- Over 7 years’ experience as a Business Analyst with an understanding of Business Process Flows, Case Tools.
- Creative, Aggressive, capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive team environments and with integrative thinking skills.
- Excellent Skills in Performance Management to support strategic planning, goal setting, strengthen accountability, enhance decision making, and improve customer service.
- Experience with developing functional specifications for business process refinement and automation, data modeling, system Architecture, conducting feasibility studies, scope.
- Preparing graphical depictions of use cases including state diagrams, activity diagrams sequence diagrams, use case diagrams, component - based diagrams, collateral diagrams, including the business workflow.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard methodologies like Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Iterative Software Development Life Cycle Process as per Rational Unified Process (RUP), CMM (Capability Maturity Models), Six Sigma and Rational Tools used during various phases of RUP.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the testing life-cycle within web, client server & Mainframe environment.
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for requirements gathering, analysis, design Rapid Application Development (RAD) sessions to converge early toward a design acceptable to the customer and feasible for the developers and to limit a project’s exposure to the forces of change.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income Securities as Treasury (Bonds, Notes, Bill), Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS), Collateralized Mortgage Obligations (CMO), Asset Backed Securities (ABS)
- Experience with Use Case development and UML modeling using modeling tools like Rational Rose/MS Visio.
- Excellent skills in OO Analysis, Data Analysis, Requirement Analysis, Business Modeling and Use Case Development using UML methodology.
- Develop User interfaces and requirements sessions. Requirements gathering, data modeling, System Architect. Feasibility studies, Scope Documents, Requests for Proposal. Tracing requirements throughout the development process using the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Hands on experience of Data manipulation, performance testing on MySQL and MSAccess using SQL scripts.
- Providing traceability across the project by analysis and review of project elements involved in traceability including testing artifacts, end-user support documentation and training materials.
- Conducted various analysis including ROI, AS-IS and TO-BE, GAP, Cost-Benefit analysis and Risk Analysis
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data warehousing tools
Methodologies: Waterfall, Spiral, Agile, RUP, RAD, JAD, XP
Databases: MS Access, Oracle, MS SQL Server
Management Tools: MS Project, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Hyperion Planning, Oracle
SKILL: SDLC, Oracle, UML, XML,SAP,SAS
Tools: MS Visio, Enterprise Architect 8, Crystal Report
Rational Tools: Rational Rose, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational DOORS, ClearQuest, Clear Case
Industry Standard: QA, Six Sigma, CMM, CMMI
Defect Tracking: QualityCenter, Rational Clearquest
Testing/Reporting: LoadRunner, Performance Testing, QTP, UAT
Multimedia: Adobe CS4/CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver, Corel
Platforms: Windows 7, Mac, Unix, Linux
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Interacted with the SMEs and stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements.
- Modeling the As-Is system and performing a complete Gap Analysis for the existing system in order to map it to the To-Be system.
- Conducted JAD sessions for communicating with Stakeholders and Project directors.
- Created business process workflow diagrams (Activity diagrams) in Rational Rose
- Linked business processes to organizational objectives, perform critical path analysis, and identify opportunities for business process improvement
- Communicated extensively with the clients and with different levels of management to identify requirements, use cases and to develop functional specifications.
- Created Use-Cases and Business Use-Case Model after accessing the status and scope of the project and understanding the business processes
- Integrated RequisitePro with Clear Quest and Rose to provide all teams visibility and maintain tractability among requirements, use cases and change requests
- Managed all the requirements in RequisitePro, making requirements available to all team members.
- Created requirements analysis and design phase artifacts using RequisitePro, Rational Rose and Smart Draw to create DFDs, ER diagrams, Use cases, Activity/ State chart, Sequence, Collaboration and Deployment Diagrams.
- Used the Unified Change Management from Rational to track changes to multiple artifacts by versioning artifacts, associating requirements to specific change request/defects to streamline the defect/change tracking process.
- Performed Feasibility Analysis, Risk Analysis and Gap Analysis on vendor/third party tools.
- Followed the UML based methods using Rational Rose/MS Visio to create: Use Cases, Activity Diagrams / State Chart Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Collaboration Diagrams.
- Assured that all Artifacts are in compliance with corporate SDLC Policies and guidelines.
- Coordinated and prioritized outstanding defects and enhancement/system requests based on business requirements, allowing sufficient time frame to ensure accuracy and consider deadlines
- Monitored client expectations and conducted user interviews.
Environment: MS Project, RUP, UML, Visual Basic, Rational Rose, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Case, XML, HTML, Windows Vista, MS Office, Test Director
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Worked as an Interface between the users and the development team for better understanding of the business and IT processes
- Reviewed Business Requirement documents and the Technical Specifications
- Participated in the identification, understanding, and documentation of business requirements, including the applications capable of supporting those requirements
- Involved in the development of User Requirements Document (URD) and Functional Requirements Document (FRD) using Rational Requisite Pro
- Reviewed and analyzed the business requirements document to derive the functional specifications document and assisted in the preparation of System Requirement Specification.
- Exposure to Calls, Loans/Depos, Terms, Repos, Securities, CDs, FRAs, Futures/Options, Interest Rate Swaps, Cash Pay/Receivables, FX Arbitrage, Futures contracts, forward contracts, options and swaps.
- Facilitated business requirements gathering sessions with the client, and overlooked the creation of Use Cases/Activity Diagrams, Functional Specifications using UML/Visio
- Applied RUP for software development
- Participated and facilitated different levels of discussions through JAD sessions, conference calls and business workshops
- Facilitated weekly change request meetings and documented changes to be implemented in the project
- Prepared Business Process Models that included modeling of all the activities of the business from the conceptual to procedural level
- Supported existing tools and adoption of standard strategic tools to support the Data Warehouse
- Prepared the Test Plan and Test Cases based on functional specifications
- Conducted UAT (User Acceptance) Testing. Provide end user training and extensive go-live assistance
- Created and maintained SQL queries to extract data from the database for Backend Testing.
Environment: MS Visio, RUP, Rational Rose, Test Director, Share Point, Rational RequisitePro, HTML, MS Excel
Confidential, New York, NY
- Conducting user interviews, gathering requirements, analyzing the requirements using Rational Rose, RequisitePro - RUP
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, OOD (Object oriented Design) using UML and Visio. Functional knowledge of financial services industry, commercial banking.
- Identify, research, investigate, analyze, define and document business processes
- Conduct workflow, process diagram and GAP analyses to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements
- Assist with user testing of systems, developing and maintaining quality procedures, and ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place
- Responsible for identifying and documenting business rules and creating detailed Use Case
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Develop the test plan, test conditions and test cases to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Using detailed knowledge of application features and functions assess scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications
- Act as a resource in understanding how IS systems carry out business functions and assists in ensuring the timely and effective implementation
- Worked on MS-Excel and Visio while developing use cases.
- Conduct QA testing with the technical team.
- Developed timelines for project delivery, and managed projects and resources to successful completion.
- Used SQL, Data Warehousing and Data Cleansing for the arrangement of customer data.
- Used Data mapping for collecting the data.
- Liaison for projects with other corporate departments, including Executive, Legal and Information Services as well as vendor relationships
- Assist in development of training materials for new technology and process improvements
- Responsible for all project documentations
- Assisted Account Management department in reviewing the account of the customers.
- Ability to interact effectively to internal and external parties
- Used Test Director with QA team for testing.
- Worked closely with project manager in handling whole project.
Environment: MS Access, MS Visio, UML, RUP, Rational Rose, MS Project, MS office XP suite, Windows XP, Test Director 7.0
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Analyzed business needs, created and developed new functionality to meet real time data integration that facilitated decision making
- Analyzed and assessed the clients systems and business processes.
- Conducted individual and group JAD sessions with business stakeholders and technical units
- Established a business Analysis methodology around the Rational Unified Procedure.
- Streamlined clerical work processes and mapped to the automated system.
- Developed project plans and managed project scope. Collected, documented, and managed business requirements using RequisitePro
- Conduct workflow, process diagram and Gap analyses to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Assisted in building a business analysis process model using Rational Rose and Visio.
- Performed requirement analysis, developed all the use cases and workflows.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams, Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Integrated real time risk management monitoring system for trading activities, market movements and risk exposure
- Played a key role in the planning, UAT, and implementation of system enhancements and conversions
Environment: MS Visio, MS Project, UML, RUP, SQL, Test Director, MS Access, SQL Server
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes