- Opportunity requiring extensive successful senior level business and IT experience, together with proven accomplishments and strong skills in business analysis, program coordination, project management, and technical management and communications.
- Led BSA team in gathering & documenting requirements & managing user acceptance; assigned tasks
- Wrote or edited multiple documents, including URS, BRS, FRS, reports, plans, proposals, & protocols
- Served as liaison between IT and business client in critical, high - visibility pharma implementation
- Conducted needs analyses, structured interviews, user surveys, system evaluations, process reviews
- Gathered & analyzed requirements; developed & proposed solutions;
- Defined & developed use cases & specifications, mapped processes & requirements, used UML, RUP
- Produced critical issue evaluations, impact analyses, product evaluations, competitive comparisons
- Analyzed business challenges, identified business problems, evaluated impact, proposed solutions
- Managed, coordinated, & implemented IT & business projects, processes, initiatives, & programs
- Analyzed client requirements, prioritized tasks, identified dependencies, designed solutions
- Defined scope, established budget, developed timeline, scheduled deliverables, wrote charters
- Built teams, defined roles, managed resources, coordinated meetings, evaluated risks & issues
- Facilitated team collaboration & fostered communication; created and managed action item databases
- Coordinated critical activities, managed engagements & expectations, secured time-critical approvals
- Functioned as interface to users & stakeholders; oversaw releases & updates; reported status
- Developed plans, managed & administered projects, coordinated IT programs, delivered results
- Technical Writing: Specifications, solution proposals, product evaluations & comparisons, RFP’s
- System Documentation: PL/SQL SCM integration & datamart ETL manuals, user & install guides
- Clinical reporting: Wrote published scientific study, clinical contact notes, medical evaluations
- Editing: Rewrites, enhancement of grammar, rhetoric, logic, clarity, illustrations, figures of speech
- Business Writing: Reports, research, studies, letters, analyses, applications, summaries, SOP’s
- Sales & Marketing Communications: Promos, campaigns, newsletters, proposals, presentations
- Applications: eSCM, B2B, APS, ETL, BI, Data Warehouse, Database, ERP, MRP, Reporting, Financial Modeling, CRM/Contact Mgmt, Transportation, High Availability, Project Mgmt; HP PPM
- Tools: Developer, DBA, Schema, Instance, DBMS, Change Mgmt, Library Mgmt, JCL, IMS, VSS
- Technologies: OLAP, OLTP, Wireless, RAD, 4GL, EAI, GPS, ZIP, SQL, TCP/IP, HTML
- Vendors: Microsoft, Oracle, Computer Associates, Quest, Manugistics, Informatica, Cognos, Red Brick, Informix, IBM, Webplan, Vignette, VBIS, Metasys, Ceridian, SAP, Peoplesoft, JDE, HPQC
- Platforms: UNIX, Wintel 98/ME/XP/NT/2000, MS-DOS, AIX, OS/MVS, DOS/VSE, CICS, VM, Palm
- DBMS: Oracle, DB2/UDB, IMS, Access, Informix, Datacom/DB, Universe, Lotus Notes
- Industries: Retail and Finance Domain .
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- BLed Business Analysis Team in gathering and documenting requirements, writing specifications, developing test protocols, and managing user acceptance in critical, high-visibility management system implementation in validated environment.
- Assigned tasks.
- Met deadlines.
- Evaluated performance.
- Wrote or edited BRD, FRD, FRS,TRD, Field Guides, design doc, test data, UAT/QAT plans, UAT/QAT protocols, Integration plan/strategies, Test Reports, process maps, presentations, agendas, minutes, memoranda. Secured time-critical business approvals.
- Developed, analyzed, managed change log of enhancement requests.
- Created automated reporting tool. Served as liaison between IT and business client.
- Gathered requirements for application development.
- Defined and documented use cases, UC models, elaboration. Corrected and approved QA test cases.
- Performed hundreds of needs analyses and operational assessments, defining scope, cost, and ramifications of critical business challenges.
- Conducted conference calls, presentations, demonstrations, negotiations. Planned and managed projects, including application decommissioning and data archiving.
- Estimated task effort & duration.
- Administered MS-Project.
- Created and managed core team, program, and project databases of action items, issues, and risks.
- Coordinated team meetings.
- Facilitated collaboration via setup and management of eRoom forums.
- Supported IT and business managers and Implementation in supervising, administering, and executing multi-million dollar application development and migration project.
- Coordinated staff activity for IT Program Manager in comprehensive IT integration of new subsidiary.
- Prepared regular PMO reports to upper management, summarizing activity, status, issues, and risks for multiple projects.
- Analyzed and designed business support applications to meet business process initiatives, evaluated existing COTS and web applications to identify areas of improvement and identified program enhancements and modifications.
- Created and reviewed prototypes, created required documentation, tested and de-bugged, and corrected program-related problems.
- Gathered and collected requirements resulting in detailed business rules, functional requirements and process design.
- Prepared structural & behavioral graphic representations like activity diagrams, system context diagrams, sequence diagrams, use case diagrams and wire frames.
- Analyzed and identified system, data and process dependencies for upstream and downstream application data flow, supported the quality assurance testing and ensured that business requirements were being addressed in the test plans, concisely and effectively communicated business and functional requirements to developers.
- Design and Testing - I have received appreciations from development and other technical teams several times while translating the business requirements to technical and design specifications.
- I have in depth working knowledge with various E-Commerce platforms like ATG, Web sphere and other front end supporting technology stacks; also have a solid understanding of system interaction on SOA and client server architectural frameworks.
- Over all, I’m totally comfortable with handling the duties of systems analyst covering gathering the impact assessment documents, creating technical design Documents, pseudo codes, API’s, Integration testing of multiple applications, performing testing activities like unit & system Testing and working on the various applications, in compliance with project management methodologies.
Business Modeling Tools: Rational Rose, Rational Requisite Pro, MS Visio, MS Project, Mega Erwin 4.0, Photoshop
Defect Tracking Tools: Test Director/Quality Center, Clear Quest, Test Tracker pro
Testing Tools: Quick Test Pro, Win Runner, Load Runner, HP Quality Center, Test Director, Silk Test, Rational Clear Quest
Languages: XML,HTML, SQL, BTEQ script, C, C++, .Net, Java, Ruby on Rails
Application Servers: IBMWebSphere,BEAWebLogicandIIS
Operating Systems / Platforms: DOS, Windows XP/2000/2003/NT, Unix, Linux.
Databases / ETL / Reporting tools: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Informatica, Business Objects, Teradata, OBIEE, Cognos
Office Applications & other mehodologies: MS Office, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Microsoft SharePoint, Cognos, SQL Navigator, TOAD, SDLC, RUP, Agile/SCRUM
Confidential, Topeka, KS
WMS Business Analyst
- Responsible for defining the scope and implementing business rules of the project, gathering business requirements and documentation.
- Prepared Business process documents, project management process Documents, Functional Specifications, project plans, methodology and scope documents, release plans, upgrade plans and production support documents.
- Gathered requirement from E-commerce clients to prepare Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), functional specifications, use cases, conceptual modeling, and guided technical team in new custom development and enhancement.
- Experienced with Manhattan Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Order Management System (OMS).
- Worked on the Retail Merchandise Systems (RMS) and Supply Chain Management & UI/UX system to automate the buying process of consumers.
- Gathered requirements for the integration of POS system with the supply chain system
- As anOracleSCMFunctionalAnalyst, worked on modules like WM, SCM, AP, AR, CM, P2P and O2C in R12 environment.
- Interacted with the clients and the architect for gathering the functional requirements and documented them. Identified Use cases from the requirements and wrote Use Case Specifications.
- Worked with end users to design business requirements of a Business CRM System and manage B2B processes of distribution across the region
- Responsible for writing Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) and User Requirement Specification (URS).
- Analyzed Business Requirements and segregated them into high level and low level Use Cases, Activity Diagrams / State Chart Diagrams using Rational Rose according to UML methodology thus defining the Data Process Models.
- Understand the As Is system and develop the To Be system concept and also prepare the System Process Maps.
- Successfully conducted JAD sessions, which helped synchronize the different stakeholders on their objectives and helped the developers to have a clear-cut picture of the project.
- Investigated and resolved issues within Supply Chain module as well as Manhattan WMS (Warehouse Management System) software.
- Functional and technical knowledge in Manhattan Associates PKMS & WM modules
- Created context and workflow models, information and business rule models, Use Case and Object Models during the analysis using rational tools.
- With JAD session with small retail business owners I understand Supply Chain Management (SCM) process for small business and their market demand.
- Coordinated with UI/UX designer to create storyboards related to user stories.
- Analyzed the complete Supply Chain, from receiving an order in OMS (Order Management System) and complete processing till final delivery to customer.
- Worked on WCS in areas like Sales Centre, Payments, Shopping Carts, B2B & B2C starter stores, Supply Chain, Catalog management, Order management, promotions etc.
- Worked on design, configuration and customization for Ariba Sourcing and Contract management with MM for the procurement of materials.
- Performed Confidential Analysis for new functionality requirements, as well as prioritized them based on actual business needs so as to align them with the product release roadmap.
- Working expertise of industry standard methodologies including Business Process Modeling (BPM), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Waterfall, Spiral and Agile with SCRUM.
- Responsible for design, development, vendor selection, and implementation of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Provide innovative IT, business & e-commerce solutions to perspective and existing clients.
- Led and conducted JAD sessions for requirements gathering, analysis and design of the system.
- Designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and SDLC Methodology.
- Designed the system, prepared UML and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Extensively involved in regression testing during various phases of the application.
- Investigated and resolved issues within Supply Chain Management (SCM) module as well as Manhattan WMS (Warehouse Management System) software.
- Designed Data Flow Diagrams (DFD’s), Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD’s), and web page mock ups using modeling tools.
- Performed Data Analysis of existing data through SQL.
- Worked with end users to design business requirements of a Business CRM System and manage B2B processes of distribution across the region.
- Worked on design and configuration of Approval Work Flow to route the shopping carts to Purchasers and financial approvers in Ariba P2P.
- Worked on design and configuration of Ariba procurement Catalogs integration with purchase requisition for the procurement of Catalog items from Ariba Catalog Suppliers
- Converted various SQL statements into stored procedures thereby reducing the Number of database accesses.
- Created surrogate key tables to map the required dimensions.
- Management System is designed to manage mobile assets of Logistics and supply chain Management
- Created Use cases, activity report, logical components and deployment views to extract business process flows and workflows involved in the project.
- Carried out defect tracking using Clear Quest
- Maintained proper communication with the developers ensuring that the modifications and requirements were addressed and also monitored these revisions.
- Involved in compatibility testing with other software programs, hardware, Operating systems and network environments.
Environment: UNIX, Documentum, CRM, Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, NET, ASP.NET, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Quality Center, SOAP UI, XML Spy, Suply Chain, CSM, WMS, Microsoft Power Point, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, Test Director, Informatica PowerCenter 7.1.1, TOAD, Oracle 9i, Windows XP
Confidential, New Yoork, NY
Business System Analyst
- Involved in Inception Phase and prepared vision statement and initial data models that contain Business Requirement Documents and supporting documents that contain the essential business elements and detailed definitions.
- Identified and retail procedures for emerging retail chain
- Strong experience in integrating using messaging middleware, WSDL and XSDs as used in system integration layer.
- DevelopedSQLqueries as part of data analysis and QAT effort
- Assisted Business Stakeholders perform end-to end testingas part of UAT effort.
- Working with clients to better understand their needs and present solutions using structured SDLC approach.
- Planned and defined User Stories, Use Cases created Use Case diagrams, Scenarios and Use Case Narratives using the UML methodologies.
- Gathered requirements for the integration of POS system with the supply chain Management (SCM) system.
- Implementation of new designs within the Business Operating Model. Supply Chain modeling and advice on Planning Systems
- Performed various Integrations using SOA with various applications which include TIBCO, Oracle, Web Methods, Biztalk.
- Planned and defined Use Cases created Use Case diagrams, Scenarios and Use Case Narratives using the UML methodologies.
- Gathered requirements for the integration of Point-Of-Sale (POS) system with the supply chain Management (SCM) system.
- Worked closely with the UAT testers and Development team to understand resolution for defect and coordinating retesting.
- Created Mock-up forms in MS word for better visualization and understanding of the software solution.
- Writing complex SQL Queries to test the Data Stage ETL process.
- Analyzed the complete Supply Chain Management (SCM), from receiving an order in WMS (Warehouse Management System) and complete processing till final delivery to customer.
- Expertise in UML (class diagrams, object diagrams, use case diagrams, state diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams) as a business analysis tool for solution functional design
- Extensive experience in developing and executing a SOA solution strategy and business plan that support SOA services growth.
- Facilitated JAD sessions with management, development team, users and other stakeholders to refine functional requirements.
- Designed flexible project foundation enabling rapid implementation of e-commerce website capabilities.
- Developed UML Use Cases using Rational Rose and developed a detailed project plan with emphasis on deliverables.
- Used MS Visio for Process modeling, Process mapping and Business Process flow diagrams.
- Worked and implement the planning system improvements to maintain optimal inventories throughout the global supply chain
- Authored progress and completion reports which were then submitted to project management on a weekly basis in MS project.
- Upgraded e-commerce web site engine by managing resources and responsible for installing new software version to increase site uptime by 3%.
- Analyzed the system for the effectiveness of the E-commerce operations Involved in testing the conversion of the application into web application using XML web services.
- Identified various frequently used modules within the application as well as the peak user volume for load testing purposes.
Environment: Java, J2EE technology, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server, COTS, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Sharepoint, SCM, Websphere, UNIX / Oracle Platform, MS Visio, MS Dynamics, RUP, Rational Rose 2002, Rational Clear Quest, Rational ClearCase.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked with the business users to define business requirements and analyze the possible technical solutions.
- Managed all phases of project from project definition, planning, data gathering, development, testing to post deployment.
- Responsible for monitoring Project milestones, estimating and re-estimating on a regular basis based on inputs from all relevant teams and reassigning priorities in order to maintain and accomplish the project schedule.
- Ensured issues are logged and dealt with clear issue resolution and risk contingency plans.
- Hosted status meetings, demos and presentations for the stakeholders and other team members.
- Responsible for Resource management, budgeting and structuring project teams to ensure maximum performance.
- Conducted user meetings, gathered requirements, documented requirements, conducted JAR/JAD sessions.
- Interacted with Development and Testing teams on compliance and analyzing the business requirements and application developments as per the system and functional specifications.
- Developed and maintained project schedule and periodically updated the project team on the project status and the progress made at regular intervals.
- Prepared user manual and performed user acceptance testing.
Environment: Rational Rose, Siebel Real Time Decision Engine (RTD), Axure, Oracle, MS Office, MS Project, Visio, Quality Center, TIBCO, UML, SAP CRM, SAMSON, Staging Tables, SAS, Unify
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Interviewed Business Users to gather Requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with the project manager and technical lead.
- Conducted extensive requirement analysis using Rational requisite pro.
- Gathered requirements and modeled the data warehouse and the underlying transactional database.
- Perform Confidential Analysis of the processes to identify and validate requirements.
- Extensively used rational tools for UML, tracking and reporting and applied the Rational Unified Process in all areas of a software development life cycle.
- Prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRD's) after the collection of Functional Requirements from System Users that provided appropriate scope of work for technical team to develop prototype and overall system.
- Interacted with users for verifying User Requirements, managing Change Control Process, updating existing Documentation.
- Worked on data modeling and produced data mapping and data definition documentation.
- Performed extensive data modeling to differentiate between the OLTP and Data Warehouse data models.
- Designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and SDLC Methodology.
- Created Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and ER Diagrams.
- Worked with Cognos and micro strategy reporting systems to extract the data for analysis using filters based on the analysis.
- Created relationships in Requirement Traceability Matrix linking Business Requirements to Functional requirements and Functional Requirements to Systems Requirements.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT groups. Identified the Key Changes, and participated in Stakeholder Management to communicate effectively with them.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes