- Over 8+ years of extensive experience in business analysis, system analysis, and business process re - engineering in software development.
- Experience working in all the stages of SDLC (full SDLC)
- Extensive experience in diversified industry sectors Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, & Credit Card.
- Hands-on experience with Waterfall, RUP, & Agile Scrum methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of Rational Unified Process (RUP) with RationalRose, Requisite Pro, &Clear Case
- Experience in communicating &working with business users & Management under the JAD approach.
- Experience ingathering, eliciting, analyze, and documenting (BRDs) business requirements under the Waterfall approach and creating User Stories under the Agile approach.
- Experience in identifying extracting functional requirements and create FRDs
- Experience in object oriented analysis and modeling using Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Class Diagrams.
- Experience in creating GUI wireframes, screenshots and mockups
- Also, gathered requirements for interfaces between applications and databases
- Experience with Manual Testing and auto testing Win Runner and Test Director, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) & UAT.
- Involved in Data modeling and design of data warehouse in star schema methodology with conformed and granular dimensions and FACT tables.
- Expertise in broad range of technologies, including business process tools such as Microsoft Project, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, technical assessment tools, MicroStrategy Data Warehouse Data Modeling and Design
- Good understanding of Oracle Data Dictionary, Oracle Workflow, Data Flow Diagrams, ER Diagrams, Data warehousing concepts, RDBMS and Normalization Techniques.
- Experienced in working with OLTP database, OLAP database and data warehouses.
- Analytical, methodical, and resourceful approach to problem solving, identifying root causes and corrective actions to meet short and long-term business goals
- Strong knowledge of methodologies & techniques such as TQM, Six Sigma/DMAIC, CMMI, &Agile.
- Experience in Business Process Re-engineering Business Process Modeling (BPM)
- Experience in Gap Analysis ( As-Is & To-Be)
- Strong abilities to work independently and as a team player.
- Hands-on experience with Change Management and Risk Management activities/processes
- Experience in Brokerage, Trading, Clearing & Settlements, Portfolio Mgmt., Asset Mgmt., & Wealth Mgmt.with Front, Middle & Back operations.
- Fully undersigning of Dodd Frank, Basel II, & SOX regulations
- Experience in Project Management& PMO, Quantitative & Qualitative impact analysis, CMMi& Six Sigma
- Experience in gap analysis for COTS products and creating RFIs and RFPs
Internet Technologies: HTML, CGI, Java Script, VB Script, SOA, .Net, Webservice
Databases: MS SQL server, MS Access, Teradata, ERwin
Office & Reporting Tools: Word, Excel, Rational Rose, RequisitePro, RationalSODAClearquest, Rational ClearCase, CrystalReports
Software Modeling Tools: Rational Rose 2000, Microsoft Visio 2000
Operation systems: UNIX, Windows NT, Windows 7
General Office: MS Office, XL, PPT, MS SharePoint, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes.
Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Visual Studio 6.0, VB 6.0, Java, MS- XML 3.0, SQL
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Business System Analyst
- Worked with various business units to gather business requirements by process of leading JAD sessions.
- ExaminedOrder Management System (OMS)to ensure compliances with upgrade requirements, and generated documents for the workflow of exiting system and desired system that involveCash Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, Order Initiation, Order Execution, Trade Clearing, and Booking, and performed gap analysis.
- Gathered requirements for the integration of Point-Of-Sale (POS) system with the supply chain system
- Acted as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on many occasions to explain in brief to the business users about the internal systems.
- Interacted with various cross functional teams in order to establish comprehensive business and functional.
- Analyzed the complete Supply Chain, from receiving an order in OMS (Order Management System) and complete processing till final delivery to customer.
- Established connectivity to all major buy-side vendor order management systems (OMS).
- Authored progress and completion reports which were then submitted to project management on a weekly basis in MS project.
- Created Functional Requirements Document (FRDs), Functional Specifications Document (FSDs) and Traceability Matrices for application development.
- Involved in the stack sessions, and met with all stake holders to understand, articulate, and document the requirements.
- Used Ref cursors and Collections with bulk bind and bulk collect for accessing complex data resulted from joining of large number of tables to extract data from data warehouse.
- Assigned tasks among development team monitored and tracked progress of project following Agile methodology.
- Worked in accordance with the Agile/Scrum methodology for various phases of the business and created business vision, business architecture documents and mock reports.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings to track the progress of the deliverables.
- Managed changes to the Point-Of-Sale (POS) system.
- Prepared High Logical Data Models and BRD’s (Business Requirement Documents) supporting documents containing the essential business elements, detailed definitions, and descriptions of the relationships between the actors to analyze and document business data requirements.
- Create Mapping documents, ETL technical specifications and various documents related to data migration
- Writing complex SQL Queries to test the Data Stage ETL process.
- Resolved issues rose by ETL and testing teams while development and testing phase of the project using QC (Quality center).
- Assisted in writing the Validation Plan in accordance with System Requirement Specification (SRS).
- Served as a Business Liaison between the Business Users and the Developers helping them in understanding the Functional behavior of the Internal Systems.
- Established a Business Analysis methodology around the Rational Unified Process.
- Worked extensively with MS Excel and MS access
- Created mock up diagrams using MS VISIO and provided the screenshots replicating the changes to the User Interface (UI) as per the requirements.
- Interacted with other Business Analysts for designing and development of Use Cases and Test Plans.
- Assisted in building a Business Analysis Process Model using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Performed extensive Requirement analysis and developed use cases and workflows.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and OOD
- Extensively worked on testing using Quality Center for defect management, reporting and requirements traceability.
- Analyzed User Requirement Document, Technical Requirement Specification and Functional Requirement Specification (FRS).
- Collected business requirements to set rules for proper data transfer from Data Source to Data Target in Data Mapping
- Developed business requirement specification documents as well as high-level project plan.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Business Systems Analyst
- Responsible for defining the scope and implementing business rules of the project, gathering business requirements and documentation.
- Prepared Business process documents, project management process Documents, Functional Specifications, project plans, methodology and scope documents, release plans, upgrade plans and production support documents.
- Interacting with the Business Users and Prototyping the modules Service requests, Accounts, and contacts.
- Gathered requirement from E-commerce clients to prepare Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), functional specifications, use cases, conceptual modeling, and guided technical team in new custom development and enhancement.
- Interacted with the clients and the architect for gathering the functional requirements and documented them. Identified Use cases from the requirements and wrote Use Case Specifications.
- Responsible for writing Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) and User Requirement Specification (URS).
- Analyzed Business Requirements and segregated them into high level and low level Use Cases, Activity Diagrams / State Chart Diagrams using Rational Rose according to UML methodology thus defining the Data Process Models.
- Understand the As Is system and develop the To Be system concept and also prepare the System Process Maps.
- Successfully conducted JAD sessions, which helped synchronize the different stakeholders on their objectives and helped the developers to have a clear-cut picture of the project.
- Designed Data Flow Diagrams (DFD’s), Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD’s), and web page mock ups using modeling tools.
- Performed Data Analysis of existing data through SQL.
- Converted various SQL statements into stored procedures thereby reducing the Number of database accesses.
- Created surrogate key tables to map the required dimensions.
- Created Use cases, activity report, logical components and deployment views to extract business process flows and workflows involved in the project.
- Carried out defect tracking using Clear Quest
- Maintained proper communication with the developers ensuring that the modifications and requirements were addressed and also monitored these revisions.
- Involved in compatibility testing with other software programs, hardware, Operating systems and network environments.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Created Interface test cases, report test cases, expected results validation, defect tracking using clear quest, version control using Clear Case VOB
- Captured requirements for monthly SL to GL postings, calculating GL beginning and ending balances.
- Captured Data flow diagrams and formatting of the data flowing through interfaces.
- Accumulated system requirements from various departments like accounting, IS (Information Systems) through surveys and interviews.
- Conducted JAD sessions with management, SME, vendors, users and other stakeholders for open and pending issues.
- Incorporated Rational Unified Process (RUP) to create Business Requirement Document Specifications using MS Visio and MS Word.
- Planned and defined system requirements to Wire Frames with Use Case, Use Case Scenario and Use Case Narrative using the UML (Unified Modeling Language) methodologies.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and ER Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Responsible for meetings with users and stakeholders to identify problems, resolve issues and improve the process to ensure a stable and accurate solution.
- Created exceptions report which were then submitted to project lead and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Facilitated user acceptance testing and test strategies with Information Systems Group.
- Performed manual front-end testing to check all functionalities of different modules.
- Developed strategies with Quality Assurance group to implement Test Cases in Mercury Test Director for stress testing and UAT (User Acceptance Testing
- Trained the future users to coordinate their activities vis-à-vis CORD system.
- Assisted the SA to document all custom and system modification after the SCR’s were satisfactorily solved.
- Created and managed project templates, use case project templates, requirement types and traceability relationships in Requisite Pro.
Confidential, Kansas city, MI
- Address all aspects of the loan lifecycle, starting from identifying a deal right up to loan closure.
- Used standard Business Analysis methodology centered on RUP (Rational Unified Process). Responsible for eliciting and gathering business user’s requirements.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, OOD using UML.
- Helped develop use cases, project plans and manage scope.
- Assisted in building a business analysis process models (BPM) using Rational Rose and Visio.
- Performed requirement analysis, went through all the use cases and workflows.
- Played a key role in the planning, testing, and implementation of system enhancements and conversions
- Involved in CRM dashboard and customer feedback analysis requirements.
- Provided key input in working with users in defining project and system requirements.
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
- Analyzed research on operational procedures and methods and recommend changes for improvement - with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
- Worked with a cross functional and diverse team of business users and developers to enable accurate communication of requirements and ensure consensus.
- Assisted with product evaluation, product customization and system integration.
- Performed analysis on enterprise data / report integration.
- Provided functional specification to development team to build Enterprise Reporting Systems.
- Used SQL to communicate with the databases
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes