- Excellent ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Expertise in development, troubleshooting and testing of various software.
- Tenacious adherence to the simplicity of the user experience at all levels.
- Superior HR Business Analyst experience developing and using strategic metrics to meet company and project goals and initiatives.
Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, Ultipro, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Applications Project, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dream Weaver, SharePoint Designer, Windows OS, HTML, XML XLST
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with Deloitte, ADP business partners and Ingersoll Rand/Allegion team members
- Participated in Design Process meetings worked closely with Deloitte Team to resolve data conflicts and act as liaise to internal client SMEs
- Responsible for Workday HR Data Request of field mapping and values between PeopleSoft and Workday
- Responsible for gathering existing PeopleSoft data for conversion into Supervisory Organizations
- Identify PeopleSoft queries for re-creation within Workday for continued support of legacy processes.
- Responsible for validation of Position/Job, Compensation, Organizational, and other data elements in Workday Tenants.
- Ability to function between PeopleSoft and Workday reference, query development, and validation.
- 80 travel was required for latter half of the project
- Responsible for general reporting, training, auditing of data in Ultimate Software UltiPro
- Auditing of employee benefit enrollment between previous ADP data and UltiPro identifying data inconsistencies prior to Open Enrollment
- Auditing of post Open Enrollment data for benefit carrier integration files
- Advise and communicate with HR Connection team on updates and required changes to processes or employee data changes
- General Ultipro production training, support and reporting
- Modifying User Defined Fields for recruitment tracking testing report output and integration upload into UltiPro
Staff HR Business Analyst
- Responsible for reporting, query development and maintenance in Workday HCM.
- Dashboard worklets were delivered as an HR global solution test ground for later business roll out.
- Developed test scripts and coordinated testing groups for Workday Mobile applications to explore the expansion capabilities of manager self-service.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Recreated scheduled queries in Workday HCM previously done in SAP to support continued legacy processes across the organization.
- Created and maintained Corporate HR SharePoint Website templates and structure per project design requirements and in accordance with corporate standards.
- Under my direct supervision: minimized support redundancies, identified support needs, solidified required report metrics, and set expectations with a direct report Coached mentored and served as an advisor to a direct report and other team members throughout the company.
- As part of a larger HR self-service focus when implementing Workday, identified an opportunity to utilize custom dashboard worklets and queries that would reduce the amount of time spent on spreadsheet manipulation for the HR Ops team.
- Responsible for the reporting, maintenance, and integration of human resource information systems HRIS associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for Human Resource department planning and activities.
- Coordinated test plan and lead testing team for Oracle Business Intelligence BI Project
- Develop test plan maintenance for ongoing updates and fixes.
- Created PeopleSoft queries for data validation.
- Developed custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff.
- Worked with Human Resources personnel to evaluate HRIS software and hardware needs and designed new or modify existing HRIS queries to meet changing demands.
- Analyzed and determined business hardware and software requirements to meet data management needs.
- Acted as the department's technical liaison: ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Supported upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Created, maintained and supported a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
HRIS Analyst II
- Provide project management leadership to the HR team in the development, implementation, maintenance, trouble-shooting, and transition of manual processes to online self-service automation.
- Successfully project-managed and implemented BenXcel SaaS benefits application and service to replace previous benefit administrator:
- Identified and reviewed business processes and controls to define application requirements.
- Interviewed and recommended potential vendors to be hired by onsite evaluation and/or product analysis.
- Wrote SLA and negotiated terms of contract that ensure quality of service and cost savings.
- Identified and resolved any data integrity issues that may delay project implementation.
- Provided system implementation support for ClearBenefits and administrative support:
- Assisted with employee benefit data validation and continue data integrity maintenance.
- Responsible for creating SLA documentation to supplement original contractual agreement between TIBCO and ClearBenefits.
- Independently redesigned HR Legal department's Intranet sites for Americas and EMEA regions.
- Interviewed HR department leaders for functional and communication needs.
- Designed site mock-ups for review by dept leaders and executive management.
- Created project plan, delegated tasks, and managed the project team till completion.
- Duplicated the process for HR EMEA and Americas Legal.
- Provide system record support and maintenance for Automated Online Personal Action Notice PAN :
- Responsible for creating test scripts, bug tracking, UAT sessions and data validation.
- Identified and resolved any data issues regarding employee records or database table changes.
- Provided support to HR to maintain and/or clean employee records or base table data consistency as needed.
- Ad hoc reporting and metrics development.
- Managed HRIS cases by identifying solutions and work with system users to resolve issues while providing guidance and knowledge for HR projects.
- Managed and resolved issues associated with design, development and testing of interface programs ADP Pay Specialist and Melon Interfaces .
- Defined interface controls, validations and recovery procedures.
- Planned and conducted unit tests with technical teams.
- Worked with technical and business teams to understand gap needs.
- Troubleshot problems, bugs and defining change requests.
- Provided support to the HR department compensation, payroll, personnel information, recruiting, employee education and development, benefits and or the maintenance of the HRIS PeopleSoft .
- Generated periodic queries and reports on headcount.
- Consulted employee performance planning program for client group.
- Coordinated CA statewide Sexual Harassment Training for all management.
- Coordinated internal product marketing seminar.
Business Analyst, HR
- Successfully co-led the development, completion, training, and adoption of HR Connections HRC knowledge base Info Center for use by Global HRC.
- Created training documentation and presentations for first level HR Connection support and communicated changes cross-functionally.
- Consulted with team leads and senior management regularly regarding change management progress and necessary changes to training.
- Outlined product enhancements and required metrics for monitoring internal usage and application improvements leading to increased customer satisfaction scores.
- Directed Second Level Support HRC Specialists on improvement changes to maintain standard solution responses and documentation of the Info Center HRC Knowledge Base
Business Analyst HR
- Partnered with internal and external clients and management to provide guidance and knowledge for HR projects and process improvement.
- Ensured accurate reporting from support team.
- Developed reports with key measurements, trend and benchmarks for analysis.
- Partnered with clients to identify and develop opportunities to automate processes resulting in higher efficiency.
- Developed business and functional requirement documents.
- Trained international partners on process automation for Manager Self-Service application.