- 8.5 years of IT experience in business system analysis, software development and project management activities in healthcare domain
- 4.5 years of experience at client's location for Business System Analysis engagement.
- Certified Professional Scrum Master Level 1
- Certified Professional, Academy for Healthcare Management
- Certified IBM Database associate in DB2 Universal Database.
- Health Care domain expertise Electonic Work Flow Management, Claims Processing , Government Programes Medicare and Medicaid , Strategic Billing Application and Accounts and Recievables.
- Proficient in writing High Level Design document, Document of Understanding, User case stories, User Acceptance Test Scripts and Functional/ Non-Functional Requirement document.
- Roles Undertaken Subject Matter Expert, Senior Application Developer, Business System Analyst and onshore coordinator.
- Ability to write SQL queries and strong excel skills with ability to manipulate data.
- Experienced in managing mainframe development, production support, conversion and migration projects.
- Proficient in using Sharepoint, MS Office, BMC Remedy, Rational Clearcase, Rational Clearquest, hp PPM and Plan view tools.
- Hands on experience in Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
BUSINESS ANALYST/TECHNO BUSINESS ANALYST/IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Involved in Managed Business Model, coordinating a team of 6 members from offshore in one of the critical Insurance policy administration system.
- Analyses and works Business Work Specification from the business architects and proposes solution in a phasewise release.
- Responsible for BRD Business Requirement Document creation, facilitating customer meetings with Product Specialists and Developer
- Handling most complex and high visibility application in Commercial Insurance Landscape
- Accountable for UAT review and Application manual update.
- Application release coordinator and manage 1M revenue application in all phases of SDLC.
- Responsible for Identifying and scheduling project deliverables, milestones,and required tasks.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status.
- Managing entire project life-cycle, including developing project plans, specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, risk identification, contingency plansand allotment of resources for each phase of the project.
- Business System analyst/subject matter expert/service request analyst, Confidential Involved in Migration project, which is conversion of middle market customers from one billing application to other strategic billing application and migrated more than one million customers.
- Managed 15 offshore team members and mentored 3 onshore team members.
- Participated in Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, and Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meetings with multiple team.
- Participated in Poker games to estimate product backlog items.
- Ability to ensure Agile Scrum concepts and adhered to its principles.
- Assisted in creating user stories by understanding business requirements and technical aspects of the project.
- Coached and facilitated new members to Agile methodology and removed impediments to function smoothly.
- Identify and fix gaps between current application deployments and future requirements that evolved due to organizational growth, changes and strategy.
- Analyze the system continuously from scalability perspective to downsize unwanted functionalities and minimize the design errors to the ground level.
- Involved in documentation of functional and non-functional test scenarios and test plans with different vendors like Infosys, Virtusa and other Contractors.
- Participated in day to day technical design sessions with DBAs Data Base Administrator , IAs Information Architect , and TSAs Technology Solution Architect to provide insight during solution development.
- Identify and communicate project risks and recommend long term and short term solutions.
- Document and Mange Requirements and other deliverables through Rational Clear Case.
- Gathered and analyzed Metrics for the application stabilization initiative.
- Paid high attention to detail in all the billing activities and its interfaces.
- Coordinated and facilitated QA test activities and User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved during Project implementation and conducted business sign off/validation sessions.
- Delivers informative and lesson-learnt presentations after project deployment to production.
- Created many ad-hoc business requested reports by executing SQL queries.
team lead/offshore developer
- As a Team lead ensured for the quality deliverables from the offshore without any schedule deviation.
- Involved in the analysis of the design document where most of the design defects are identified and ensured that there are no defects in the deliverables.
- Accountable for Government Programs Online system and developed defect-free CICS screens 10 for user's navigation purpose.
- Analyzed the assigned projects and distributed tasks to the members as per their area of expertise.
- Offered solutions to the top management regarding project-related queries.
- Reported any problem or fault in the project to the project manager or supervisor.
team member/offshore developer
- As a Team member, ensured for the quality deliverables from the offshore without any schedule deviation.
- Involved in the analysis of the design document where most of the design defects are identified and ensured that there are no defects in the code.
- Involved in creation of new sub routines.
- Involved in design, coding and testing of impacted elements.
- Involved in prioritization, allocation and monitoring of development activities for the team members.
- Involved in review of the artifacts for the 15 ACAS components.
- As a key contact point in offshore, responsible for high quality deliverables within the allotted timeframe
team member/offshore developer/trainee
- As a key team member, completely understood the Electronic Workflow Manager System.
- Being the senior member in the team, played a key role in coordinating the activities, understanding the existing business requirement and translating them into design specifications
- Coordinated with onsite in resolving critical production issues.
- Complete responsibility of monitoring the system health.
- Handled knowledge sharing session and guidance sessions for trainees in the project.
- Ability to communicate well with details and concepts
- Customer Orientation
- Attention to Details
- Willingness to drive and embrace change
- Analytical and Logical skills
- Excellent hands-on experience with MS Office, SharePoint and IBM Tools.
- Risk Assessment and Analysis.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Ability to work with Cross-Functional Teams in Agile methodology.
- Ability to deliver requirements to Product Backlog items Iteratively
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to capture strong user stories during Sprint Planning sessions.