- Around 7+ years of Industry experience as a Business Analyst with solid understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Evaluating Data Sources, Translating Requirements into Specifications, Application Design.
- Experience with integration and cleansing of all financial data, budgeting, forecasting, score carding, simulation, risk management using SAS Financial.
- Proficient in Technical and Business Writing, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling, Business Analysis and Testing various methodologies.
- Extensive experience in Testing, Manual and Automated using tools Win Runner, Load Runner, Quick Test Pro, TestDirector, Rational Robot or Web and Client/Server Applications & Mainframes
- Knowledge in the ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) of data into a data warehouse/date mart and Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Business Objects Modules (Reporter, Supervisor, Designer, and Web Intelligence).
- Expert in MS SQL Server suite of products like SSRS, SSAS and SSIS of MS SQL Server.
- Proficient in Testing methodologies, Test Matrices and Trace matrix.
- Mortgage and Retail Credit: Extensive experience in all aspects of consumer and real estate loan origination, underwriting and collections. Training and some experience in commercial lending, including financial statement and cash flow analysis.
- Strong experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and documentation of Test Cases. Expertise in designing and developing Test Plans and Test Scripts.
- Interface with clients from Operations, Marketing, Sales, Technologies, and Outside Vendors and act as their customer interface point as the lead of the Projects.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent Interpersonal and Customer Relational Skills, Proven Communication, Organizational, Analytical, Presentation Skills, and Leadership Qualities.
- Competent in Creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Expertise in Project Management i.e. Project Scoping, Planning, Estimating, Scheduling, Organizing, Directing, Controlling, Budgeting and Drafting Remedy Procedures.
- Experience in facilitating Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with Business User Groups, conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT Groups and Conflict Management with Project team members.
- Experience in writing automated scripts, designing Test procedures, Manual Test cases And preparing Quality feed back to QA team & manager.
- Experience in development methodologies like RUP, SDLC, AGILE, SCRUM and Waterfall
- In depth knowledge Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology, Use Cases, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/D).
- Competent in Creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Extensive experience in developing Use Cases, creating Screen Mockups, conducting Gap Analysis and Impact Analysis, SWOT analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Analysis.
- Facilitated Change Management across entire process from Project conceptualization to Testing through Project Delivery, Software Development and Implementation Management in diverse Business and Technical Environments.
Confidential, Lakewood, CO
- Prepared Test Plans for each release, written Test Cases and executed them as part of Functional Testing. Prepared Test Reports and Deliverables and submitted for version releases.
- Throughout the project, was involved in giving clarifications on domain and product functionality for the team.
- Gathered business requirements for Auto Finance stakeholders.
- Performed extensive data modeling to differentiate between the OLTP and Data Warehouse data models
- Conducted JAD/RAD sessions and elicited customer requirements by organizing interviews with internal/external stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create subject specific questionnaires for clinical trials.
- Involved in creating test plans, UML diagrams, flowcharts, and screen mock - ups and systems requirements specifications.
- Authored progress and completion reports which were then submitted to project management on a weekly basis in MS project.
- Generated server side SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and created various Snapshots and materialized views for remote instances.
- Worked on several mainframe based applications running on an AS/400 platform
- Gathered requirements through user interview sessions, teleconferences, JAD sessions and review sessions.
- Prepare presentation slides in MS Project, which was extensively used in different JAD sessions and to track progress.
- Developed Automation Test scripts using Perl to install the application on the Remote system.
- Created Test Cases and scenarios for Unit, Regression, Data Integration as well as Back end and System testing.
- Designed, developed and tested data mart prototype (SQL 2005), ETL process (SSIS) and OLAP cube (SSAS) for Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Regular interaction with the core developers helped us in fixing the defects in less time.
- Played key role in defining test automation procedure and standards, creating Win Runner and Quick Test Professional scripts for all the modules, which reduced the regression cycle drastically and improved the testing efforts for daily builds.
- Used SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies like the RUP and the waterfall.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and ER Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Conducted GUI and functionality testing using QTP.
- Conducted data driven testing using QTP to conduct backend testing.
- Used Test Director and Quality Centre for updating the status of all the Test Cases & Test Scripts that are executed during testing process.
- Incorporated Rational Unified Process (RUP) to create Business Requirement Document Specifications using MS Visio and MS Word.
- Performed Load and Stress Testing using Load Runner.
- Worked with UI team to create the User Interface screen shots to be presented to the Business.
- Created UAT plans with several test cases for each project to ensure that the system runs smoothly after the proposed enhancements or changes have been made.
- Involve in preparing Trace Matrix to design test cases
Environment: Windows 98/2000, Window2003, Window NT, Linux, Solaris IBM Web sphere, Apache Tomcat, IIS 6.0, Web Logic, Java, Rational Robot, Quick Test Pro 8.2, Mercury Quality Centre 9.0, Load Runner, RUP, Agile, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2000, DB2, Toad, MS Visio, MS-Project.
Confidential, Bronxville, NY
- Worked as a business analyst to build Strategy Web application for financial statements and inspections
- Identified, researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes
- Reviewed requirements together with QA Manager, Vice President of Human Resources & Business Analyst
- Involved in enhancing the credit application process for auto-mobile dealers and their customers.
- Excellent experience managing the whole testing process using Quality Centre.
- Worked on IBM Rational Robot for testing the functionality of the web based application for automated regression testing.
- Worked extensively with Risk Management, Mortgage Loan Servicing, and Commercial and Residential mortgage, CMBS, MBS
- Mortgage Pre-payment risk, Risk Analytics for MBS, Loan Servicing, Loan Origination, MBS, CMBS, and Secondary Mortgage Market
- Developed SQL queries using SQL Navigator to extract data from the target tables to prove the data mapping.
- Facilitated four-hour long round table discussion with most HR directors, managers and analysts along with QA manager to get their input in the project
- Reviewed Technical Specs together with the team of two developers
- Wrote Test Plans in MS Word for Manual Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing & reviewed their consistency with the business requirements
- Tuning of Informatica Mapping, With Respect to Lookup Transformation Aggregation, SQL Transformation
- Rational Unified Process (RUP) was used to implement iterative SDLC.
- Built a business process model using Rational Rose and Visio.
- Wrote Test Cases in MS Excel for user registration, access to training material, and activity log-in, reviewed the test cases and finalized
- Creation and design of both Manual and automated test scripts using win runner.
- Used MS Project to manage schedules, deadlines and resources and collaborate on the project.
- Developed business process models in RUP to document existing and future business processes.
- Reviewed colleagues’ test cases for testing the development of online resume, uploading users’ documents such as application and resume, browsing through jobs, selecting and applying for the jobs
- Designing and customizing data models for Data warehouse supporting data from multiple sources
- Documented the outcomes of all the testing in MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Developed automated Test Scripts in Win Runner using Test Script Language (TSL) for Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Data Driven Testing, Usability Testing, and Verifying Specific content through using Checkpoints
Environment: - Mercury Tools (Win Runner 7.0, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Test Director 7.0/7.5, Load Runner 6.5/7.0, Rational Robot, Quick Test Pro 6.5, Quality Centre 9.0), SQL Server, Oracle, RUP, Requisite pro, NT/00, XML
Confidential, Buffalo NY
Sr. Business Analyst
- Worked for Version document with SME. Primary Liaison between Business User and Development Team.
- Deep understanding of Structured System Development Methodologies
- Assisted Project Manager and User managers to conduct Market Research and Feasibility Studies, and to develop Scope/Vision Documents.
- Assisted Project Manager in development and documentation of Project Plan
- Planned and documented procedures for data processing and prepared data flow diagrams for the application.
- Conducted Gap Analysis, and Gathered User Requirements by Interviews, user meeting, JAD session, and Requirement Elicitation Sessions.
- Incorporated Rational Unified Process (RUP) to create Requirement Document Specifications using Visible Analyst.
- Collected and documented business processes as well as Business Rules and then translate to the Business Flow Chart.
- Responsible for creating Use Cases, Business Process Modeling and Work Flow Diagrams using MS Visio and MS Excel Performed the requirement analysis and documented the requirements.
- Responsible for business requirements gathering and technical requirements analysis and documentation for File Net-based document management system.
- Planned, coordinated, and directed research and facilitated the computer-related activities of the firm using .Net technologies (ASP and VB), File Maker Pro, MS SQL Server 2000 and SDLC concepts.
- Worked extensively with VB.NET, Source Safe, MS SQL in design, re-design, analysis and implementation of a variety of custom programs.
- Used IBM File Net P8 as project document repository.
- Design, development, implementation and roll-out of Microstrategy Business Intelligence applications
- Designed and Developed the Business Objects Universes which suit the standard, analytical and ad-hoc reporting requirements of the Business Objects users.
- Created reports from SAP modules using Business Objects / Crystal Reports based upon business requirements.
- Performed Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data
- Wrote PL/SQL statement and stored procedures in Oracle for extracting as well as writing data.
- Analyzed and Documented Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Documentation, and System Requirement Documentation, using UML methodologies
- Designed and developed Use Cases using UML and Business Process Modelling.
- Interacted with Business and Development team to gather requirements for developing test plan to define the scope, assumptions, dependencies and risks in Silk Test Prepared test cases as per business level requirements to cover overall functionality of the application manually
- Manually tested the forms, generated the reports and also integrated various modules
- Performed Integration testing with different modules and System testing manually
- Manually verified the validity of the failed test cases. Performed Positive, Negative and Black box testing on the application
- Tested the GUI functionality according to the guidelines of the test plans manually
- Developed QA Test Plan, test conditions and test cases, as well as assisted with QA team in System Testing using Mercury Test Director
- Developed User Manual and Provided User Training.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing(UAT).
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) in RUP framework.
- Identified/documented data sources and transformation rules required to populate and maintain data warehouse content.
- Involved in the analysis of the existing credit card processing system, mapping phase according to functionality and data conversion procedure.
- Analyzed and collected business requirements, identified system interfaces and created the requirements specification document.
- Was responsible for indexing of the tables in that data warehouse.
- Applied Unified Modeling Language (UML) methodologies to design Communication Diagram, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagram and ER diagrams.
- Extensively interacted with both user group and development team.
- Analyzing the ETL process created in Informatica, developed SQL queries and tables which replicated the ETL, and compared the SQL results with the Informatica tables.
- Provided documentation such as requirements management plans, functional requirements, test plans and test cases.
- Involved in decision making of converting manual test cases into automated test scripts and analyzing their life time and time required to update the scripts.
- Incorporated the best practice methodologies as advocated by the Rational Unified Process.
- Designed and analyzed Business Process Model, Use Case model and test procedures based on RUP methodology.
- Involved in Data Modeling of both Logical Design and Physical design of data warehouse and data marts in Star Schema and Snow Flake Schema methodology.
- Wrote user requirements specification (URS) and Functional requirements specification (FRS) Documents as per the Business requirements and process flow.
- Designed and developed project templates based on SDLC Methodology
- Performed automation testing on the application using LoadRunner. Created test scripts for the functional interface of GTS modules using on LoadRunner.
- Created test plans and scripts
Environment: Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Database, Microsoft Visio, RUP, UML, Business Objects, TestDirector, LoadRunner.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes