briefings.
- Developed scope of work, risks, and process for an extended warranty program for customers.
- Implemented processes and documentation for employer/employee training. Training focused on existing products and how to communicate with customers over the phone in order to better troubleshoot before dispatching repair techs. Efforts enabled the service department to be the only profitable department within the branch for the 2008 fiscal year 38 profit gain with only a 2 increase in labor costs .
- Liaised with customers in office or on site to develop project requirements and constraints. Efforts allowed for a 40 decrease in product turnaround time and decreased production costs
KC-130 1st Aerial Navigator Instructor