- Senior Business/Data analyst with a strong technical background, energized by problem identification and resolution.
- Expertise in the fields of Business and Data Analysis, System Analysis, Data Warehousing and Testing.
- Expertise in importing/exporting data across various database platforms to perform analyses.
- Expertise in using MS Access and Excel to analyze data and create reports.
- Possess strong SQL skills for extracting data from different sources for analysis.
- Expertise in managing requirements from project inception through release planning.
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes and agile methodologies.
- Expertise in understanding business requirements, developing functional and technical specifications for the refinement and automation of business processes.
- Expertise in project management methodologies, planning and scheduling.
- Self - motivated, results-oriented team player with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environments with strong attention to detail.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/NT/XP, UNIX
Programming Languages: PL/SQL, SQL, Unix Shell Scripting
Software Packages: MS Access, Excel, Power Point, VISIO, Project
Databases: Oracle8i/9i, SQL Server 7.0/2000, MS Access, DB2
SAS Tools: SAS/Base, SAS/Access, SAS/SQL
Business Modeling Tools: Rational Rose, Enterprise Suite, DOORS, MS Visio, MS Project, Erwin
Automation tools: Test Manager, Requisite Pro, DOORS, Win Runner
ETL Tools: Informatica 7.1/6.2 /5.1, Ab Initio 1.15.12
Reporting Tools: Microstrategy 9.3, Xcelsius 2008, Business Objects XI 3.1
Change Management Tools: Rational Rose, Rational Clear Quest, IBM Doors
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Senior Business Analyst
- Elicited high level business requirements from stakeholders.
- Performed data analysis to identify data issues in prior system, identified their resolution and wrote requirements.
- Created source to data mappings to understand the logical data flow.
- Reviewed mockups with stakeholders and communicated feedback to team to in corporate in next mockup version.
- Provided assistance with the creation of design and data flow documents.
- Incorporated additional requirements into Change Requests and obtained Stakeholder signoff.
- Assisted technical team with design, planning and creation of database tables.
- Provided input for the creation of metadata tables and wrote SQL code to test data populated into these tables.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
Senior Management Information Consultant
- Maintained frequent interaction with the different Integrated Processing Team (IPT) leads to address issues and concerns between data migration releases.
- Set priorities for three release cycles while aligning resources to address important project tasks based on skills and qualifications.
- Responsible for assessing the technical feasibility of management information requirements.
- Co-ordinated integration testing phase across various teams and escalated issues to higher management as necessary.
- Co-ordinated data migration initiatives for two release cycles.
- Responsible for validating data loads into reference tables.
- Responsible for validating data loads into summary tables.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
Senior Business/Data Analyst
- Served as a liaison between the business analysis team and the technology services group for the latest release for asset management reporting and systems.
- Utilized System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to facilitate project fulfillment and delivery.
- Responsible for the resolution of metadata issues.
- Coordinated User Acceptance Testing/Defect prioritization for incorporating the latest system enhancements.
- Conducted meetings with SME’s and analysts on a regular basis to gather requirements and analyze workflows.
- Created project repository for managing project artifacts and deliverables.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Responsible for leading the US and Canadian Medical School Reporting project.
- Responsible for the GAP analysis of business rules, business and system process flows.
- Served as the liaison with the business and functional owners to prepare and update Business Process Requirements (BPR) and Software System Requirements (SSR).
- Led data load, validation and metadata maintenance.
- Participated in the Proof of Concept team to assess and evaluate the capabilities of Informatica Data Quality tools (IDQ) to deliver enhanced client solutions.
- Involved in vendor identification and RFP processes for assessing IDQ Proof of Concept.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for all technical deliverables for the creation of a data ware house to house Loan Level Profitability (LLP) data.
- Initiated meetings to create components to calculate Loan Level Profitability on a Consumer Real Estate product from inception to payoff. Created vision, scope, use case documents, business process models, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams.
- Determined user/business/functional requirements to support the enterprise data business analysis team in defining requirements and test plans for a new data mart.
- Prepared High level architecture diagrams, Technical specification documents, Disaster recovery documents and Operations manuals.
- Coordinated the development and maintenance of internal systems for automation of work.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes